Finally! WikiLeaks Releases Details of Exactly how Hillary is STEALING THE ELECTION!

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by SamSkwamch, Oct 22, 2016.

1. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Here we go for "no proof" crowd. This IS voter fraud. There is no way to remain in denial. Freedom or fascism... time to choose.

The newest bombshell from the John Podesta emails leaked by WikiLeaks confirms exactly why Democrats and Team Hillary want open borders and more immigration.

Because more immigrants means more votes!

Podesta explained in an email that illegal immigrants can vote regardless if they are a citizen or not.

More than half of California’s drivers license in the past years have been given to illegals. Now we know why Democrats support this.

This is voter fraud:

“I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated. On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...ctly-hillary-stealing-election/#ixzz4NqH9mW7E

2. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

According to Podesta, they just have to 'attest'(say) they're citizens? Wow. And since it can't actually be traced, we don't know how prevalent or how long this fraud has taken place. But with this on the record, they can no longer claim voter ID laws are racist. If you need an ID to legally smoke/drink, you need one to legally vote. No exceptions.

3. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Her supporters must really hate America, and want to turn it into some 3rd world hell hole. I guess they must live in some bubble that will insulate them from this in some way, at least for now. What I really do fear is that other americans will eventually refuse to put up with it anymore and start killing these people. All of humanity is a hair's width away from barbarism. And her supporters hate guns, are scared of them, while the people pissed off are armed like a militia. I do not want to see this, it would be horrible. But the number of people who are fed up with the people that support her, and fed up with the kind of politician that she is, could very well reach critical mass, as economic suffering grows, due to the open borders free trade robber baron schemes given to us by both political parties.

Americans did not coddle the Tories long ago either. Americans will not continue to submit to the treason either, taxation without representation. I have personally seen nice human beings sink into barbarism, long ago. It happens suddenly, and grows like a cancer. History is full of such incidences, lest you think we are just too civilized. I just hope it never gets to that, as I am old and will be dead, but my kids and grandkids will still be here. These are more dangerous times than the Hillary supporters are smart enough to see.

4. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

I wonder if all of these wilkileaks predated the murder of that DNC staffer, who assange offered a 10 grand reward to anyone who could give the police a lead? For if wikileaks have none that occur after his murder, a good detective would know a possible avenue to investigate. Brown shirts to hurt trump, and the murder of a mole. Anyone know if all of these leaks predate his murder. Two bullet to the back, and no robbery? People generally do not get shot just walking down the street with no visible motive. Except in gang wars.

5. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

The wrinkled old men and women who run the polling station where I live would probably not know the difference if an illegal showed up with a driver's license and voted. It's pretty much an honor system, seems to me. There's no background check that takes place. But then I'm in rural Minnesota..

6. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

It's pretty sad and frightening. The Democrats seem to embrace very anti-American views, specifically opposing America as it has traditionally been and still is today, wanting to change it radically. Meanwhile, conservatives seek either to maintain what we have or perhaps reverse a bit on some policies where they see current ones not working and causing problems. Policies like border control, immigration enforcement and free trade.. The Dems seem to want to double down on stupidity simply to benefit themselves.

7. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

Not only should voting licenses be issued, but people should have to pass a political test before.

Voting is an important process, with consequences. Democracy is all fine up until the day it becomes mediocracy.

8. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

wrong.

soooo very wrong.

possession of a drivers license is not proof of citizenship.

you don't get to show up at a voting booth and get to vote, just cause you have a drivers license.

you must have already registered, your ID have been verified by the Board of Elections, and your name listed on the voter registration lists.

if you show up and claim to be a registered voter, but your name is NOT on the list, I believe you get a provisional balot.

California law:

When your name is not on the list of registered voters at your local polling place, you have the right to cast a provisional ballot which will be counted after elections officials have confirmed you are a registered voter in that county and you did not vote elsewhere in that election.

9. Ronstar

the idea that illegal aliens can just show up and vote, is pretty funny.

http://www.866ourvote.org/issues/provisional-balloting

the idea that unregistered citizens can just show up and vote, is also pretty funny.

anyone who is not on a poll place voter registration list, may be allowed to use a provisional ballot, which MAY be counter after their registration status is confirmed.

however, their vote may NOT be counted even if they are registered, if they voted in the wrong place.

every state has their own rules

10. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

What you say makes quite a bit of sense. I wish more people who have their heads in the sand would read your post.
    I for one appreciate common sense. Kudos to you!

11. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

If you dummies on the right has managed to choose a decent candidate, this election would probably be in the bag for you.

But nooooooo, you had to go pick one of the most reprehensible people you could find, one who isn't the slightest bit distinguishable from the same behavior you criticize in Clinton.

It's like, deep down, you guys don't actually want to win elections, you just want to have something to (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) about.

12. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Did you just excuse all of the law breaking on the Left because . . . Donald?

13. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

California's registration laws make it easy to get anyone on the voter rolls The accused assassin of Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio was an illegal alien and a registered Democrat in San Pedro, Ca.

Joaquín Guzmán aka El Chapo the drug lord who heads the Sinaloa Cartel had a California drivers license. Don't know if he ever voted but I bet his anchor baby kids have already voted from Mexico using an absentee ballots.

14. Ronstar

says who?

15. APACHERAT

The 400,000 illegal aliens who Governor Brown registered to vote.

16. Ronstar

I bet you $100, right now, that this is completely false.

17. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

You mean AFTER the leftist operated justice department investigates WHILE the Leftist operated Mainstream Media reports on it? Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

18. APACHERAT

But at least we dummies on the right get to say who are candidate will be.

You loons on the left can't say the same, the DNC decides who your candidate will be.

19. Ronstar

hahahaha!!!!

this is false.

they got drivers licenses, not voting registration.

20. APACHERAT

$100 :roflol: That covers the cost of my steak at Ruth's Chris Steak House but I want to have a couple drinks at the bar first, some 18 year old Laphroaig Scotch sounds good.

21. APACHERAT

California's new motor voter fraud registration works differently from the other states when applying for a license. With the old motor voter fraud registration you had to check the box to be automatically registered to vote. Liberals noticed not enough people were not checking the box.

So now at the bottom where that tiny print is and that itsy bitsy tiny little box is located you have to check the box to be opted out from being automatically registered to vote.

400,000 illegal aliens didn't check the box. They all got their sample ballots in the mail a week ago.

22. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

23. Ronstar

they cannot vote in Federal elections.

24. APACHERAT

One can not illegally enter the United States, it's against the law !

- - - Updated - - -

One can not illegally enter the United States, it's against the law !

25. Ronstar

hahahaha!!!!

you're wrong, bro

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

http://www.snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/