Now we might get to see Obama's birth certificate.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by choo choo, Nov 20, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. choo choo

choo choo Member

some people are saying that President Trump can order the Hawaii Heath department to see if there really is a birth certificate in a book somewhere. I'm one of those people who thinks Obama is hiding part of his identity from his past. Several books have been written. This would be the poltical bombshell of all time.

2. rahl

rahl Banned

Lol, birthers are retarded

Mr_Truth likes this.
  3. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wow... holy (*)(*)(*)(*)ing jesus...

[video=youtube;nauLgZISozs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs[/video]

4. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

We might get to see Obama's college records, and maybe find out how bright he was or wasnt, and if he registered as a foreign student.

5. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

Liberals are citizens of the globe. Who cares if he is American?

6. logical1

We might even find out that Obama is not a real American, so he is not a legal president, and every bill he signed is null and void.

7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

This is old baloney....... If Obama was born outside the US, how do you think his mother got a baby thru customs and immigration? I know Trump is stupid in the extreme, but you?

8. logical1

All the Obama supporters can call me a birther or any other name they want to. The fact remains that he has NOT shown his real birth certificate, or his college records!!!

There has to be some reason he is hiding these documents!!!! Until when or if they are shown to the whole world, I and many other will think he is being at the least dishonest or covering up something he doesnt want us to know.

Are Obama supporters afraid of the truth?????????????

9. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Yeah but then again that last one is a non-issue anyway, since one of the first things Trump is going to do as president is begin using HIS pen and phone to methodically make null and void most of Barack Obama's executive orders; oh and all the off the books orders to federal departments to do things in ways that Congress would never have authorized. It will take two to three years for Trump to undo most of Barack Obama's leftist presidency; but he's going to do it.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

LOLOL.. Did you go to college? Your records are also sealed.

How do you think an American woman gets an infant thru Customs and Immigration? Think about it.

11. choo choo

choo choo Member

In fact he was born a duel citizen, but i think he embellished his resume.

- - - Updated - - -

Well there were passport issues. did you get to go to college ?

12. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Yes. I went to college.. Barak Obama has had a US passport since he was 6 years old. There were NO passport issues.

Barak Obama was NOT a dual citizen.

13. choo choo

choo choo Member

I thought his father was British, or Kenyan. Passport records were breached, and he went to Pakistan. and they have Barack as Seotoro. Why ?

14. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

Don't you mean Trump's tax returns? He promised that he would.

15. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

No his passport records were never "breeched"... There's no such thing as a breech of passport.. He's had a US passport since he was 5 or 6.. He could have applied for British citizenship but he never did.. and he's never been to Pakistan. His step father was named Soetoro but he never adopted Barak or changed his name.

16. Dick Van Dyke

Dick Van Dyke Member

That's most likely the smoking gun. We know that some of the Chicago crowd referred to Obama as a "foreign student." He probably claimed foreign status as an Indonesian to get benefits or other special treatment. And then he'd look like a total fraud fighting the birth certificate issue if he later declared himself a foreigner.

Just too many questions about Obama and he hides too much. We still don't know who this fraud is 8 years later.

17. An Old Guy

An Old Guy Well-Known Member

Birthers still exist? They must be the dumbest of the dumb, hell, even their great orange leader finally came around when he realized just how effen stupid his position was. It's bad enough when the entire world thinks you're a moron, don't make it worse by confirming it in spades. Un-freaking-believable..........

18. Dick Van Dyke

Dick Van Dyke Member

In the only school records we have Obama used the name Soetoro and stated he was Indonesian and Muslim.

19. mogur

mogur Member

When are we going to see Donald Trump's tax returns? First time in forty years we haven't seen a candidate's taxes. Obama publishes his short form birth certificate, then his long form certificate, but the Donald doesn't want us to know that he is (*)(*)(*)(*)ing us with no taxes? A billionaire with no taxes? A billionaire that wants to reduce the tax burden on the richest Americans? It doesn't even make sense that the richest Americans have tax attorneys that can manipulate the complex tax code into no taxes, but then the Donald wants to make it even easier for rich people to shirk taxes? Honest, hard working, barely surviving workers who can hardly make it from paycheck to paycheck are burdened by unfair taxes. The less that rich people pay, the more the middle class must pay. And the greater the debt burden. What are you jerks even thinking?

Good luck, hard workers, you are the exact people that Trump has been (*)(*)(*)(*)ing his entire life.

20. Dick Van Dyke

Dick Van Dyke Member

Infants don't have passports. But his whacked out mom may have been crazy enough to go to Kenya and give birth there. Chick was out of her mind.

But that is still unlikely due to the logistics. I don't think the issue with the birth certificate has ever been about where he was born. It's about who his real father is, which is Frank Marshall Davis. Obama looks absolutely nothing like the Kenyan. But he does have a resemblance to Davis in mannerisms as well as appearance. And he did mention Frank in his book. Why was his grandfather taking him to see Frank? That's all explained in the documentary "Dreams of my REAL father."

21. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

He couldn't claim he was a foreign student.. They don't take your bloody word for it.. You have to have an Indonesian passport, a sponsor and a student visa.

22. Dick Van Dyke

Dick Van Dyke Member

How do you know he was never issued an Indonesian passport? How do you know the colleges required all of that at the time? How do you know some of the Chicago connections didn't get them to bend the rules for Obama?

Obama is just (*)(*)(*)(*)ing weird. He has all this (*)(*)(*)(*) written up - like this for example, claiming he was born in Kenya - and he doesn't refute it. Why at that time did he not immediately say "Hey that's not true, that's totally inaccurate, remove that now." I sure as hell would. I would be saying "Why the (*)(*)(*)(*) are they saying I'm born in Kenya when I was born here???" The same thing with Ayers going around telling people they were helping the "foreign student" Obama. Where the hell did he get that idea? Why didn't Obama immediately tell him it's not true? Just (*)(*)(*)(*)ing weird.

The only way I'll believe Obama's side of the story on any of this is to see the original college records and the original birth certificate. His passport records also and honestly, everything. I would not trust this guy's word on anything. "If you like your doctor you can keep him." Yeah, right...

23. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Because I have read Indonesian citizenship law.. He had to live there 10 years, be fluent or married and be at least 20 years of age. NO dual citizenship for Indonesia.

24. Sam Bellamy

Sam Bellamy Well-Known Member

This is why he hid his birth certificate and college records. He lied on his college application in order to pay lower tuition.

25. mogur

mogur Member

Really? You are worried that an almost past president 'may' have 'roots'? And where are Melania's roots? 24 years his junior, Melania came here in questionable immigrant status. Yet, you want this to be about Obama's questionable roots? He did not turn us Muslim like your friends feared. He did not subterfuge the American dream. He led us forward. I hope the Donald will not screw that up.