Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Purple2016, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Purple2016

Purple2016 New Member

Hello. I've been lurking on this site for a fair amount of time and finally decided to join today. Not sure if I'll be very active (especially seeing the policy about how posts must be reviewed and can be delayed -- I was sort of prompted to join because I had a question/thought on a certain thread, but I suppose by the time my question would be posted it would probably be irrelevant or perhaps already answered.)

Anyhow.... I used to lurk on a board which decidedly leaned one way. This board seems to have more diverse opinions, so even if I don't post much I'll enjoy continuing to lurk.

And as my screenname might indicate, I'm pretty much middle-of-the-road and not a die-hard supporter of either party. A true Independent during the weirdest election I can remember in my lifetime!

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome! Pick a few active threads and start posting. Your replies should be up quickly enough to still be relevant to the discussion, but when you stand in the middle of the road be ready to dodge traffic. ;-) Good luck

3. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Shalom and welcome to the forum. :)