Poop-obsessed jewish "artist" Natali Vaxberg is arrested in Israel for her "art"

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by ForumPoster, Oct 10, 2016.

1. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

The jewish "artist" Natali Cohen Vaxberg was arrested in Israel for defecating on the Israeli flag:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-to-indict-artist-for-defecating-on-israeli-flag/

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.697107

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/n...es-charges-after-pooping-israeli-flag-n239846

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/controvers...erg-arrested-defecating-national-flag-1473153

[​IMG]

In these articles Cohen Vaxberg is portrayed as a leftist activist who protests against the Israeli government's treatment of the Palestinians, but that doesn't seem to correspond with reality since she also defecated on the Palestinian flag, although apparently nobody cares about that.

What do you think about this, folks? Was Natali Cohen Vaxberg trying to make a political statement or is she just a cheap attention-seeker and/or possibly mentally ill? And do you think that it's more serious to defile the Israeli flag than the Palestinian one?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

2. crank

crank Well-Known Member

Probably didn't get enough attention as a child.

This is not an individual with functional mental health.

3. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

All of the above.

Depends what country she is in I imagine.

You bet. One thing is for certain, at least she understands that the Holocaust actually occurred unlike so many here on these forums.

""Far-left Israeli actress stages provocative Holocaust monologue at Yad Vashem ""

4. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

Could you elaborate?

5. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

If she were in Palestine the local authorities would be concerned over her pooping on their flag and in Canada the Canadian flag, Israel the Israeli flag etc.

6. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

I dont care if whe was trying a political statement, but according to the laws in Israel, there is a prohibition to dishonoring the flag of Israel or the state amblem can be sentenced to 3 years in jail.
    Hence, when Natali Cohen Vaxberg filmed herself defecating on the Israeli flag, then she violated the law in Israel (there is one in the US of course) about dishonoring the flag of Israel or the state amblem, and therefore must be arrested fot this violationg of the law.

When Vaxberg filmed herself also defecating other flag, is not contradicting the fact that she violated a law in Israel, and therefore, as I stated, must be arrested.

7. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Any person doing such a defamatory action should have been whipped in public like Saudi Arabia.

8. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

Yes, that's what I thought, but here's the problem: "Israel" is actually Palestine. This obnoxious jewish "artist" is in the Palestinians' land and defecates on their flag, but apparently it's only her excretion on the Israeli flag that gets her in trouble.

And the jewish media, like NBC, try to portray this scat-obsessed woman as a leftist pro-Palestinian activist so that their readers/viewers will think that people who support the Palestinians are nutjobs, even though that's clearly not the case.

9. crank

crank Well-Known Member

I couldn't give a damn about the flags and the politics. Anyone who takes pleasure in public pooping has serious issues not related in any way to politics.

This kid is very damaged goods. Probably stemming back to childhood.

10. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Since you believe that contrary to the UN, and, the rationale of UNGA 181, there is no Israel, and by the same rational upon which Palestine became a nation in 2012 there is no Palestine, using your logic or lack therof, how on earth could she poo on a non existant flag I wonder.

Waste of a thread as you don't even acknowledge the facts contained in your own article.

11. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Your post certainly fits a thread on human waste, dont forget to sign : "But Its Israel who refuses peace !" :)

12. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

And get arrested for doing so. How on earth does this fit into whatever it is you are try8ing to portray?

And get arrested for doing so. How on earth does this fit into whatever it is you are trying to portray?

Ordinary people involved in riots. I take it you would prefer rubber bullets, myself, I am somewhat an adherent of more humane methods of crowd control.

Oh, BTW this chemical was invented in WWII.

Yes, a few comedians to follow up a comical post. Very appropriate. This is what you have been reduced to in order to vilify Jews?

13. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

Actually, jews often humiliate Palestinians with urine and excrement, and get away with it.

Yes, but the jewish "artist" Vaxberg was only arrested for defecating on the Israeli flag, not for defecating on the Palestinian one.

I believe Amnesty International:

Amnesty International, B'Tselem, and the Association for Civil Rights in Israel have been critical of the IDF's use of the product. Concerns have included accusations of indiscriminate use against people, homes, and businesses not involved in demonstrations.[18][19]

Oh, I have many, many more examples.

14. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

15. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned