More MUSLIM RAPE of children at public pools in Merkel's Germany!

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by El Cid, Oct 27, 2016.

1. El Cid

El Cid Banned

Merkel has said that this is the price for "diversity".
    Hillary has made similar comments and said that Merkel is the world leader she admires most.

I guess the modern Wicca cult of Leftist women feels that child sacrifice will placate the gods like Moloch.

"At an indoor pool in Berlin seven migrant boys, all under 15 years old, surrounded underage girls and systematically sexually abused them.

The indoor pool located in Mariendorf, just south of Berlin, is the latest scene of migrant-led sexual abuse of underage girls, reports Die Welt. The seven migrants, six of whom were confirmed to be Syrian, are said to have abused multiple girls in the pool."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/27/seven-migrants-sexually-abuse-underage-girls-german-pool/

2. juanvaldez

juanvaldez Banned

Trump '16!

3. El Cid

El Cid Banned

If Trump loses.........the US will be swamped with rape jihad(along with bomb jihad) just like Eurabia.

4. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

I thought his accuser was younger then that?

5. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Another lying headline . Rape did not happen.

Police spokesman said one of the boys was 14-years-old and the rest were children between the seven and eleven.

She said: “The suspects are said to have swam after the girls and to then have grabbed them." The girls were aged 9, 11 and 14.

6. El Cid

El Cid Banned

That's what you Leftists said about the 5 year old special needs girl in Twin Falls ID raped by Muslim refugees.

She was sodomized as it turned out.

You guys really should be proud of the things you defend.

7. truth and justice

Why have you changed the event - are you that desperate?. Are you proud of lying? Also where is the proof that those children were Muslim?

8. El Cid

El Cid Banned

You offered no link or corroboration for your claim.
    I'm not changing the subject at all. I'm just showing another case where you Leftists lied before being proven wrong.

And in both instances the perps came from Muslim families.

9. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hillary Clinton promises to bring half a million Syrians here. Reason #384 to NOT let Hillary Clinton be president. So - if you accept the Democrats claims about Trump - if he is president he might try to kiss or momentarily group your adult daughter. Trump is one person.

If you vote for Hillary Clinton the odds are 100,000+ times greater your minor aged daughter will be gang raped/sexually assaulted by her imported Syrians.

Pick one? Which one will you vote for?

Your adult daughter momentarily groped Trump or a 100,000 times greater chance your minor aged daughter is gang raped/sexual assaulted by Clinton's Syrians?

10. monkrules

monkrules Well-Known Member

Diversity is GOOD for you, dammit!

Just look at how it has improved our colleges. Ooh, wait....

11. El Cid

El Cid Banned

Trump won't be raping anyone...........but Hillary's Muslim shock troops will be violating thousands just like in Europe.

12. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

They've already decided that a reasonable amount of underage rape of European girls is a worthy trade off for more "diversity" and political power.

13. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well, I recall reading in the comment sector of a news story about the mass sexual molestation that happened in Germany on new years eve and there were these modern liberals on there refusing to believe it, and trying to slither their greasy little intellects out of accepting the fact of what went on. There were even accusations of islamaphobia. I read and read, and thought, what in the hell is wrong with the brains of these people who lie and deny when it comes to reality. But then I remembered my local village idiot, William, and it all then made sense. Village idiots tend to be these loony tune liberals. And they appear to be loons, because they are village idiots.

Years ago, in the late 60s as a vet I attended college. And I was shocked when an anthropology prof, who in that field are generally very open minded people, not racist at all, told the class how much they hated arab muslims. The reason for the hate? After getting his PHD, he spent some time in the middle east, and it was common for these muslims to sexually molest any women from the west. He said they would surround her and shove their hands, up into her crotch and finger her, and it was so common. And for this, he developed a deep hatred for these people. It was actually hard for his class to believe, and I never really accepted it for a long time. But you better accept it, or you are a village idiot. For it is what happens when you are mixing middle eastern muslims with westerners. With civilized people. For they do not respect western women and think they have a right to do that as a muslim. This is the middle eastern culture, and it has been that way at least since the time the prof spent time there. This is the truth, and if you refuse to accept it, you can do that. But do not expect any respect for your intelligence. And do expect to be seen as a village idiot, for that is what you are.

Do all middle eastern men do this, or even kids? Of course not. But far too many do, because it is the culture they have been conditioned with. So, we have village idiots like Clinton and merkel running the show, or in the case of Clinton, wants to run the show. For god's sake, vote for anyone but Hillary. Yet these nuts will go after trump for groping, and open our borders to rapists and gropers. LOL Well, they are village idiots after all.

14. Scamp

Scamp Banned

The best way to stop this kind of crime is to have goats very closeby.

15. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

...but yet if anybody speaks bad about this type of crap then they can easily be labeled a bigot and/or islamophobe. Somebody tell me I'm wrong?

16. truth and justice

Like this one:
    https://www.wbnews.info/2016/10/syr...er-girls-as-young-as-nine-sexually-assaulted/

So. where is the report of rape or that they were Muslim?. You are so desperate that you have to lie to post your crap.

17. Crawdadr

Crawdadr Well-Known Member

This story is actually from Die Welt, not the best source of info.

18. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

It wasn't a rape and the perpetrators weren't Syrian. You guys don't like evidence.

19. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have to admit, as a liberal, I am tired of all the refugees were bringing in, I don't mind helping others, but let's help them fight the evil in their own country if needed, bringing them here should be a LAST resort, not the first

Trump's stance on pro-life judges, and far right ideas means I can not vote for the man though...... besides that, I think his foreign relations would be a nightmare

20. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

As almost always when Americans discuss something European, in this case something German, on this board, one can only shake one's head in disbelief. I'm glad to see that there are at leat a few users in this thread who seem to be able not to fall into some kind of idiotic left-right-black-white-good-bad hysteria and are actually able to read carefully.
    I live in Germany and the amount of cluelessness and ignorance I have seen here is just ... wow ... simply ... wow!
    Months ago I, just for the fun of it, read several breitbart articles that were related to German politics and I double-checked the original German articles that breitbart quoted. The chutzpah with which they distort and change facts around to make them fit their agenda is nothing but disgusting propaganda.

21. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Of course the authorities would keep such things low profile - I mean DUH! - but I wonder how much we're not hearing about in Germany and in Sweden?

22. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

And this is in general the fact ...
    Sure, our common media is far away to be called and rated correct and so on ... and the bad word in Germany of "Luegenpresse" (lying press) has unfortunately a true core too ... because they pack mostly news inside the opinion of reporting journalist / broadcasting company and report it often with a teaching and "explaining" behavior what is also some sort of formation of opinion.

But sources as Breitbart and others like Sputnik, Voltaire and so on are pure and more or less smart propaganda sites and unfortunately too many people believe this BS they tell.
    Aside reporting of BS as "news", these sites take something and sell it as news in a way by twisting facts, taking facts out of depending content and all in all it is at least an adulteration of truth to make it fitting for own political believing as propaganda.

This issue here in a public pool happened and others like this too ... but how many cases of pedophiles we and you all have in your countries which are trolling around in public pools? No, I will not reason one bad thing with another one, but this hysteria of any bad thing happened done by a refugee to mark this as a usual threat coming form them is ridiculous!

Such BS as this here was directly reported in forum, but anything about this ISIS terrorist in Saxony / Germany some weeks ago? Nothing!
    What happened was that German institutions examined a possible ISIS terrorist with help of foreign services and the person from Syria should be arrested ... what failed due to as it looks like incompetence and lousy planning, because the person could flee. But who arrested this person at least? Other Syrian refugees and they handled him over to police.
    So yes ... all refugees are such a possible bad threat!

23. xwsmithx

xwsmithx Well-Known Member

Since Merkel is cracking down on freaking Facebook posts that are critical of Islam and the so-called refugees, I doubt you can rely very much on German media publishing the truth, either. There are three freedoms from which all others spring: freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom to own property. With Merkel infringing the first two, most of your other freedoms are in serious danger. That's BEFORE Shariah law starts being imposed, when all freedoms will disappear.

24. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Since you are now making same bad behavior of these BS propaganda sites by taking facts outs of their depending content, you create a total reversed picture of truth and realities!

Fact:
    When people try to use internet and things like Facebook as base for spreading brownish BS Nazi Propaganda and calling vor violence against other people, then we a have a threat which has un-doubtful a far higher rank in rating as any sort of constitutional freedom of speech!
    It is unbelievable when people back their awful propaganda BS and hate speeches against others with right this part of common democratic constitutions – freedom of speech and freedom of press – when they right fight against these constitutions in general as evil!

Critical posts and critics are one thing, but spreading out hate and calling for violence is something other and such things have to be banned and fight and forbidden with all power of law!
    There are two types of arsonists: those who call to light the matches and those who light the matches and both must be fought!

25. 22catch

22catch Well-Known Member Past Donor

See now this is a reasonable argument but in my opinion it is a very dangerous one. Being reasonable it is easy to entertain and accept as truth. When it's really only true in the context of this one example. It is an undeniable fact that Muslims particularly young men view women as objects and lesser than them. Moreover when they see a woman or girl dressed in a way not consistent with their conservative cultures guidelines? They then think they can do whatever they want. This can't even be argued.

I like Russia's answer. They actually carry around something called a defensive bat

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/r...s-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/