Has a Trump impersonator been sexually assaulting women since 1986?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by PARTIZAN1, Oct 14, 2016.

1. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

What if there is a Trump impersonator who has been going around sticking his tongue down the throats of woman, inserting his hand up woman,s skirts, and fondling their fury feline fur muffins ?

After all we have Elvis impersonators and Bill Clinton Impersonators so why should Trump not have his own impersonator?

Maybe Trump us telling the truth after all?

What do you guys think?

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

LOLOL..

Trump is just terribly pathetic and so are his kids.

3. aenigma

aenigma Well-Known Member

dragging his kids in this is pretty low,
    thats like claiming hillary her kid is as bad as her mother
    oh wait she might be judging from the thread where she stole money from the clinton foundation a bit further

on a sidenote
    all claims should be investigated
    if they can proof trump did it then sure he should do time or be treated like hillary and get a get-out-of-jail card
    but if the woman are placing fake charges they should be jailed to every single one of them

and to be fair i doubt he did it, did you look at half the woman that claim it ? i expected better taste from trump atleast

4. PARTIZAN1

You realize that at least one of these cases go back to the late 1970's so that woman did not look like she does now? You do understand the concept of aging, right? If not let me explain. As people age they look older. Older people do not look pretty or handsome.

BTW Trumpeizda dies not look as he did in 1978 when molested that women on the airplane. Technically he allegedly molested her just as he allegedly molested all if the others.

5. PARTIZAN1

So you are upset thatvMargot mentioned the Trumpeizda,s kids but you are ok with the lies good about Chelsea! Not hypocritical at all are we!

6. robini123

robini123 Well-Known Member

I think claims of sexual assault need to be proven. If I make a negative claim against you does that make the substance of the claim true?

7. PeppermintTwist

PeppermintTwist Well-Known Member Past Donor

His sons are adult (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s and deeply involved in the campaign. They do not get immunity.

8. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

What is the motivation for these women to finally bring this up now? The stench is quite strong.

9. PARTIZAN1

Yet If someone says that they grab woman by their furry fuzzy wuzzies against their will and it is recorded then women come forward and say that he dud to them just as he said he does then the line of truth moves to the accuser.

10. PARTIZAN1

The stench you smell is Trump who admitted that he grabs women against their will and the stench of Trump saying that hus win daughter us a " piece of ass".

11. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yeah even more amazing these so called victims all had amnesia until 30 days before an election. Its like they all woke up at the same time and remembered they were assaulted. I guess getting a million deposited in your bank account from the Clinton foundation does wonders for sexual assault victims. The other strange thing is that this didn't work on the women Bill Clinton raped.

12. PARTIZAN1

The women came out after Trump,s video came out where he admitted grabbing woman by their furry fuzzy muffins.

13. PARTIZAN1

You are confusing the Trumpeizda cultists with truth.Stop it. LOL

14. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Was it a Hillary clone that deleted 30,000 e-mails after receiving a subpoena?

15. robini123

robini123 Well-Known Member

Each individual claim needs to be assessed individually as opposed to being grouped together and presented as pseudo proof of a number of crimes. The burden of proof is upon those who make criminal claims. I dislike Trump, but not to the point that I will surrender my objectivity. He may or may not be guilty as sin but until there is conclusive evidence I will remain neutral pending the introduction of new compelling evidence.

16. aenigma

unlike chelsea i havent seen any claim about trump his kids stealing money if so then they deserve it but until then there is no reason to insult em like that
    and considering you all love to claim trump is a woman abuser while voting clinton you shouldnt be talking about being hipocritical either

17. aenigma

and where did he admit anything like that ?
    the only tape i heard reently is some boys lockerroom talk where no woman was involved in or present

18. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

I especially enjoy the one who claims she sat next to him as he sat alone in a bar, and she didn't know who he was at the time.

Now she remembers it was Trump and he touched her furry feline parts.

The thought of Trump sitting alone in a bar is laughable.

The thought that she suddenly realized, 30 years later, that it was Donald Trump is off the charts comedy gold.

19. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

These stupid women all of a sudden that came out of the wood work, are pretty much like the little boy that yelled wolf too many times.

People are smart enough these days to understand these "victims" are just more BS engineered by the dirty tricks and lies division of the Hillary for president committee. They are laughable.