Hello, I hope to make good friends.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Libertas, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Libertas

Libertas New Member

Hello! I am a conservative nationalist from America. I don't do very much right now, but I have some big plans in store for myself later in life :) Thanks for reading!

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome! Pick several active threads and start posting your thoughts. Good luck

3. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

'Conservative Nationalist' sounds fine to me..:)
    What's NARAP?

4. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Welcome to the forum! As you may notice, there are some partisan hacks on the forum and you'd probably enjoy the forum and find it more stimulating if you use the ignore feature for the most extreme of such members. To put someone in ignore just put your pointer on that member's ID and click on it. Then when it brings up the person's profile click to block that member. Every forum has non-legitimate members and people who just get their rocks off ranting out hatred. There is never reason to bother to interact with such members in my opinion. Limit your participation to those who post legitimate messages, not just rantings.

Again, welcome to the forum. If you can ignore the hacks, trolls and spammers it is actually one of the best forums on politics, maybe the best.MOD EDIT>>>QUOTED TEXT REMOVED<<<

5. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hello, Libertas.

Jake J gave you some very good advice. I myself don't have anyone on "ignore" although I do simply ignore the haters and trolls.

Agree completely.

6. Libertas

Libertas New Member

Oh hey, sorry I haven't been able to respond sooner. I was at work. The NARAP is a nationalist group I have started with the final goals being a total re-write of the US Constitution and a complete purge of the current political system and representatives in the government.

7. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

Oh, you'll love it here. Welcome to the forum.

8. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Yay..:)
    If people use their votes wisely they can purge out lots of useless dead wood..:)

[​IMG]

9. Libertas

Libertas New Member

Lmao I know right. Unfortunately, there is big debate on whether not our votes matter or not. I mean, all what would have to happen to endure political corruption is have the corrupt pay off the electorates. In the end, the electorate cotes are the only ones that matter :(

10. Xenamnes

Xenamnes Banned

Then this should ultimately prove interesting to see how it plays out.

11. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

I vote for the nationalist party UKIP here in Britain, and some people say "you're wasting your vote, why don't you vote for one of the big parties instead?", but I always reply- "the big parties are fools, and if ever I vote for fools you can measure me up for a straitjacket!"
    Then when I see the big parties making a mess of things I sit with a smug grin on my face thinking- "My conscience is clear, I never voted for them"..:)

12. Libertas

Libertas New Member

Yeah ikr. I mean, I can't vote yet in the US, but I can still have a political opinion. I have always been interested in politics, even in elementary.