New Member - Here to exchange knowledge

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Project Obnixus, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Project Obnixus

Project Obnixus Newly Registered

Hello, I´m a new member here, my main motivation to come to this forum was to bring awareness and share knowledge about the serious issues all of us are facing or are about to face. I have a page called Project Obnixus, it provides many great content and material with credible sources and authenticity.

I dont like the term conspiracy theory since theory means an idea which is possibly true but there´s no proofs that it´s true. A lot of stuff are proved to be true, so this term is rather misleading than useful.

I also am here to share experiences, ideas and knowledge with anyone interested in doing so.

For whoever would be interested in checking my page, let me know. It covers a variety of subjects, like: new world order, weather modification, mind control, symbolism, events such as wars, religion, health, secret societies such as the illuminati, the skull and bones and others, and more.

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome! You may decide that obnoxious works better than Obnixus here. ;-) Pick several active threads and post your thoughts and supporting information. Good luck

3. spkr22

spkr22 Member

Welcome, you should put your page in your signature, I may check it out.

4. bois darc chunk

bois darc chunk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually, if you're interested in reading the page, PM that member for a link, as mentioned in the OP.

Putting a link in a signature is against the rules.