>>>MOD ALERT<<<Pinellas deputy fired for excessive force in traffic stop

Discussion in 'Law & Justice' started by superbadbrutha, Nov 21, 2016.

1. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

MOD ALERT

Thank God the store had survelliance running.

Thank God the Department didn't try and cover this travesty up.

Its amazing how folks see this type of crap happen and many will come on here and try to defend that it only happens every now and then.

I believe in these cases firing is not enough.

2. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

what did she do prior too the pull over:confusion: [video=youtube;ylbHMDq_vjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbHMDq_vjc[/video] he might of been spooked of a quick exiting and assertiveness by her out of the truck not obeying commands.. wait she look like she was going to bolt run as she turn her back to him..

3. trucker

freeze frame 0:06 see her pull her hand away from him that resisting arrest, it all happen in a split second as train eye master like i can see it

4. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Unfortunately for you the Sheriff disagreed and fired him.

5. Maximatic

Maximatic Well-Known Member

Just let your imagination run wild contriving excuses for thugs.

Pathetic.

She was not under arrest. She took the ticket from him, so he decided to sling her body against the truck and slam her on the ground.

Apparently, he's not man enough to endure having paper snatched from his hand without losing his thin little temper. He should have been charged as the criminal he obviously is, as any real man would have been.

6. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Is the Po Po at it again?

7. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

I like how the news video plays up excessive violence when there was not really any violence at all, just an idiot cop who got a little too physical. For that, the cop should have been suspended. For lying, the cop not only needs to be prosecuted, but he should be charged with what he was trying to frame the woman with.

8. trucker

any ? how do you know what ANY cop would do it a standoff arrogant mental female that has a purse still and turns her back on a cop and there could be a pistol stashed in it:blankstare:

9. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

The force looks justified to me.

The way she got out of her car slamming the door and reaching at him with her hands while standing so close.

Putting her to the ground was the right call.

I guess the lying in his report part was the tipping point for him given his record but I don't see any "excessive force" in that video trucker linked.

The title of this article is misleading because there was no excessive force on the officer's part.

He probably felt he had to lie to save his career in the first place given the fact that this incident involved an angry belligerent Black person in a climate that favors them regardless of how they act.

10. Jimmy79

Jimmy79 Banned

He got what he deserved.

The same people that expect cops to be given the benefit of the doubt, should be the ones that expect cops behave well above the general public. Regardless of his actions on the stop, the fact that he lied repeatedly afterwards makes it obvious he doesnt have the integrity to do the job.

11. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Well since you can't make an argument about this situation you just make up one. LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

:roflol:, I guess you just throw (*)(*)(*)(*) against the wall and hope it sticks.

12. headhawg7

headhawg7 Well-Known Member

Exactly!!! The time he was more than happy to testify to should be equal to the punishment he receives...

13. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

this is why ALL cops need to wear cop cams.... they have too much power to ruin peoples lives not to be held accountable

14. Sam Bellamy

Sam Bellamy Well-Known Member

Cops are nothing but government sponsored thugs. They will eff you up and then frame you to justify their actions. As is evidenced here. Be afraid.

15. peoshi

peoshi New Member

If he was fired and the charges were dropped...what are you all whining about?

A black man walked up to a police officer sitting in his car writing a Traffic ticket to someone yesterday, this scum did not know either one of them and executed the officer yet the OP is what you fools take offense to?

Seriously...what the f*ck is wrong with you people? :confusion:

16. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

What if his story would have been taken as true, this young woman could have faced 10yrs in prison. So you think the fact that he was fired is enough.

17. Maximatic

He committed a crime on video, something for which any man who is not a cop would be criminally charged and prosecuted, as it should be.

What do we need them for, anyway? Do they really exist to "serve and protect", or is post #22 correct?

18. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

He ordered her out of the vehicle so the stop could proceed. She grabbed her license out of his hand and turned to walk away disobeying his lawful order.

What should have happened next?

- - - Updated - - -

False comparison, any other man would not have been attempting to issue a citation or execute and arrest.

What should he have done after she grabbed her license out of his hand and attempted to leave the scene?

- - - Updated - - -

So let's get rid of them all?

19. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Obviously, this cop should have been fired. Not sure what there is to debate about it.

20. peoshi

peoshi New Member

What would you charge him for?

You live in Somalia unless your lying, real vigilant on law and order there,aren't you?

This is liberal america, she will sue and the city will settle out of court and yet another "opressed minority" will fleece the taxpayers because her feelings were hurt...welcome to Obama's America! :roll:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think that's all that will happen if people with your mentality have any say so?

21. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Please give us the time when she shoved him in the chest.

- - - Updated - - -

What is my mentality?

22. Sam Bellamy

Sam Bellamy Well-Known Member

No. We need serious law and criminal justice reform. Thank God some of these thugs are being held accountable for committing criminal acts.

23. peoshi

peoshi New Member

You tell me...Trayvon Martin comes to mind,you have defended every black who has died in encounters with police or others if the white guy lived, they have been exonerated by courts of law as well as the DOJ in Florida and Ferguson but that is not good enough for you!

Your mentality is if a black is not given the benefit of the doubt against a white that is racism! That sh*t doesn't work anymore...you've wore it out! :wink:

24. Maximatic

She didn't "attempt to leave the scene". Her vehicle was parked and she merely walked away from him, toward the store entrance. I don't know that it wasn't the completed citation she grabbed. I don't know what state it was in, but odds are, he was not legally authorized to arrest her or use force under those circumstances. And I don't care about either of those points; what she did is not worth imprisonment or violent assailment!

Law emerged to REDUCE the level of violence in society, not exacerbate it which is what that cop was doing and you are doing right now.

Stop defending unnecessary violence.

25. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

What a crock of (*)(*)(*)(*). Last I checked Zimmerman wasn't LE. Please state the blacks I have defended that had encounters with LE. My mentality is that folks like you think black folks are criminals and anytime we have encounters with police the police are always justified in their actions, but videos show time and time again that is not correct but most juries are stacked with folks that have the mentality you have.