WW l Vets Voting for Hillary

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by APACHERAT, Oct 28, 2016.

1. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Early voting data shows World War I veterans overwhelmingly support Hillary Clinton

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With over seven million votes cast so far in the U.S. presidential election, early voting data is pointing to a tight race in most key battleground states.

But there is one battleground upon which the Donald Trump campaign appears to be headed towards utter defeat: The fight for votes from World War I veterans.

With at least 25,000 World War I veterans casting their votes thus far, the party affiliation breakdown of submitted ballots is suggesting a hard break towards the Clinton camp among veterans who fought in the Great War from 1914-1918, sources say.

Some 98 percent of ballots cast from the demographic have been from veterans who are registered Democrats.

“This is tremendous news for the Hillary Clinton campaign and for the Democratic Party,” said Donna Brazile, interim chairperson of the Democratic National Committee. “We knew that if we could get a strong turnout among the doughboy demographic, we could win this election.”

Other Democratic Party operatives have been coordinating a strong grassroots campaign to register veterans to vote and ensure their ballots are submitted ahead of voting deadlines.

“I’ve been knocking on doors, searching public records to track people down, all sorts of things to identify vets and ensure their ballots make it to a mailbox,” said Andrew Spieles, < https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html > a college student at James Madison University who is associated with Young Virginia Democrats. “I’m proud to say that I’ve personally registered sixteen World War I vets to vote in the last two weeks, and all of them have indicated their intention to vote for Hillary Clinton.”

Democratic lawmakers expressed their satisfaction with the success of the grassroots operations.

“Winning elections is not about your message as much as it is about voter turnout, so I’m proud of our efforts to get these veterans registered and their votes submitted early,” said Christina ‘Tita’ Ayala, < http://www.nhregister.com/governmen...ina-ayala-arrested-on-19-voting-fraud-charges > a Connecticut state Representative elected to office on the Democratic ticket. “Vote early and vote often, I always like to say.”

Unfortunately, all World War I veterans we tried to contact declined to comment on the record.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/10/e...elming-support-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4OQOZ0jYQ

2. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

Where did the 25,000 figure come from? The (real) article mentioned there were 19 in one state. Unsurprising that it happens a little, great that they were caught, and even if they weren't caught, unlikely to make a difference.

3. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

At first I thought you meant WWII...

... but then I noticed the 'Great War from 1914-1918' reference...

... this article evidently refers to another candidate...

... with Hillary's name substituted for the original.

Unfortunately, all World War I veterans we tried to contact declined to comment on the record.

Most likely `cause dey's dead.

Granny says you's a stinker.
    :grandma:

5. APACHERAT

The Duffel Blog is a satire military website. It's a FAKE story.

Except two of the individuals mentioned, Andrew Spieles and Christina &#8216;Tita&#8217; Ayala that I provided links to are real people who have recently been busted for committing voter fraud for Hillary and the Democrat party.

It's satire, making fun of all the voter fraud that's taking place during this election.

I don't think there are any First World War veterans living today. If there are they would have to be at least 135 years old.

Most of the Duffel Blog satire stories are stupid but some times they can be passed off being believable.

6. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

Well I knew it was a made up number and, at best, a blogger pulling things out of his posterior. Claiming that the number is 25,000 seems more like satire against republicans than democrats, since republican always act like it's a huge deal when in reality the number isn't enough to make a difference 99% of the time.

As for the math, WWI ended in 1918. The youngest few in the war were 12 (lied about their age). So the minimum age would be 110, but 116 would be more average if they were still alive. I think the last few died in the last few years. Wikipedia says the last American was Frank Buckles, died at 110 in 2011.

7. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Washington Post is just pathological lying. The military does not release lists of military personnel or veterans. The story is a lie on its face.

8. APACHERAT

Many of these Duffel Bag stories are well written but there's always a red flag in the story telling you the story is fake, In this case it was 25,000 WW l vets.

Some years ago when I was a FNG, a Political refugee over on Debate Politics forum some one started a thread using the Duffel Blog as the source. The article was so well written I didn't see the red flag and fell for it. The red flag should have been the thread was posted on April 1st. I was the laughing stock on the PD all day long for falling for the story.

9. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's OK, considering the state of alt-right media, it's understandable that it's hard for some people to tell fake stories from real ones.

10. APACHERAT

Most active duty and military vets notice the red flags in the Duffel Bag stories knowing it's satire. Many civilians who never served never notice the red flags.

Just like Media Matters, most liberals never notice the red flags or lies that Media Matters put out but most conservatives notice the lies right away.

Did you see the Wikileaks e-mails dump made early this morning ? Looks like Media Matters was in collusion with the Clinton Foundation (Clinton's Crime Syndicate) laundering money.

RICO ACT

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

Another headache for the crime boss, Hillary Rodham Clinton. Looks like the FBI will be opening a new criminal probe on the Clinton's, Media Matters and a few other friends of the Clinton's.