Hi I'm Bob

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TypicalAmerican, Oct 11, 2016.

1. TypicalAmerican

TypicalAmerican New Member

Hello my name is David 😁

I'm a 31yr old male from Wisconsin.
    I'm a father of 3 (five in a month or so)
    I've worked construction my whole life up to about 16 months ago when I got a job on a dairy farm.

Working on this farm has changed my life.
    I always assumed that I was a Democrat because I was low to mid income and I thought democrats helped the less fortunate or struggling.

Well.... With some insight from my fellow employees and the fact that I have to pay a fine for not being able to afford INSURANCE.... Thanks again for that Obama!
    I've realized that I'm a conservative Republican!
    I understand that demonstrates are all about helping struggling families well families that don't try or contribute to society.
    I know a few families ( friends of a sort) that don't try very hard to achieve anything in life.
    They're receiving more then enough help via Food Stamps, Energy Assistance, Medicaid and plenty more.
    They have 3 children and make about $200 less than I do each month. But they... He works a job that allows him to work just enough hours to keep all of his government support. How is that help?
    I try to work more to help my family get ahead and get punished while they skate around on the tax payers money.....

I'm just annoyed with leeches getting help while those who try get left behind.

Anywho....

Hi forum nice to meet you and I hope we can have fun ranting about life together.

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome! Pick some active threads and share your thoughts. Expect some push back, do some research, and hang in there. Good luck

3. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

I was a Democrat up to 1980. That made me 42 when I woke up and voted republican ever since.

the ACA came with severe problems built in. I was shocked and dismayed when Roberts gave the green light to the Democrats on the plan. In time he will come to regret what he did to so many people.

4. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Welcome Newbie. Do you know Pax Aeon perchance? In fact did she tip you off about our beloved PF? 'Bob/David'? Do you have a split personality? Kidding of course.

5. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Welcome. Congrats on the upcoming children.

6. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Sucks not having more choices, doesn't it? You can join one group of loons or the other, but there's no in-between.