Thanks for having me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by iheartsocial, Nov 3, 2016.

1. iheartsocial

iheartsocial Newly Registered

Hello. I appreciate you having me on your forum. I worked 20 years for the railroad, had once been a Democrat and now a Republican, I count myself among the growing swath of people who occupy the fringes of American politics but are increasingly becoming part of the mainstream. Like millions of others, I believe that President Obama was a Muslim. And like so many others I have gotten to know online through social media I am looking for guidance through the murky political waters to make clear choices come election day.

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome! Pick several active threads that interest you and share your thoughts and knowledge. gl

3. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Hi I can't vote because I'm English living in England, but if I was American I'd absolutely vote for Don..:)

4. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Welcome! You really think Obama was a muslim? His dad was a famous atheist. Obama also attends services of the Christian faith if I'm not mistaken.

I myself am anti-Obama's Presidency but I don't think he is a muslim. There's no evidence of himself being one. He has family members that are, but his dad being an atheist makes me think he might be too.

5. Iriemon

Iriemon Well-Known Member Past Donor

My advice is to consider different sources than the ones telling you Obama is a Muslim.

Baseless conspiracies are not usually the best place to get reliable information to make clear choices.

6. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hi, I'm Todd. I believe that President Obama is a Muslim AND that aliens are implanting thoughts in our heads in order to turn us all homosexual and anti-Christian.