Whose Your Daddy? | The Story of Danney Williams

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Primus Epic, Oct 27, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Primus Epic

Primus Epic Well-Known Member

The mainstream media will apply as much "Whiteout" as possible to this story and they've been doing exactly that since 1995. However, I never knew that Danney Williams, had his Facebook account dismantled two years ago. What this man has gone through is despicable and the fact that his story has been ignored by main stream media of all political persuasions is telling.

#DNATestMatters

His physical features alone speak volumes and his background screams for resolution. He deserves to know the truth about his father.

[video=youtube;BIcIaStIZUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIcIaStIZUI[/video]

2. RonnieFan

RonnieFan Well-Known Member Past Donor

And his father Bill deserves to know the truth about his son.

3. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

Total unsubstantiated BS.

Certainly not a "Current Event".

A virtually identical thread was moved to the Conspiracy section a couple of weeks ago.
    On top of that, only the tinfoil hat crowd even cares.

4. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

I don't see the resemblance. That, and honestly, his mother should have made that claim decades ago, not the offspring today. It's as silly as all the bimbos coming out of the woodwork to accuse Trump.

5. Primus Epic

#DNATestSolvesThis

6. Electron

Electron Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who's your English teacher? - lol - ;)

7. Primus Epic

You've got to be kidding me. Look at his face. Watch his internal demeanor. Even down to the way he casts his eyes downward first then forward. He's got Bill Clinton DNA tattooed to his first brain. Why would his mother maintain her story all these years. Does it not fit Bill's profile and his previous penchant for Woman that he was not supposed to have.

Facebook, shut him down and that was "news" to me today. I never knew the guy was on Facebook and I certainly never knew Facebook shut him down. Why would Facebook do that.

Lastly, if there was nothing to this story, why would the Clinton's have anything to do with submitting unrelated serology work as though it were actual DNA amplification and typing results to debunk what "only the tinfoil hat crowd even cares about?"

The real "news" here is that Danney's story is STILL being counted as "tinfoil" theory. That's the real "news" here.

8. Habana

Habana Well-Known Member

Bill's got to many skeletons in the closet to ever give up his DNA

9. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Although it happened long ago, it is indeed a current event for his son has appeared to tell the story.

He does look like bill, so if you could find an honest person to do the chain of custody, once someone got a sample from bill, without him knowing it, we could know for sure. But when her supporters do not want it known, for sure, it becomes tinfoil hat stuff. LOL

Why does he resemble bill? There sure are an almost infinite number of coincidences when it comes to these Clintons. All of the smoke, which looks like a huge forest fire is below it, we are told does not exist. Just more tinfoil hat nutters.

Yet he does look like bill is his father. Hard to deny that. Yeah, I would bet my money that he is bill's son. And I only take bets that I know I can win.

At least he does not look like Hillary. For then she would be the father. .

10. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Facebook if they shut him down, did it for the same reason MSM cut off the feed, and admitted it, when a black guy was talking about supporting trump. The same reason several MSM faux journalists have shut down trump supporters when they were saying things the faux journalist Hillary supporter did not want to broadcast. Freedom of speech is not something the Clinton supporters will tolerate if it goes against Hillary.

But Hillary, the DNC, are banana republic people, along with MSM. The drip, drip, drip has all of the evidence we need for that.

11. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

No, this is not silly and paternity claims can't be compared to women making accusations of sexual assault. Every person deserves to know who their bio parent is and only a DNA test can clear this up.

I agree the mother should have made this claim decades ago, but she didn't, so here he is.......and where's Clinton? I find his silence very loud.

12. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

Monica might still have some secreted away. He should get in touch.

13. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

But all those bimbos are being paraded across tv, Facebook and the MSM as telling the truth....with no evidence. Why haven't they been tossed into the tinfoil hat pile? Because the MSM is biased as (*)(*)(*)(*).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk