Trump Victory Thread

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by theferret, Nov 9, 2016.

1. theferret

theferret Well-Known Member

Okay folks, we can blame the DNC for giving the Independents, Progressives, Liberal Democrats a candidate they could not trust and could not stand due to her history of duplicity.

Now we have a proto-fascist in power, with a collection of sycophants and deterrents in that power group.

So no more BS...it's time to get together...fight the powers that be! Re-learn how to resist and progress. :hmm:

2. 10A

10A Chief Deplorable Past Donor

We had that 8 years ago. NOW you want to fight the powers? wtf

3. theferret

theferret Well-Known Member

Please look up the definition of "fascists", and then explain to the reading audience in detail how Obama's administration fit that bill.

4. squidward

squidward Well-Known Member

Proto- fascist, that's rich, considering he's never been in government and pursued fascist policies like an unnamed candidate

5. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's Trump by over 300 electoral votes.

He has a Republican Senate.
    He has a Republican House.
    He has a majority of Republican governors and legislatures
    He picks the balance on the Supreme Court.

:clapping:
    :cheerleader:

DRAIN THE SWAMP! LOCK HER UP!

6. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

Dictating through executive order, circumventing the legislative branch... Overreaching the powers of the office... Directing agencies (IRS etc) against citizens who dissent... Creating the most ubiquitous surveilance state ever imagined... I can go on...

SillyAmerican likes this.
  7. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Next step?
    Mr Comey......you're fired!

- - - Updated - - -

Its a complete repudiation of Obama and the status quo corrupt politicians. AMERICA IS BACK BABY!

8. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

build the wall send them all back every single illegal alien:blankstare:

9. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

I look forward to Democrats pretending to be antiwar for the next four years.

10. 10A

Don't have to explain, your crappy vision for our country lost. Lost Big League. Have a nice day.

11. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

t least you know where your illegal aliens came from - we don't have the faintest idea where ours did, even if we wanted to send them back - which we don't , because if we did the empty vessels liberals would go ballistic. This is a country that's lost its way, but thankfully we now have a good PM who can find it again for us.

12. 10A

All the best Cerberus. Now we will have a good President, hopefully he can help you too but honestly he's going to help us first.

13. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;WGKU8awk7Vg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGKU8awk7Vg[/video]

We DID IT. I know I've been all over the place, but for those who know my very first post: Literally my very first post I said that we were an American Empire and that we had to choose our destiny. Donald was like a beacon of hope, an American who realized that the US as a superpower should not have to share that power with anybody.

But his experience, and his words. These put me on edge, and I wanted constructive reform(Rubio) over time to the grand result. But now? Now. It's full speed ahead. Now, our country is going to be united, strong and unified. No more 'White privilege' crap coming out of the Media, not if they want access. The tune is going to change. The propaganda outlets will only be blaring out red, white and blue.

Our country is now in fantastic shape, with a leader with a vision and a grand coalition. And this coalition will last FOREVER. Trump did not make this. Our devout Nationalism did it. We avowed the US before any party, and contrary to liberal propaganda: Before any race.

We serve the United States. That is our calling card. We will live and die and fight for this most beloved nation. Even if every Liberal hates us. But tonight, it's our night.

[video=youtube;URbYAaAK9OQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URbYAaAK9OQ[/video]

Gatewood likes this.
  14. Just_a_Citizen

Just_a_Citizen Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well, the votes are IN!
    Hitlery Concedes!

To quote our current Dear Leader "C'Mon man!"

Pennsylvania is 97%in, w/20 Electoral Votes, It's a wrap.

Granted, not exactly what I would have preferred, but we have a new leader.

I remember Trump being vilified over his comment stating he'd keep whether or not he'd accept the election's outcome to himself, until the time warranted.

I remember Hitlery lambasting him for this.

Oh well, like Podesta said on Election Night, shortly before Pennsylvania was called, & Trump was the clear & present POTUS-Elect,---"Everybody go home..." and other such nonsense. Hitlery of course, nowhere to be found.

LOL more political hypocrisy, but, whatever.

Remember, I'm no partisan I'm neither (R)etar(D) supporter.

I am a fiscally conservative Libertarian. I am a citizen of this great country of ours, America, who has seen over the last 20+ years, a sliding down a rabbit hole, regarding the grip the 2 popular parties have on this country, & the citizenry.

The votes are in, the decision has been made.

As a country I hope the divide we've seen deepen over the past 8 years in particular, but generally over he last 30 years in motion, can begin to heal. I'll admit, I'm not holding my breath for this eventuality, but Hope springs dear, in a moderate heart.

Promises have been made on both sides, as they always are. The measure of a leader, is how those promises are dealt with.

My prediction, is that we'll see more of the same. Promises made, & soon forgotten. Time will tell.

I personally, intend to tip my hat, extend my hand, & try to work with my fellow citizens, in order to perfect again, this Perfect Union.

This is sorrily needed.

I hope the New Leader of the Free World, sees things the same way.

Let's just remember though, that Obama was touted as a Messiah as well.

[video=youtube;14rSHAnFW3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14rSHAnFW3E[/video]

15. Indofred

Indofred Banned at Members Request

This is a thread to bookmark and keep returning to as time passes.

Here's my prediction.
    Trump is upset so many people they will reject everything American, dump their Dollar holding as if they were radioactive and the US will go bust.
    It will also mean American abroad will get a target painted on their backs and likely see a lot of dead bodies returned to the US.

More and more countries will side with China (as many already have) meaning IS trade is essentially buggered, leaving a lot of jobless Americans living on the streets.

Trump will either have to stop his stupidity or start WWIII.

16. Just_a_Citizen

What doom & Gloom. Hey, could I get a 4 shot Latte directly from Java?

17. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

The next step? Well, come January, Congress can begin to get legislation passed and signed into law, the Supreme Court can have a new Justice work their way through the confirmation process, and governance by Executive Order can cease to exist. Overall, this was a very good day for the United States of America, thank you very much; now the real work begins...

18. Scampi

Scampi Active Member

Congratulations from this side of the pond, America has chosen, as for us we will wait and see.
    Commiserations to the Democrats but you picked the wrong candidate, methinks Bernie would have given Donald a run.

19. Just_a_Citizen

After 8 years of Obama, that's unlikely. I mean unless you're talking about running away from a landslide.

20. Mackerni

Mackerni New Member

Well, during his announcement for becoming President-Elect of the United States, Trump was very civil and mannerisms outstanding. If he were that confident of his win before the election, and didn't act the way he did before he won the primaries and general election, I would have voted for him. Instead I voted for Johnson, which everybody knows is a "throwaway vote" but I had to do to protest the kind of political discourse we have in this country. If he continues to act in this orderly, and keeps himself in check, I'm sure America will do just fine. It's funny, because even though the night is all about him, he couldn't stop talking about the people around him that all made it possible to be where he is. I couldn't stop smiling tonight seeing that Republicans will now have all three branches of government again. And don't forget that Hillary's side didn't try to pull a fast one on us either - she graciously conceded the election, before the night was even over with the popular vote being so narrowly thin, and swing states still on the line. I don't think Trump will (or can) fulfill all his presidential promises, but I think we're going to be just fine regardless. :)

21. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Trump's not as bad as the media has been claiming. Additionally, most of them really have no clue what he actually stands for, as they have not been listening.

22. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

lol, you think Trump will make America a greater superpower. Now that's delusion. Even before assuming office he will have undermined our alliances and hurt our economy. Even if he increases military spending % in the short-term, the long-term impact is a weaker America. I suppose he might be beneficial to social backwardsness and corruption by nominating conservative justices.

23. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

I don't think it was completely courteous of Hillary, that stunt with Podesta will go down in political history as the downfall of a campaign. It took her A LOT of courage, and perhaps a lot of pissing off privately to make that call. She really didn't want to do it, and I think less of her now then I did prior to the election(which was not at all.)

I'm thankful I don't have to go against my conscious and support the woman as 'president'. With Trump, I can gladly serve as a House of Rep in 2018.

24. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Great stuff, but please - temper it with modesty from now on, not with triumphalism and braggadocio. We've had enough of that just recently!

25. Belch

Belch Well-Known Member

Those were people who worked really hard during the campaign, and she didn't even go out to thank them. Just called Trump and conceded while Podesta was busy telling them to go away. All of the people who volunteered to help her campaign were stiffed, without even getting a clintonian reach around.