Inside Germany's No-Go Zones: North Rhine-Westphalia

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by Destroyer of illusions, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

[​IMG]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/inside-germanys-no-go-zones-part-i-north-rhine-westphalia

Have you noticed that we are now very few are informed about the number of migrants arriving in Europe. In the past 2015 just beat all the drums and blew trumpets. This year, except that occasionally report episodes of destruction fragile boats migrants in the Mediterranean. Information actually there is, but it no longer withdraw from the depth of the information flow to the surface for us.

It is clear that the quantity of migrants hide the ruling Europeans from ordinary Europeans do not want to panic.

But we can guess. Looking On tip of the iceberg.
    Here is one of the tops. Almost five thousand migrants (or rather 4899 people) died in the Mediterranean Sea for the first 10 months of 2016. While in 2015 killed about three thousand workers.
    Therefore counting the proportional increase in the number of victims can get a rough figure sailed to Europe migrants. Maths, based on the fact that in 2015 the profit of 1.82 million people in Europe.

According to the UN in 2014, in the world 60 million people move, including 19.5 million refugees. To the south of Europe, formed a mass of refugees total of over 10 million people.

As of the same, in 2014 the United Nations counted that in the neighboring countries of Syria, has accumulated only 4.3 million Syrian refugees.
    Afghanistan gave 2.59 million,
    Somalia 1.1 million,
    Saharan Africa 3.7 million.
    So it was, as of 2014 and today?

The Prime Minister of Slovenia (this is where the capital Ljubljana, the former Yugoslavia) Miroslav Tserar: "Millions, I stress, millions of migrants from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Algeria and Morocco are ready to begin to come to Europe as soon as the weather improves"

President of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab: "Look, for example, how many countries in Africa are dependent on oil exports. Now imagine that one billion people who live there, will move to the north. "

Professor Aron SAFER from the University of Haifa: "Because of climate change, drought and the simultaneous growth of the population in Europe in the coming years will head not several millions of migrants from the Middle East, not even tens, but hundreds of millions. Africa has yet swinging, and just beginning to in terms of migration. And it will be the greatest in scale migration of peoples in the history of mankind. "

What will happen to the indigenous population of Europe, we can guess by looking at the example of South Africa, where it all began with a "beautiful feat" of Nelson Mandela, but where is now running white, whom rob and kill.

Europe groans under the yoke of the strangers. Already recorded several rebellions of migrants in Europe. Violence becomes a method of communication of indigenous people in Europe and the newcomers.

Falling Europe will be terrible fall than the Roman Empire. A lot of blood will be spilled.

What do you think about it?

2. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

The fault lies with the 'genius' in Washington and the EU who follow George Soros with his messianic visions of a one world government. Had the EU and Washington helped these nations prosper the way Qaddafi wanted to do in Africa, instead of destroying them things would have been different.

3. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

If things keep going this way, in 100 years Western Europe will be giant wasteland of Islamic invaders just like the whole of North Africa.

4. Jeannette

In the meantime Russia is doing its utmost to stabilize the area, that way the refugees in Europe would be able to go home, while Washington, France, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel and Qatar are doing their utmost to keep the area in turmoil by arming the terrorists.

I can understand why some nations who have their own 'messianic' visions as well as a paranoia' towards Iran are supporting the terrorists, but why would nations like Germany, France and Britain who are suffering the consequences go along with it is beyond me. Do they have a death wish... or are they left without a choice? If so then by who?

5. Destroyer of illusions

You're right. This is a consequence of policy of the aggressive the idiots in the US and in the EU-tolerant of idiots

6. Destroyer of illusions

I think if there is no change in policy, Europe will become a stronghold of African cannibals much earlier than 100 years.

Incidentally crazy Obama also let a lot of migrants in the United States. And now they are killing Americans. Just like in Boston or a firearm....Well that Trump promises to stop the influx of migrants.

7. therooster

therooster Banned

Hence, Donald Trump! To save America.

8. Jeannette

Americans voted for Donald Trump to change our policies, and hopefully he will, but it's frightening anyway.

9. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Way to go..:)-

[​IMG]

10. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

With a little luck, Germany, Italy Austria and Denmark can take Britain and America's move by changing leaders.

Nations like Belgium and France are doomed.

11. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

A typical scene in Europe as columns of immigrants simply walk from country to country across non-existent EU borders-

[​IMG]

"A nation without borders is not a nation"- Pres. Ronald Reagan

12. Destroyer of illusions

Yes. He spoke of the great wall, and new laws against migrants.

13. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Big shot Herman van Rompuy of the EU..
    [​IMG]

Bears a striking resemblance to popeye Hillary-
    [​IMG]

14. Destroyer of illusions

I hope that Trump will change the policy crazy Obama .

15. Destroyer of illusions

Totally agree ..... But I wonder how they will evict entrants.

I think that the most important thing - to forget about tolerance. Acknowledge mistakes multiculturalism policy. And to recognize that tolerance - is evil.

16. Battle3

Battle3 Well-Known Member

Surely this cannot be! All the "progressives" tell us that islam is the religion of peace, and these muslim immigrants are nice families who just want to live peacefully.

But I'll bet the day Trump is sworn in as President the "progressives" will start screaming that Trump's immigration and foreign policy has caused all this upheaval in Germany.

17. Destroyer of illusions

Refugee crisis in Europe: Crowds attempt to push through Slovenia-Austria border crossing

[video=youtube;aqTRzmxzMKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqTRzmxzMKg[/video]

18. Destroyer of illusions

Illegal immigrants hijacking trucks to cross Italy and France border to UK - compilation

[video=youtube;bZG3eKi4C0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZG3eKi4C0k[/video]

The real Europe.

19. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

I live in North-Rhine Westfalia and my hometown is on this list of cities with supposed no-go areas in the OP.
    I must be living in a parallel world or maybe I'm stricken by blindness. Someone show me these "no-go areas" in my city.

Given the amount of complete and utter bullsh** I've read, I do not really know where to start and, quite frankly, I'm kind of tired of explaining just how unbelieveably disgusting and out of context these articles are (that's putting it mildly).
    But you know what really worries me?
    The simple fact that there seem to be countless people in our western world who believe just about everything they are being fed;
    a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y -- e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
    No critical thinking? No double checking? No research on your own? No research for alternative sources? Never learned not to believe anything just because it's printed somewhere or someone posted it online? Never went to school for more than at least 6 or 7 years? Never learned the basics of critical reading?
    All it takes is a "story" (breitbart.com or gatestoneinstitute.com are always "very good") and people follow this bullsh** like sheep and to make things real attractive, let's add some youtube clips to it, yeah!

20. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Migrants think- "If Governments are mug enough to say "Come here and we'll feed you, clothe you, house you and welfare you", we're certainly not mug enough to turn it down", and who can blame them?
    The blame lies squarely with the Governments AND with the people who voted them into power.

21. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Speaking of 'no-go' zones, we've had them in muslim-controlled areas of Brit cities for some time-

[​IMG]

22. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Did you bother to read that leaftet or just blindly believe everything you read?
    No prostitution.
    No drugs
    No drinking alcohol in public
    No music or concerts in the street
    No gambling

Dur, that leaflet is enforcing our existing laws LOL. Perhaps outside your house you want to see groups of people getting drunk, playing their music really loud while injecting heroin and having sex with a prostitute on the pavement.

As for the actual event, it was only two people who were leafletting. There are no no-go zones. Apparently according to the same reports that you read I live about half mile away from one, the same area that I regularly walk through at night after a night out. That area is mostly students

23. Jeannette

The Greek islands neighboring Turkey are suffering the brunt of the refugees... and it's deliberate. They can't send them back knowing they'll be killed by the Turkish coast guard, and or be used as an excuse by Turkey to invade. It has now installed missiles facing Chios, Lesvos and Samos.

Here are two versions of what happened on Chios which is hosting about 4 thousand migrants in a population of about 35 thousand. The first version is Greek and the other is British. You decide!

Violent, destructive riots that erupted late on Wednesday night at the Souda migrant camp on Chios island resulted in several arrests of migrants.

The incident started around 11:00 pm after a group of migrants broke into a store selling fireworks and then started shooting fireworks in the sky and at surrounding houses. According to local residents who spoke on ERT Aegean television station, they shot fireworks at houses and threw rocks and bottles at passing cars.

The migrants then smashed cars and shop windows in the area surrounding the camp. Some of them set fire to the tents inside the camp, burning most of them, as local residents told ERT Aegean.

Riot police arrived on the spot and blocked the surrounding streets to contain the migrants. Police used tear gas and stun grenades to disperse rioters, who ran back inside the camp.​

Here is the Guardian version:

Dozens of people have been driven out of a refugee camp on the Greek island of Chios after two successive nights of attacks by a far-right group.

At least two people were wounded after attackers threw Molotov cocktails and rocks as big as boulders from elevated areas surrounding the Souda camp, activists said.

Three tents were burned down and three others were hit by rocks. A 42-year-old Syrian man was assaulted, while a Nigerian boy was hit by a rock.​

Last month the same thing happened on the island of Lesvos. This is especially painful to me, since the island of Chios is my maternal heritage.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;qTN46gkrgjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTN46gkrgjU[/video]

24. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Nah, but the last bit might be worth watching providing my glasses don't steam up..:)

25. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I think they want to send the refugees back and they wont go as long as Assad is there, altou the Syrian part of the refugees is what ? 30% ?