Hey Democrats! Would'a, Could'a, Should'a... Jim Webb! LOL, Russia/Saudi/Islam Wins!

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Kurmugeon, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

The Democratic Party, forced by threat, manipulation, extortion, and voter fraud in the primary, selected the least viable candidate in 2016.

And they voted in unprecedented numbers, in strategically chosen swing states, to vote in GOP Primary as well, to pick the opposition candidate who could be beaten by "held back, but at the ready" accusations of sexual misconduct.

But all was for not, because in the end, ...

Hillary is just a Corrupt, Sick, Brain Damaged, Foreign Bribed, Twisted, Evil, Old Hag!

But the Democratic Party COULD have chosen the high road.

The Democratic Party had a candidate who was honorable, intelligent, capable, proven and respected... Jim Webb.

With all of the Evidence coming to light in the Project Veritas videos, and the money trail that leads back to foreign sources...

With all of the Evidence coming to light in the wiki-leaks documents, and the hacking trail that leads back to foreign sources...

With all of the Americans KILLED on American Soil, by Foreigners brought to our country, at tax payer expense, for the specific purpose of displacing American BORN workers...

Don't you get it yet!? This is Asymmetrical Warfare. Not a guerrilla war like what we saw in Honduras or Cuba, something new.

This is a new form of Warfare based on massive immigration and displacement, using voter fraud, false accusations, political correctness and cultural Marxism as weapons to destroy any resistance from the native population.

This is the new face of international Invasion, Conquest and Warfare!

This is an Invasion and WAR to destroy America, using unconventional warfare methods, and we are losing this WAR!

Its a slow process, but we probably have already lost the Nation.

I guess it was only a matter of time until America had to lose a war, and be destroyed.

Did you know that the 2016 was a Battlefield?

Are you ready for Sharia Law?

-

2. Kurmugeon

Follow the Money, Information, and Actors... and you end up at Foreign Sources for ALL of them.

Saudi Money!

Russian Hacks!

Huma Abdine and Valerie Jarrett!

THINK!

-

3. Kurmugeon

Seems to me, that when all of the sources of the Actors, Information, and Funds making a large difference in the 2016 election are coming from foreign sources....

The simplist solution, is that foreign power(s) are working to manuiplate the 2016 election.

Particularly when those sources are from enemies in the Middle East were our nation is embroiled in the longest WAR in its history!

Dugh!......

-

4. Kurmugeon

Betcha wish you'd gone with Jim Webb!

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

I actually voted for him.

But I knew he was not electable, being something the Democratic party despises, an old-school Conservative Democrat.

Marine combat veteran, Secretary of the Navy under President Reagan, he has a long history of being both pro-military and working well with Republicans. Two of the biggest things that the Democrats do not want at all.

6. Kurmugeon

I voted for him too.

I is a shame that the Democrats threw away the best thing they had in several decades.

-

7. Mushroom

Thankfully, they do not seem to get it either.

Myself, I am a moderate Conservative. I am actually fairly liberal in many ways, but prefer changes to be slow and gradual, and things like welfare be tools to help get out of a situation, not a lifetime source of income.

But since November I have had little but contempt for the Liberals who are running the Democratic Party. My wife has been a lifelong Democrat, but even she has now turned her back on them in disgust on their actions.

And to me, it is the deafening silence in condemnation for the riots and protests that have been going on almost nonstop since November. Almost nobody on their side urges them to stop, and many actually encourage them to continue.

8. Stevew

Stevew Well-Known Member

This actually occurred during the 2012 election in Missouri for the Senate seat. Senator McCaskill (D) was up for reelection in 2012 but was in trouble for her support of Obamacare. During the year, polling indicated McCaskill could NOT beat the top two GOP candidates running but COULD BEAT Todd Akin following the other two in a distant 10-point third place. Todd Akin was also a Tea Party candidate without a lot of financial backing. He wasn't popular either.

HOWEVER, when the primary happened, Todd Akin mysteriously went from a distant third place to winning the GOP nomination to run against McCaskill. This wasn't a case of phony polling. It was democrat corruption, or at least dirty tricks.

McCaskill publicly admitted that she purchased advertising to help Todd Akin win the GOP primary so she could have a better chance to get reelected to the U.S. Senate. But there was more to that. Missouri allows people to switch their party affiliation easily for primaries, and so many dems crossed over to vote for Todd Akin. I estimate that WELL OVER 10,000 crossed over to get him nominated because that is how many votes he won by, and was down by at least that many in previous polling estimates.

Needless t say, dirty tricks or corruption works for democrats and so I believe they tried that with Trump but this time the republican candidate won and is loved by most of us. And so when you hear an angry democrat, just imagine why they are likely angry, they cheated and it backfired on them. :)

Now McCaskill is up for reelection again in 2018. I'm betting she finally loses this time, but ya never know what dems will do next time in order to win elections.

Steve

9. Mushroom

We are all to familiar with that here in California.

For the last 20 years, the only candidates for Governor and US Senator that make it through the Republican Primaries are so bad that not even most Republicans want them. One fine example of this is Michael Huffington.

Whenever I think of Arianna Huffington, I can not help but remember how hated she was by Liberals in the early 1990's. She holds a place now taken by the likes of Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter in the amount of plain meanness and anger directed towards them. Which is why I find it all the more funny that once her husband came out of the closet and they got divorced, she runs one of the most well known Liberal blogs and information sites.