Collaboration Horizontale and status

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by WJV, Oct 27, 2016.

1. WJV

WJV Banned

So imagine you are a nice French girl before WW2. And all of a sudden, in a blitz, your nation is conquered by Nazi. So now there are all these dashing Nazi conquerors everywhere you look. Who would you be more attracted to? The Nazi conquerors? Or the French losers? Many nice French girls found their dashing Nazi conquerors hard to resist and romantic relationships between the Nazi and the French ladies was very common during the Nazi occupation of France.

So the conquered male population of France were upset about the fact that so many French females found the Nazi conquerors so irresistible. After the allies had defeated Germany these French females that had fallen for Nazi soldiers were rounded up and publicly humiliated. The punishment for the French females that were known to be involved in romantic affairs with Nazi was to have their heads shaved in public. The Visigoths used to do the same in the 'dark ages'. During the middle ages shaving females heads was a common punishment for adultery. Apparently the early Germanic tribes would cut the hair of females that had been unfaithful to their partners and this is probably where the tradition began. The 1944 mass public humiliation of French females that were known to have been romantically involved with the Nazi/Collaboration Horizontale is a shocking page in history. This was part of the French liberation celebrations.

french1.jpg

French2.jpg

french3.jpg

The shocking images are difficult to comprehend in modern times. For me anyway. The uncivilized actions of the French are in my opinion the result of the breakdown of order. The common public need order to ensure civility. Something somewhat similar to the French public humiliation for 'Collaboration Horizontale' that we have witnessed in modern times was the so-called 'corridor of shame' in Donetsk/Ukraine. When the Yanukovych government fell and the state descended into anarchy, some of the 'protesters' were accused by the mob of being agitators working for the state. We had Ukrainian citizens taking other Ukrainian citizens prisoner and publicly humiliating them. ( and beating/terrifying them ) God only knows the terrible things that would have occurred in Ukraine since order was lost and mobs began to rule. The type of public degeneracy that occurred in France after they were liberated is still possible in modern times and the Ukraine 'corridor of shame' is proof of that.

What do you think about Collaboration Horizontale? Do you agree that a French girl having sex with a Nazi is the act of a traitor? Do you agree that these French girls needed to be punished?

In my opinion the Collaboration Horizontale public humiliation is jealousy gone mad. It is only natural for females to be attracted to the alpha and during the Nazi occupation of France it was the Nazi that were alpha. Of course there would be great numbers of French females that would be attracted to the conquerors and their higher status. It must have been hard for the French men during the war watching the hottest French women falling for the Nazi but that is just how things work. No matter how jealous the French were there is no excuse for what they did with their Collaboration Horizontale humiliations.

Here in Australia we had a similar thing happen to what happened in France but it wasnt the Nazi attracting all the Australian women - it was the Americans. About 12000 Australian girls left Australia after the war to live in the US with an American servicemen. The American GI in Australia had about twice the spending power as an Aussie digger. Having the Americans here increased sales of liquid carbon dioxide, dry ice and orchids but it cost us 12000 females. :) We couldnt shave their heads after the war because they had all gone to America. :)
    ----------------------
    A widely circulated story of a GI who boasted that the Americans have pinched all the Australian girls from the Australians, to which the digger replies laconically, 'You didnt pinch our girls, You just helped us sort them out.'
    ---------------------------------------
    -Australias Yesterdays/Readers Digest

The real reason so many Australian women hooked up with Americans was because there were hardly any Australian men left in the country at the time. They were all fighting. The book King Rat by James Clavell has a bit in it where one of the Aussies in the Changi POW camps wives is having a romantic relationship with an American. Many Australian women were very lonely during WW2.

This is a poem that questions the intentions of the big spending American GI

The Passionate (US) General to His Love:
    Come live with me and be my bride,
    And you'll have orchids five feet wide,
    Unrationed robes and Saks to swathe in
    And Chanel 5 to bathe in.
    With sheer stockings by the mile on
    You'll be my serpent of the Hylon...
    We'll take a flat at Darlinghurst
    Big enough for Randolph Hearst;
    At breakfast, as we sip our Bourbon,
    I'll tell you how I met Miss Durbin
    And when Im back in USA.,
    Ill send you a cable on Mothers Day.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    -Australias Yesterdays/Readers Digest

HA! But 12000 did go to the US so I guess the Americans intentions were more genuine than the poet would have you believe. In my opinion the average modern Aussie female is more attractive than the average American female so its all good. And Australian men are the most attractive on average, just look at US movies, if they need a good looking lead male they almost always will go with a bronzed Aussie.

Anyway, if you have more money or higher status than the next guy then of course females are going to like that. There is no sense in getting upset about it like the bitter French. Females will always be attracted to status and security. It is not up to anyone to forgive females for that.

When you think about it, it would be uncivilized for females to be attracted to low status. Females should have standards and evolution requires that they must have standards. Us males need to have standards too.

The gross appetite of love becomes most dangerous when it is elevated, or rather, indeed, disguised by sentimental passion. The elegance of dress, of motion, and of manners gives a lustre to beauty, and inflames the senses through the imagination. Luxurious entertainments, midnight dances, and licentious spectacles, present at once temptations and opportunity to female frailty. (57) From such dangers the unpolished wives of the barbarians were secured by poverty, solitude, and the painful cares of a domestic life. - Edward Gibbon / The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

I really do not think it matters if the society is virtue based or more material, females will always be attracted to the status and security of an alpha male. And I do not think that sentimental passion is sentimental at all. In modern times it is sensible for males to try to offer all that they can to a female because socio-economic status is all important. If you are a wedding singer and you expect to attract the desirable female then you better have one heck of a personality. A nice house is a prerequisite for nice girl. If you want to be compatible with females that are not gypsies or hippies you are going to need money and status. Right ladies?

So what do you think about Collaboration Horizontale? Was what the French girls did really any worse than what the 12000 Australian females did? Do you agree that the French girls that had sexual relationships with Nazi needed to be punished?

[video=youtube;LTnq268y2ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnq268y2ms[/video]

What do you feminists think? Were the French right to punish all of those French ladies for engaging in Nazi sex?

[video=youtube;9Jp2qrAE2dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jp2qrAE2dM[/video]

2. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yeah....those meanie French. They should have taken a page from the Nazi handbook and just raped their women for...uh...getting raped.

It does not matter how hard you try to make your idols seem pleasant, they were not and everyone outside of Stormfront knows it....perhaps you should go back there unless you were banned for some reason. Probably spelled Hiel wrong or something.

3. WJV

WJV Banned

What exactly are you talking about? The Nazi raped 'their' women for getting raped did they? Where are you getting this information?

And you are saying that you are fine with the French publicly humiliating French females because they had sex with a Nazi? Seems kind of extreme to me. I sure hope nothing like that ever happens again. Imagine if uneducated people overthrew educated liberals and then the uneducated men went about publicly humiliating educated liberal females. It could happen. Especially since what the French did to those women clearly does not bother you.

And weren't the Red Devil Russians the ones that raped the living hell out of German females when they invaded Germany? And didn't this continue even after the invasion? Haven't you read the stories of Russian peasants raping German peoples daughters in front of the whole family at gunpoint? Stuff like that happened even after the invasion. The Russian peasants didn't like the fact that the civilized Germans looked down on Russian peasants. See uneducated western types - deplorable you call us - could have similar feelings couldn't they? Yeah I hope nothing like that happens again.

And how is this thread in any way shape or form pro-nazi? I am saying that females are attracted to security and this is why so many French and Australian chicks $%$%ed Nazi and Yankee during WW2. Clearly I am making fun of feminists here - not promoting Nazism. Derrr.

Not many females like the Teuton females that murdered their own children and then themselves so they would not become the whores of Romans is there?

This is a very very intelligent thread that you are messing up with your rabid anti-nazism. The main problem with the Nazi was their absolutism - and this is your problem also. You are happy to waffle about horrors commited by the Nazi side but you try to justify the horrors commited by your side. Your brand of nationalism is every bit as dangerous as that of the Nazi. You should think about that.

But yeah, back to the Teuton women - you hear a lot about these Chinese and South Korean so-called 'comfort women' but many if these so-called comfort women were complicit in one way or another weren't they? They were not chaste Teuton ladies that's for sure. Plus the Chinese government and Chinese wealthy all evacuated and left the simple Chinese to die or get raped. So the Chinese are ultimately responsible for the so-called Rape of Nanking. And the only guy that stayed to protect the simple Chinese was a Nazi. He set up safe zones across Nanking to protect as many poor Chinese from the Japanese as he could. And he out up Nazi flags in the safe zones so the Japanese would he too scared not to respect those safe zones.

But yeah - most of the so-called 'comfort women' were complicit. Are all females comfort women in one way or another? Not many ladies around like the chaste Teuton ladies is there?

John Rabe was the Nazi that stayed to protect the simple people from the Japanese. Many call him 'The good Nazi'. Does your absolutist nationalist mentality allow you to admit that Nazi John Rage did a lot if good in Nanking protecting the simple Chinese from the Japanese with his Nazi safe zones? Or would you defend the Japanese rather than give props to a Nazi? :)

Edit - And do you say Stormfront? Seriously? Your nonsense is so tired. You got no game.

And I am actually Australian not Nazi. Aussies kicked the $%$% out if the Nazi. Aussie superior to Nazi. No doubt. Australians first to defeat Nazi on land in WW2. Rats if Tobruk broke the Nazi delusion of superiority. See Australian men were off fighting Nazis in Africa when Americans were in Australia having sex with all of our women. Off fighting the Nazi. We didn't leave may men behind in Australia because invasion of mainland Australia by Japan was impossible considering our inland defense strategy and General Yamamoto is on record as saying that himself. Aussies were first to defeat Japanese on land in WW2 as well - at Kokoda. America was not yet in the war against the Nazi so they all came to Australia to use our nation as a base to firebomb the living hell out if Japan. And to defeat the Japanese navy. But yeah, Aussies were all off fighting Nazi for the most part when Americans were here having sex with our women.

What do you say about the firebombing of Dresden? All good? Your absolutist nationalism certainly is a worry matey. You are a lot like a Nazi you know.

4. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

G'day Mate:smile:

5. WJV

WJV Banned

That is better.

I was worried that you were going to say that Nazi sympathizers always bring up Dresden to promote defend their Nazi heroes. And I was going to say - Derrr. I know that and that is why I said it. I know your rhythms.

Are you making fun of the way Aussies greet each other now? It is somewhat funny I suppose.

Do you know what the new word of super-Australian working class is right now? It is "frothy". I hate it. It means good apparently. So if they want to say that something is good they will say that it is " pretty frothy". What the $%$% is that? I hate it. I think it must have come from Manly or somewhere. Coogee maybe.

6. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

Please take your Meds WJV,
    That way you will be Normal once more.

7. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

Actually, I like Australian women because they are a bit more sophisticated and have a posh sounding accent.