US avoided a D-DAY

Discussion in 'Economics & Trade' started by katsung47, Oct 12, 2016.

1. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

US avoided a D-DAY (10/11/2016)

My wife and my daughter had a trip to North Europe from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the feds(FBI and DEA). To my experience, it used to be arranged with murder plot. (Both on me and my relatives) Also if the murder plot had been successful, there would be big events taking place to distract public's attention from a small killing case in California. On 6/11/2001, they used the execution of McVeigh as distraction.

So when on 9/25 there was a warning of D-day (9/30) - two days before my wife's returning, I naturaly thought of that could be the distraction of the plot. I wrote about it in #923 on 9/25.

The D-DAY big financial collapse didn't happen because the Feds failed to murder me at that time. I still would say my perspective is very correct.

Two news prove it.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/business/2126

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-congre...-government-shutdown-020955146--business.html

Watch the date of these two news. If the Congress had't passed the funding bill and Saudi dumped US treasury. Then the D-DAY would have become true.

2. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

Senate and Congress passed the override on same day -9/28. You can see how they were in a hurry for that mission - because the D-DAY was planned to break off on 9/30.

3. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

I wrote #923 on 9/25 when I saw 9/30 D-DAY warning.

923. Killing plot goes on (9/25/2016)

My wife and my daughter are having a trip in North European from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the Feds.(FBI and DEA) It's easy for them to create accident in a trip.

The roofing contract was finished on Aug. 2nd. The ground vibration feeling was hardly felt or weakened for a little while but recovered strongly recently. I allege the Feds is still going to create a roof falling death - at the time when my wife is absent.

Then who will be that victim falling from the roof? The Westshore company said within one month after the work finished, a city inspector will come to examine the job. That inspector would be a sacrifice, I think. This is how the Feds to frame their target in a death incident.

Something big will happen from 9/23 to 10/2. In internet, there's a pop-up warning:

Friday, September 30th, 2016:

D-DAY
    FOR THE U.S DOLLAR
    On Friday, September 30th...
    a new kind of "world money" goes live.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t8-acoustic-weapon-killing

4. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

I am a murder target of the Feds(FBI and DEA). With long time experience I found they used to arrange a trip for victims (easy to create accident in trip or make search and arrest on the border.) Also they create big event to distract public attention from a small murder case. That's why when my wife and daughter were arranged a trip between 9/23 and 10/2, I was alerting there might be incident. On 9/25 a news of 9/30 D-DAY warning was apparently a distract for me so I wrote #923 to remind people.

The Feds used to create justification for big event. (such like 9/11 for Mid-East war) the news on 9/28 proved my worry. Though they didn't activate D-DAY, they did prepare the justification for it.

5. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

943. Trump and coming economic crisis (1/18/2017)

I allege Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. The reason I say so is based on:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
    On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
    On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...le-ethics-watchdog-backlash-opposition-trump/

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...he-housing-bubble-to-burst/article/2592114943.

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.

6. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

A big crisis is coming?

http://thecrux.com/dyncontent/big-b...T328877&eid=MKT329035&pubid=a8dLho2WBTvDZ9g--

7. james M

james M Banned

this conspiracy nut territory for sure!!