Trump's Suicide Bombing campaign

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Balto, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Compare any Clinton rally to a Trump rally. And I'm not talking about the crowd, but the mouthpiece causing the crowd to cheer.

At every Trump rally that has been seen on television, Trump seems to be going on these tangents, tyraids, and creating conspiracies about her opponent and others (such as the women who have claimed he grouped them), over taking about plans for the future (maybe something that actually could be of substance for the wall) or coming down to earth on the Muslim ban. But instead, Trump is talking like a irate customer talking to customer service bout a Big Mac that didn't have the right amount of cheese. And complains about that Big Mac for a hour and a half to a thousand people at a time.

Trump has nothing to talk about that will rowl up his crowd, but to go low on demanding Hillary Clinton take a drug test before the third debate, claiming she had too much energy (remember, this is the guy who claimed Jeb Bush was too, "low energy" ).

Admit it Trump Supporters, the Trump campaign is imploding like a suicide bomber. Driving over traffic cones on purposely, as another way to put it. The size of Trump's rallies do not matter, as long as all Trump does during his time allotted is become a hothead, spread conspiracies, and throw temper tantrums. And yet you want this guy as President....

Doug_yvr likes this.
  2. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

CNN put together a list of some of Trump's outlandish statements. The man is as far removed from reality as a stoned conspiracy theorist. The one that really made me laugh recently was his prediction that ISIS would take over America if Clinton was elected. Give me a break.

More hyperbole from this lunatic

3. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

"stoned conspiracy theorist"...I like that.....sniff sniff

4. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

I'm surprised why none of the Trump Supporters on this forum can come to terms to defending Trump on his imploding campaign.