TRUMP JUMPS TO 3 POINT LEAD in Latest Rasmussen Poll

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Wehrwolfen, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

By Jim Hoft
    Oct 20th, 2016

Donald Trump jumped to a 3 point lead over Hillary Clinton in the latest Rasmussen national poll.
    On Wednesday the poll had the candidates in a tie.

Rasmussen reported:[http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ctions/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct20]

It’s too early to measure the impact of last night’s final presidential debate, but Republican Donald Trump now has a three-point lead nationally on Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online White House Watch survey finds Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 40%. Six percent (6%) still prefer Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, and three percent (3%) favor Green Party nominee Jill Stein. Another three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Clinton and Trump were tied yesterday at 42% apiece. Clinton held a seven-point lead at the beginning of last week just after the airing of an 11-year old video showing Trump making graphic sexual remarks, but she began losing ground after the second presidential debate. The lead has been shifting back and forth since late last week. ​

(Excerpt)

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-jumps-3-point-lead-latest-rasmussen-poll/

According to the MSM polling, Trump is anywhere from six to eleven percentage points behind Hillary. Opinion polls tabulate opinions, not facts. Trump is barnstorming the nation, drawing thousands and thousands at each stop. He's shattering GOP election records at every turn. He destroying Hillary on social media metrics. He's winning everything, everywhere. No amount of propaganda can stop the inevitable, only cover the reality of it until the end...This is a good example of the media trying to shape a vote was in 1980. In a Gallup poll released on October 26th in 1980, two weeks before the election, Jimmy Carter was leading Ronald Reagan 47 – 39. Two weeks later Reagan won in such a landslide that Carter conceded before California was closed. This is not a small mistake /polling error is is meant to discourage those voters that are on the edge. The LSM either has lied or posted wrong data or weighted it completely (bias).

2. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

:roflol:, Yea he went from 9 behind to 3 ahead in a matter of hours. :roflol:

Mr_Truth likes this.
  3. Vegas giants

Vegas giants Banned

How much you want to bet Trump loses?

4. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Hillary sounded like a robot again in the 3rd debate, droning out the same hot air (yawn)
    No wonder Don said in an interview "That's all she ever does is talk without getting anything done. We've had 8 years of her talk and now she wants us to give her another 4 years!"

5. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

according to liberals on this website, he's going to be launching a huge new tv network and this was all free advertising and publicity for it... seems he wins... according to liberals?

6. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

You got something wrong there. I understand that Trumpeizda poll numbers jumped by 27% since the great debate performace.

7. LibChik

LibChik Well-Known Member

8. WillReadmore

WillReadmore Well-Known Member

Well, using our democratic process as a personal business tool is about as disgusting and unpatriotic as one can get.

But, will that be a win? I'm not so sure.

Trump could do The Apprentice, because it was all about HIM.

Do you really think he can have a broadcasting network where it is other people doing the talking?

9. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

I don't know, I never claimed he was starting a tv network, only the liberals have been screaming that conspiracy, you'll have to discuss that with one of them...

10. legojenn

legojenn New Member

I say good for Mr Trump. Now he needs to shut up so he doesn't blow it or inadvertently mobilise Clinton voters.

11. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

12. WillReadmore

WillReadmore Well-Known Member

His son made the claim and pointed to negotiations taking place.

13. LibChik

That's a much better poll...but its just one poll. Looking at one poll...especially when you're searching for the one that gives your candidate an advantage... is just extremely uninformed.

I ignore single polls...especially national ones because its the electoral college that matters.

The most accurate measure is the aggregate polling that uses multiple state polls, weighting and historical trends. That will tell you that its not impossible that trump the racist will win...just unlikely. Ultimately you're going to believe whatever you want to though...so if searching for the one decent poll for trump makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

14. pol meister

pol meister Well-Known Member

As they say, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. So let's hope Hillary isn't singing on Nov. 8th.

15. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

Actually I simply did a google for "most accurate polls" and I found it. So I wouldn't really say I did a huge amount of searching.

16. justrying

justrying Banned

Rassy predicted wins for McCain/Palin in 2008 and Mittens/Ryan in 2012.

So much for their accuracy

17. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

18. LibChik

There are many polls and pollsters that call themselves the most accurate.

But trump cultists often believe what they read on internet sites.

Like I said, knock yourself out...lol.

19. Wehrwolfen

Hmm...... This is the first I've heard or read about Trump starting up a new broadcasting network. Can you give additional information related to this?

20. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

For every poll that says that Trump is in the lead, there are about 20 that give Hillary the lead of anywhere between 4-12% with an average of 6-7%.

21. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's speculation of what he will do after he loses. Maybe Hillary will appoint him as the White House jester. He got people to laugh at him several times during the debates.

22. Wehrwolfen

Ah yes, the power of the Lame Stream Media and the bigoted, biased and paid for Fifth Column JournOlists.

23. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

$100 says Hillary wins

24. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Yes I recall how the media insisted that Reagan was too stupid and too lightweight and too . . . too . . . REPUBLICAN to ever be voted into the presidency, and then he destroys Carter. They are doing the same thing with Trump; only updated for 21st Century sensibilities . . . meaning not only has the Left-Allied media gotten into the gutter this time they have pulled the gutter down on top of their heads and are wallowing in it; and all for the benefit of the Dem Party and Hillary Clinton.

But I want to add that the reason Carter was defeated was because thanks to his brainless liberalism he had mucked up everything he touched -- except for the Camp David Accords -- and people were sick of him and of liberalism. The same thing is happening now, people are sick of screwed up liberalism and of Barack Obama and of the notion that Hillary would mean four more years of the same damn thing. It's a change election.

25. Vegas giants

Vegas giants Banned

If the left controls the media the ONLY conclusion can be that it is because the right is too weak and powerless to do anything about it