Stupidity of Eminem

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by ibshambat, Oct 25, 2016.

1. ibshambat

ibshambat Banned

Eminem made a major error, and one that has had all sorts of horrible repercussions for all sorts of innocent women. He had a mother who had been terrible to him, and he had the right to hate her. But he then generalized his anger at his mother upon the whole female gender. There is no room for this error. Kim is not responsible for the actions of his mother, and it is wrong that she has to suffer as a result.

Many among misogynists think that all women are the same. Are all men? Are you the same as Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy or Adolf Hitler? Is your father the same? Is your son?

When I see men having opinions such as these, I want to punch them in the face. It is my sister you're talking about; my mother; my grandmother. I have no interest whatsoever in having sexual relationships with these women; but I will protect them from idiots who would equate them with Catherine McKinnon or Eve.

I get tired of innocent people getting blamed for the actions of people who are guilty. There are all sorts of people who keep abusing the Jews because of the crucifixion of Jesus; but that was 2000 years ago, and most of the people who judge the Jews have much greater – and much more recent – atrocities in their history. Similarly there are many black people in America who hate the white man because of the early 19th century institution of slavery; but what they forget is that 500,000 white men in the North died in the Civil War to end slavery for them.

Eminem is an idiot, and his followers are greater idiots. Their girlfriends are not responsible for the sins of their mothers or Third Wave feminists. My daughter is not responsible for such things either. That someone shares a gender with another person does not make them guilty of the other person's misdeeds. There will be good men and bad men, and there will be good women and bad women. It is wrong that the better ones in either gender be punished for the sins of scum.

2. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

What the hell are you even on about ?

Please see your Psychiatrist and take your meds.