Oliver Stone’s film on Ukraine’s Maidan coup to be aired in Russia

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by Fallen, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Fallen

Fallen Well-Known Member

2. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Oliver Stone is right, as usual, except for the Kennedy assassination thing. Check it:

3. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012, President Obama lays out his imperialist credentials, in a graduation speech at the Air Force Academy:

"He was telling West Point graduates there, that economic competition can become a cause for America to go to war, and that America’s global supremacy is their job to enforce." Like I said before:

I was never fooled. Look at my history going back to 2009.

4. Eleuthera

Eleuthera Well-Known Member Donor

The bigger question is how many theaters will show it in the US? Not many, is my guess. Hollywood and the theater business suppress the truth as well as anybody, better than most.

5. MrFirst

MrFirst Banned Past Donor

It's documentary, it's not for theater.

6. Fallen

Fallen Well-Known Member

They show documentaries in the theater sometimes. Id pay to watch it there.

7. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

I do not like to watch propaganda and if Stone is spitting out propaganda there us no reason to watch it.

Yanukovich was a traitor and sometimes traitors need to be removed from office by the people. Yanukovich. Was put in the presidents officecwith Russia interference and with the help of PaunManafort who is a lacky and Kapustastan dog of Putin and of Putin's lap dog Trump.

8. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

Thanks for making me aware of this film. I had no idea Stone was working on this.
    I've always had some serious doubt regarding our official Western narrative. The US has a pretty well documented history of attempted (and successful) regime changes and interferring whenever and wherever they wanted and I remember that Nuland wasn't very happy when this came to light.

I read a few things about Ukraine's chernozem and how US cooperations have been trying to get their hands on those huge and extremely fertile agricultural areas there.
    I'll have to watch that film.

9. MrFirst

MrFirst Banned Past Donor

Don't hurt your brain. Keep watching CNN.

10. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

Oliver stone...a mouthpiece for the Kremlin...wonder how much $$$$ he was paid by the Kremlin...it'll be shown in Moscow and the rest of Russia...more brainwashing for already brainwashed Russians!

11. RUS

RUS Member

All that you see on TV - it is propaganda. BBC - is also the propaganda (and you see this propaganda).

But we have the propaganda of the lies and the propaganda of the truth.
    Oliver Stone - this is the promotion of the truth. And you know it.[​IMG]

12. RUS

RUS Member

1...The film of Oliver's is nothing new for Russians. We know the truth about Ukraine.
    The brainwashed West does not know the truth about Ukraine.

2...Oliver has a world reputation.

Russia can pay to Oliver for his film, but ....
    .....but Russia has not enough money to buy the reputation of Oliver Stone.
    And you know it.
    Everyone knows it.:smile:

13. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

Oliver stone has millions$$$$, why does Russia need to fill his pockets more $$$$, if they've known truth about Ukraine, that's all stone cares about is $$$$, not about Russia or Ukraine.

14. D0nRumataEst0rsky

D0nRumataEst0rsky Banned

Peaceful protests on Ukraine...

[video=youtube;uZz9jT6fusc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZz9jT6fusc[/video][video=youtube;C99Iz1sqZRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99Iz1sqZRM[/video]

15. RehnSport

RehnSport Active Member

I didn't know this was news? America does it's business like this all over the planet.
    People just take sides, usually they fall for everything US politicians say.

I personally do not have anything against Americans that are for that kind of policies, but I hate those who think US Imperialism is something coming out of a good thought and for everyones welfare. Something courageous and righteous.

This way of thinking has turned more and more people against US. Heck even 15-20 years ago I cant remember anyone saying anything bad about US, today they are seen as imperialists and warmongers, even in EU countries(Even though they officially don't say it)

Being a superpower is not something that will last forever. But the reputation people will remember.

16. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

You prefer to get your propaganda from MSM? You know, there are quite a few credible men who were saying what Stone was saying before Stone said it. All you have to do is to read one book, which will smash your views to pieces. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, by John Perkins. If you want to get a historical perspective of how detached you are from reality, you can then read Gen. Butler's book, War is a Racket. But I do not think you will read either. For it would show just how detached you are, from buying into our own propaganda, without even critically questioning it. We are surrounded by lemmings. By bison in stampede following their leader blindly, as the herd rushes over the cliff.

The story of Ukraine comes right out of the book by John Perkins, by the book of Gen Butler And the same forces both of these men wrote about once tried to stage a coup against FDR. For he was gonna (*)(*)(*)(*) in their grits, their cereal. He was gonna cut off their sociopathic greedy nut sakes. And he managed to cut off half of their nut sacks. With modern medicine, they regrew those nut sacks, beginning in 1981. As they were once again unleashed on the rest of humanity. American foreign policy is on behalf of a very small group of very rich men. Men who did not give a damn about you, and perhaps laugh at how easily americans can be propagandized and consent manufactured. Because of the lack of critical thinking that comes from an aware intellect. The aware intellects do not agree with you. But they do understand why you are as you are. And not just you, but many like you. Generally such people voted for Hillary. But many would also have voted for establishment GOPhers. So there are disconnected unaware intellects on both sides. Victims of clever propaganda, and lacking the critical brains to see what is going on. But propaganda is very powerful, which is why it is such a great tool to manufacture consent. But it will not work on a critical, aware intellect, which is not ruled over by emotions which good propaganda appeals to.

BTW, all partisans are lacking aware intellects. That is one of the ways to means test. Unaware intellects create the problems, or enable them, while aware intellects solve the problems.

I cannot blame the people who believe in western oligarchy propaganda. For in my long life, I have found there are two kinds of people. People that can be easily fooled, and people who are much harder to fool. And it seems that even an education does not get rid of the fools. For we have highly educated fools. But we also have people who may not be highly educated but have greater intelligence. Intelligence is not the product of education. Intelligence is the ability to be rational, without emotions being able to set rationality aside, unconsciously. Intelligence will not be fooled by even the most cleverly devised propaganda, but if temporarily fooled, will not endure.

17. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

How about some anti western propaganda? From Ray McGovern? This man shows us just how ill educated many americans are that get their propaganda from MSM.

[video]https://youtu.be/NeSfvA4cCtg[/video]

McGovern lays out what REALLY happened in regards to Ukraine, Crimea, which you will never learn from MSM. Shining light on ignorance is always good, yet the ignorant must make the effort to give light a chance to dispel ignorance. And that seems to be the perpetual problem. Ignorance is bliss? Or is it that our egos are so defined by our own ignorance, that an admission of ignorance is just not what the ego will submit itself to? Defending egos is human nature. But much of human nature is irrational. And so we wallow in the irrational, the ill informed, in order to protect this thing that we all have....an ego. But many egos are garbage in, garbage out entities.

18. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Look around. Most of the debates here are well within the propaganda framework set by Washington and pushed by the mass media. I believe it to be more willful ignorance than gullibility. Did I not just make the case for Oliver Stone's doc in my first post? People apparently see these things and then pretend that they didn't.

[​IMG]

19. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

This video is amazing. The representative is telling them exactly what Washington has planned for Ukraine before Maidan, and they are so stupid that instead of listening to him, they are trying to drown him out.

I believe he was not allowed to run in the elections and had to escape Ukraine for fear of his life. So much for the fools that call it a revolution of dignity, rather than one of shame for selling their sovereignty to Soros' USAID and Washington neo cons such as Nuland.

[video=youtube;y9hOl8TuBUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM[/video]

20. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

These videos were never shown on the American media, only the ones later on when the police had permission to fight back.

Out of curiosity I turned on the Christian Broadcasting Network to see what they were saying about Ukraine... and surprise, surprise. Yatsenuk, who fought with the terrorists in Crimea, was now presenting himself as an Evangelical. During the interview he kept repeating in the camera how peaceful the demonstrations were, and that it was a miracle of God...

A Soros and Nuland man if there ever was one. In the end he robbed Ukraine and ran out... probably to Washington.

21. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

So fascinating how the voices of the few could be augmented through media.
    Well one thing's for sure Crimea and East Ukraine are a part of Ukraine, and we could start our logic from there.

22. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

I've never been much of a fan of Oliver Stone, but it looks like this might be worth watching.

The European civil war rolls on.

23. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

1. What is your position on the right of self-determination? If a majority in a territory declares their intention to go their own way in a legitimate referendum, does a central authority have any right to force them into a collective they detest?
    2. If not, do you recognize the result of the previous referendum? The UN ran polling coming up to the referendum which showed between 65% and 70% support for joining Russia.
    3. Alternatively, do you support another referendum operated by a neutral party? (ie: not Kiev, Russia, Crimea, the US, NATO or the EU)
    4. If you answered yes to (1), is there any circumstance under which you would permit Crimea to secede?
    5. If not, who's the aggressor here?

Thanks.

24. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

In geography Crimea is a part of Ukraine,
    as per sovereignty rights that area is a part of Ukraine,
    and the word annexed is something added that was not there's.
    That place doesn't belong to Russia and if majority of the people there wanted to be with Russia,
    then they can go to Russia and leave the land behind.

25. D0nRumataEst0rsky

D0nRumataEst0rsky Banned

Bill Maher says about the electorate of Clinton. 50% of USA are stupid idiots, but I'm glad that USA has enough smart people to vote for Trump. Now, the world have a chance not to die.

[video=youtube;fys3MsKMpms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fys3MsKMpms[/video]