Germany: Right-wing protesters rally against new mosque in Monchengladbach

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by trucker, Nov 27, 2016.

1. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

ill go with the video first here 6 days ago in germany [video=youtube;C8Nd5IEhsAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Nd5IEhsAA[/video]

of course as you can see the media only focus on the far right ones nazi types as the only ones that where in the crowd , but as we all know the media has a leftist pc agenda as for there propaganda own.
    then there was this protest the other day in th uk
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-angry-scenes-demonstration-new-mosque.html
    so are the folks staring to have enough of the anti Christian culture centers smack right in the center of there towns.

2. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's too little, too late for Germanistan.

Jazz likes this.
  3. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

yeah i agree let this be a lesson for us. to react tough and strong now before were like them:blankstare:

4. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

I live in Germany, feel free to enlighten me with your expertise.
    As almost always on this board, whenever yanks talk about European issues, the comments and the lack of knowledge are just "wow."
    I know that this idea is rather incomprehensible for Americans - given the fact that they not only feed you junk food but also junk news - but there is neither a Eurabia nor a Germanistan.
    What's with this armageddon obsession anyway? Every time someone posts something about Muslims and Europe, it seems 99% of you self-proclaimed experts claim that all of Europe is lost or will be in the next 12 months.
    I read a few threads on this board from 2007/07/08 a couple of weeks ago. Why is Europe still there in late 2016 when it should have been gone for at least 5 years and turned into one gigantic Sharia kingdom? At least that's what all those expert comments said.

There are 4,3 million Muslims in Germany, that's 5,3 - 5,4 % of the population and they are not a homogenous group.
    5,3 - 5,4 % are supposed to take over the whole country?
    Today's Germany survived WW I, the Great Depression, and WW II (the biggest man-made disaster known to mankind), but 5% will bring to an end what all the catastrophes of the 20th century couldn't. Yeah, right.

I know that reason, facts, and critical thinking are concepts that a lot of you US folks are not very familiar with, but please look for better sources, much better sources.

5. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

I live in Australia, so can you enlighten me on the actual position in Germany, together with France, Sweden and the UK if possible.
    You see, being so far away from Europe, we dont get much news downunder, except what we drag up on the internet, and some websites are very naughty and only spew propanganda.
    It would appear that from what you write, everything is cool in Germany, so where do you think
    I could spend a great holiday for a few weeks or so in Germany.

6. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

What we're facing today is entirely different to anything we've ever seen before. It's something we either recognise, or we don't.

7. Fred C Dobbs

Fred C Dobbs Well-Known Member Past Donor

If someone told you the time was limited to 12 months or five years you have been misinformed.. Check the demographics, the birth rates for Muslims and for German women.

Germany is set to lose yet another war. You've been invaded and don't even know it.

8. Fred C Dobbs

We have the Master Race pitted against the Master Religion. They'd better get used to facing east several times a day.They should start listening to what Muslim leaders themselves have to say.

9. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

Europe has commited cultural suicide has been ruined by allowing immigration without assimilation, we really don't want to be Europe. Pretty soon the national language of Europe will be farsi

10. Caligula

So many experts here.
    I'm aware of the birthrate in Germany, but thanks for telling me that the country has been invaded and I (or the whole population) don't/doesn't know it.
    You, Fred, must be American. According to the Pew Institute, in 2070 there will be more Muslims than Christians on planet earth. The number for Gerrmany is 10%. Should I be in hysteria?
    BTW, the time span used by so many on this board regarding Europe's collapse varies from a few months to a few years. I wouldn't call it "misinformed". When somebody makes a personal prediction based on their opinion, that's not "information" to me. Plus, to be honest, almost every yank posting I've read on this particular topic was of some kind "have you finished junior high school yet" quality. I'm fine with people disagreeing with me, as long as they really know what they're talking about.

[MENTION=1688]Billythekid[/MENTION], I lived in England for a year, but I've never been to Sweden or France.
    So unlike our American friends here, I cannot really give you qualified info on places I've never visited. I am, however, very certain that there are some yanks here who, despite the simple fact that they've never been to those countries, clearly know what's going on there, so you should probably ask them.:wink:
    In this day and age with tons of info at our fingertips, I find it hard to believe that the geographic distance between Australia and Europe is a serious problem when you're looking for info. I also find it strange that, because I say that the OP is pretty meaningless and I use some statistics to explain the context briefly, I'm automatically pushed into the opposite corner. I don't agree with this "armegeddon is near, Europe is bound to become the Empire of Sharia" nonsense, so, of course, I must be form the other side of the political spectrum. There is a lot more than just black and white and where did I say that everyhing is cool in the comment that you quoted?

If you're really thinking about holidays: traditionally, Australians visit Southern Germany, Bavaria, quite often. Munich is always great, but expensive.
    Here's a (serious) tip: there are numerous expats on yt who are from the US, Australia or Canada and live in Europe. Create your own yt account and send them a message asking about the current situation. Or find a forum with people who have or still live in Europe/Germany.
    Cerbus and I had a good conversation here.http://www.politicalforum.com/weste...manys-no-go-zones-north-rhine-westphalia.html
    Might want to check the last few pages.
    Or start here: https://www.google.de/search?q=aust...firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=YgI8WNP6K7So8weQwaOYBQ
    Or send me a PM.

Somehow, I'm under the impression it doesn't matter what I say, people have made up their minds - based on whatever news - and it's impossible to fight emotions with common sense and facts.

11. Same Issues

Same Issues Well-Known Member

Merkel Rows Back After Announcing Re-Election Hopes: ‘I’ll Deport 100,000 Migrants Next Year’
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/27/merkel-claims-she-will-deport-100000-migrants-next-year/
    --According to Handelsblatt, Mrs. Merkel said she expects a third of the deportations to be forced or compulsorily, and around 60,000 migrants to return to their home nations via voluntary repatriation programs.
    “If state governments refuse to forcibly deport migrants, then of course everyone will say, ‘I will not do this voluntarily, because they will not do anything anyway’”, she explained.

--Meanwhile, Alternative for Germany (AfD), an insurgent, anti-mass migration populist party, has been making significant gains. They currently poll at around 14 per cent of the vote in the notorious liberal and ‘diverse’ city.
    Announcing her plans to hold on to power this week, the Chancellor said she would stand at the “anti-populist” candidate in the up-and-coming election.

---At the beginning of September 2016, shortly before the Berlin elections, the Chancellor appeared to acknowledge her “open door” policy had been mistake and may have encouraged the migrant influx into Europe.
    “We didn’t embrace the problem in an appropriate way. That goes as well for protecting the external border of the Schengen area”, the German Chancellor said in an interview, one year after the peak of the migrant crisis.

12. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

The people you're bringing in have no desire to be "German" or "European".

When there are enough of them, your culture will cease to exist.

13. cerberus

That's correct. I wonder how many mosques there are in Germany these days?

14. cerberus

And the law will be Sharia. Jeez we haven't seen anything yet.

15. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Please discuss the topic

Shangrila

16. juanvaldez

juanvaldez Banned

I think more pertinent would be how many churches are in Saudi Arabia.

17. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Does it matter? Freedom of religion not existing anymore and all are forced to believe Christian religion only ... at best catholic and in pope as represent only I think?

18. cerberus

It always matters when a particular group is determined to dominate all other groups, especially when they use religion to accomplish it.

19. Caligula

Depending on which source you look at, 2600 - 2700, mostly converted facilties (ordinary houses, warehouses, etc.), 150 of them are representatives mosques with a minaret. 90 of them are under surveillance by the authorities. One of the biggest organisations, "Die Wahre Religion", was declared illegal and interdicted last week. One of their known spokespersons is currently standing trial, their leader is no longer in Germany.

Btw, 45,000 churches.

Why would you compare Saudi Arabia with Germany? Of course, there's not a single church in SA as public display of anything Christian is not allowed.
    Why should we compare a totalitaren theocracy with a modern western democracy? Apples and oranges.
    If Germany were a religious dictatorship, the comparison would make sense.

20. cerberus

Radical Islam will exploit your religious tolerance to its full extent and there will be trouble.

21. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

And with what is this given that Muslims wants to dominate us in Germany or Europe in common? Because some trolls and idiots of them as announcing the BS of creating caliphates in Europe and to change all to be Muslims ... and you and others take this BS blabbering as serious?
    We have since 50 years many Turkish Muslims in Germany coming as so called "Guest Workers" when there was a time when our factories need more people as there were German People existing to make these jobs. I will not say that everything went or goes perfect with them, what is does not from both sides with much prejudices. But only because some few idiots blabber some BS that they want to dominate Europe and make them to be a caliphate does not cause sleepless nights, even these idiots have to be fought of course ... and because so many refugees entered Germany for save harbor (of what are at "worst" 2/3 Muslims) make me not feeling un-safer.
    Sure, there were and are hidden terrorists inside of the them, even only few. But I'm more scared from those who still lived since decades here and are born here and then becoming Jihadists and terrorists due to some rat pipers who brainwashed them ... and that these (often) well-known rat pipers are not totally fought with full justice and actions.

22. cerberus

I don't have the time now to reply but Google islam global domination - there's plenty to choose from.

23. Caligula

I'm familiar with that notion.
    First, it's our (western) religious tolerance. It's not a typical German thing.
    Second, AFAIK, all western democracies have religious freedom. Centuries ago, we had long, long wars based on religion in Europe as you probably know. We could abolish freedom of religion and say Islam is now prohibited, but then we would have to say good-bye to democracy.
    Third, there are problems with radical Muslims, just like there are problems with right wing extremists and sometimes left wing extremists here.
    As ar as I'm concerend, every radical Muslim who has clearly been identified as radical should be deported (horrible word, I know) from the country and banned from entering again. If somebody is clearly of the opinion that women are inferior to men, democracy and western laws cannot be accepted, their religion is above all, Sharia should be introduced, etc. Good-bye for good.

It's a very thin and fine line between what a democracy should tolerate and what not.

24. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

That's what a peaceful protest looks like.

In case any radical Leftists we're taking notes.

25. Fred C Dobbs

In fact many Germans understand that Germany has been invaded but I was addressing my remarks to you. Just Google if you need more information and you'll find that many Germans, and Muslims, say the same thing. Whether you get hysterical or not is up to you but Germany will no longer be the Germany as we have come to know it. Just to get clear here are you saying that the Muslim population of Germany will remain at a constant 10%?
    That's why you should stick to the demographics done by professionals and not rely on debate boards for your edification. Here's a brief take on a speech by Gadaffi made some years ago (the entire speech is worth watching) and you will note that when Muslims think of time they think of generations while the West thinks short term, in years, months or weekends.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phLqHthtsL8