War in the Streets of Paris

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by longknife, Nov 3, 2016.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

2. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

Go here and read. Next time might want to get a coffee before posting.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/curre...nts-fight-running-battles-french-capital.html

Interesting post by French user clovislll on page 6.
    Since I live exactly three blocks away from the encampments, I call bull(*)(*)(*)(*) on the article.
    1) this is not a no-go zone in any way shape or form. I walk past that encampment pretty often.
    2) this is not a lively part of town full of restaurants and bars. Though there are many restaurants and bars a few blocks away, this strip was chosen precidely because it is as removed to the populace as possible when smack dab in the middle of the city. (don't get me wrong, there is a cafe or two facing the strip, as well as a mcdonald's, neither of which seem to be suffering)
    3) i have never witnessed violence there, or felt in any way shape or form threatened. Rather I see a bunch of people trying to live as decently as possible with dignity considering the very difficult position they are in. I hope that the government will intervene to help these people in a more meaningful way than just tolerating these encampments

For the record, this is the second time my neighborhood has been labeled a no-go zone (the first was the notorious fox news re muslim no-go zones in paris)
    this is a vibrant neighborhood, very integrated, and quite pleasant to live in.

3. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

Muslim Arabs & Muslim Africanos are the cause for violence in Europe..
    Same to the fact that Palestinians are the cause for violence in the Middle East.

4. Cheddar

Cheddar Member

Utter garbage. The main cause of violence in the Middle East is the Zionist creation of 'Israel' and its illegal expansion. 100%

5. see you next tuesday

see you next tuesday Active Member

6. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

As a Muslim... What can you say about your Blood related ISIS ?

7. Cheddar

Cheddar Member

Not being a Muslim, and having no connection with Islam whatsoever: nothing, other than the rise of ISIS has been a direct consequence of the creation of Israel and its illegal expansion.