This person's take on why JFK was murdered

Discussion in 'JFK' started by WAN, Nov 27, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. WAN

WAN Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hello. Apology in advance if this topic has been debated to death, however it is still quite new to someone like me. I have always been very interested in why JFK was assassinated. I had always thought that it was because JFK was very close to the Germans and the powers that be weren't very happy with it, because they were mostly Jews and Jews hated (still do) to see solidarity among White people. I found this person's article in the local Craigslist politics section, and I thought it was a very good read. I will provide a portion of the original text and see if we can get a discussion going. The author also provided a link to his website (here: http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/jfk-killed-after-shutting-down.html)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John F Kennedy Killed After Shutting Down Rothschild's Federal Reserve

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Rothschild Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.

With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress.

We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy signed this Order, it returned to the United States federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency - money -- without going through the privately owned Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank.

The Federal Reserve

A myth that all Americans live with is the charade known as the "Federal Reserve." It comes as a shock to many to discover that it is not an agency of the United States Government.

The name "Federal Reserve Bank" was designed to deceive, and it still does. It is not federal, nor is it owned by the government. It is privately owned.

It pays its own postage like any other corporation. Its employees are not in civil service. Its physical property is held under private deeds, and is subject to local taxation. Government property, as you know, is not.

It is an engine that has created private wealth that is unimaginable, even to the most financially sophisticated.

It has enabled an imperial elite to manipulate our economy for its own agenda and enlisted the government itself as its enforcer. It controls the times, dictates business, affects our homes and practically everything in which we are interested.

It takes powerful force to maintain an empire, and this one is no different. The concerns of the leadership of the "Federal Reserve" and its secretive international benefactors appear to go well beyond currency and interest rates.

See more here: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/pol/5893624680.html

Bob0627 likes this.
  2. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

Oswald was never showed any interest in any of this.

He shot Kennedy and his motives while not certain had nothing to do with such nonsense

3. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

You nailed it indeed.He was killed because of that executive order he signed.that was his death warrent when he signed that.No president since then has reinstated his executive order.Thats why they have all stayed alive.that and also because JFK was our last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers. I am hoping that Trump becomes our first real president since Kennedy but I am not holding out any hopes for that.

4. Soupnazi

Except no evidence supports this theory

5. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here's something I ran across: Lee Harvey Oswald’s little green book shows JFK wasn't the real target. Any thoughts?

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-reston-jfk-assassination-target-20161122-story.html

Lee Harvey Oswald’s little green book shows JFK wasn't the real target

John F. Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy and John Connally
    President John F. Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy and Texas Governor John Connally sit in a car taking them in a motorcade from the Love Field Airport to the Dallas Trade Mart on Nov. 22, 1963. (UPI)
    James Reston Jr.

In the hours after the Kennedy assassination, after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit and was identified as the president’s assassin, a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally. Through Connally’s name, Oswald had drawn a dagger, with blood drops dripping downward.

Special Agent Howard turned the address book over to the FBI and, ultimately, to the Warren Commission. Only some time later did he learn that the list with its hugely important insight into the killer’s motive had been torn out of the book.

I didn’t hear about Howard until after I published my book “The Accidental Victim” three years ago on the 50th anniversary of the assassination. In it I argue a circumstantial case that it was Connally, not John F. Kennedy, who was Oswald’s target in Dallas. It is the story of a smoldering grudge in which Oswald came to associate Connally with all the setbacks in his disastrous, hopeless life.

In her testimony to the Warren Commission, Oswald’s wife, Marina, definitively named Connally and not Kennedy as her husband’s target.

This grudge got started in January 1962. Oswald was in the Soviet Union, where he’d gone after being honorably discharged from the Marine Corps. When the Marines learned he wanted to defect, Oswald’s discharge was summarily downgraded to undesirable. (The defection was never consummated.) Oswald was angry and for good reason; his actions after his discharge had nothing to do with his three years as a Marine.

By early 1962, Oswald was disenchanted with Soviet life and wanted to return home. He was now saddled with a wife, Marina, and a child, and he knew that someone with a ninth-grade education, who had spent time in Russia and had an undesirable discharge on his record, would have few prospects in America.

Oswald wrote a heartfelt plea to Connally, a fellow Texan and the head of the Navy Department, the civilian overseer of the Marines. In poignant terms Oswald asked Connally to redress what was a transparent miscarriage of justice. What he got back a month later, in February 1962, was a classic bureaucratic brushoff. The dismissive letter arrived in an envelope with Connally’s smiling face on the front, bursting from a Texas star and announcing his bid for the Texas governorship.

In the months after Oswald’s return to America, his worst fears were realized. He did, indeed, have serious trouble finding and holding jobs in Texas. According to the testimony of Russian emigres in Dallas who knew him during this period, every time his discharge came up in a job interview, Oswald froze, and his blame of Connally deepened.

In her testimony to the Warren Commission, Oswald’s wife, Marina, definitively named Connally and not Kennedy as her husband’s target. She repeated this belief in testimony to the U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978. Dallas emigres also testified to Oswald’s obsession with Connally. Moreover, there was ample testimony that Oswald bore no animus toward Kennedy. Indeed, he admired JFK’s important initiatives like the president’s efforts at detente with Russia.

Why was this evidence on motive ignored and buried in the official investigations? More pointedly, why is Oswald’s little green book – which I’ve examined in the National Archives – missing that pivotal page? For many years, in a community college class he teaches, retired Special Agent Howard has put forward his view of the assassination: Connally, not Kennedy, was Oswald’s target.

To the question of the missing address book page, Howard suggests two possibilities. J. Edgar Hoover, the FBI director, would not have wanted his agency, through agent Hosty, to be implicated in Oswald’s murderous rage. As it turns out, Hosty had vigorously interviewed Marina Oswald over her immigration status just weeks before the assassination. An infuriated Oswald left a written threat at the Dallas FBI office in early November 1963. Hosty testified to Congress that on orders from higher-ups he deep-sixed the threat after the assassination. President Lyndon Johnson might have had an even stronger motivation: He would not have wanted Connally, his closest friend, to be identified as the catalyst for the crime.

For 53 years, a cottage industry has developed over the motive for the Kennedy assassination. It had to be connected to the Mafia or the Russians or the Cubans or Oswald’s Marxist beliefs or Jack Ruby’s petty crimes in the Dallas underworld. The public has embraced the notion that the greatest crime of the 20th century must have been the product of an equally grandiose conspiracy.

But none of these conspiracy theories hold up when the events of the six months before Nov. 22, 1963, are carefully studied. Oswald was no coldhearted professional assassin under orders. The real answer to the reasons he took aim are to be found in his frustrations and obsessions. And the real tragedy of Dallas lies in the accidental death of a president who just happened to be in the line of fire.

6. queenmandy85

queenmandy85 New Member

The CIA, the Mafia and the Russians had no reason to assassinate Kennedy. He would not have won the next election against his friend Barry Goldwater. Kennedy was the most unpopular President since polling began. It was possible that Johnson could have taken the nomination from Kennedy in 1964 and gone on to beat Goldwater.

7. 9/11 was an inside job

okay including me so far there have been THREE replies to this thread so this will be the fourth and my second.

well you got ONE right out of those three at least.:roflol: Russia was the ONLY one you got correct on not having any reason to assassinate him despite what theis government agent shill that has penetrated this site who endorces the warren commission all the time and ignores facts no matter how often he gets taken to school on this comes on here and says or i should say SAID earlier.lol

Queen you have not done your research on this,had you done so you would KNOW the CIA and mafia had VERY good reasons to assassinate him.:roflol: plus you didnt even read what the OP just posted either obviously.lol

the CIA had every reason to assassinate him because kennedy vowed after the bay of pigs invasion that he was going to splintee the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the four winds after they tricked and lied to him about the bay of pigs invasion. after that happened,he did the unthinkable,he FIRED Allen dulles the CIA director,that was UNPRECEDENTED in our history to do that. the CIA tricked kennedy into invading cuba withholding facts from him knowing the invasion would never succeed.

the CIA did that cause they wanted to make kennedy look like an idiot and have the american people thinking they got the wrong guy in.they thought he would come out and do what all other presidents would do an issue a plausible denial and claim he did not know what was going on and come out and say this all went on without my knowledge.something he EASILY could have doen and what they expected.

But he did the unthinkable and he FIRED allen dulles the CIA director and came out and took responsibility for it basically saying -i screwed up i should have realised what i was doing but i didnt and i am going to take reapsonsibility for it which he did by firing allen dulle which made the warren commission a joke the fact a guy kennedy fired who hated him was appointed on it.:roll:.

The CIA hated kennedy after that but the FINAL straw why the CIA wanted him out was he was going to withdraw from vietnam by 1965. that has been well documented despite what the warren commission apologists in their ramblings claim.

it is also documented that Johnson REVERSED kennedys policys on vietnam and esculated the war. Two months prior to his assassination in a interview with walter kronkite about vietnam,they show a graphic that said 82 casultys.that is a FAR CRY from the "58,000" that occured under those bastards LBJ and Nixon.:roflol:

war means big money,Kennedy had plans to not only pull out of vietnam in his second term but to get rid of the CIA as well. you have not done any research on this at all I see.lol

as far as the mob goes who worked for the CIA,apparenty you are not aware of how he had bobby kennedy going after not just small fry which previous administrations had done but he was going after the BIG FISH such as chicago boss sam giancano,santos trafficante who bobby kennedy deported,and Jimmy hoffa who Bobby indicted and put behind bars,once after JFK's assassination and Hoffa's pal Nixon got into office howevermhe PARDONED Hoffa.LBj and Nixon were pals.Both had ties to the mafia.

the mafia was involved with the CIA to kill JFK because of Bobby but they knew to get rid of Bobby,they had to go after the BIG fish.JACK Kennedy. It did no good to kill of bobby if jack was still around.lol

hope you enjoyed me taking you to school there? lol

8. resisting arrest

resisting arrest Well-Known Member Past Donor

You took all these mother(*)(*)(*)(*) to school. You just gave me a political hard-on. I kiss your feet. Kudos. Peace.

9. queenmandy85

queenmandy85 New Member

911, what would be the point for the CIA or the Mafia to kill JFK since he was only going to be President for another year. How would he pull out of Viet Nam in 1965 if he was a defeated President in 1964.
    The problem with any conspiracy is most of the participants will want to spill their guts. Look at the Watergate conspirators. Even Liddy eventually talked.

10. Soupnazi

No he didn't.

Regurgitating long since massively debunked fantasy is taking no one to school and that is all that the juvenile clown can do

11. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

He was killed because NY needed an easy to remember Acronym for its Air Port.

12. 9/11 was an inside job

propaganda piece that has been debunked too many times over the years.it has been proven time and time again oswald was a CIA agent and he never fired a shot.stop reading what only our corrupt school texts in american history classes tell you.:thumbsup::roflol:

13. 9/11 was an inside job

wow you are desperately grasping at straws in denial that the CIA along with the mafia.MOSTLY the CIA killed JFK inventing an unproven THEORY that he was only going to be president for one more year with NO evidence to back that up.comedy gold.:roflol: He would EASILY have won reelection and they knew that.

Obviously you are not aware of this little fact below.:roflol:

how would he have pulled out in vietnam in 65 if he was defeated in 64? He WASNT going to get defeated.get with the program.lol

Yes his popularity had dropped by 1963 but not Enough to where he was not going to get reelected.:roflol:

get with the program and do some research so i dont have to take you to school all the time as i do myself and hundreds of others here have over the years with this troll in the forum that the CIA killed JFK.lol

In taking you to school as I just did before in my previous post,it was only because of the southern racists who hated him for being in support of blacks with his civil rights movement he got started,that his popularity had dropped somewhat by 1963. other than the red neck racists in the south,it was not ENOUGH to keep him from getting reelected.comedy gold form you AGAIN.:roflol:

Enough of your wild theories he was not going to get reelected nonsense.Lets hear something NEW.

14. 9/11 was an inside job

wow you are desperately grasping at straws in denial that the CIA along with the mafia.MOSTLY the CIA killed JFK inventing an unproven THEORY that he was only going to be president for one more year with NO evidence to back that up.comedy gold.:roflol: He would EASILY have won reelection and they knew that.

Obviously you are not aware of this little fact below.:roflol:

how would he have pulled out in vietnam in 65 if he was defeated in 64? He WASNT going to get defeated.get with the program.lol

Yes his popularity had dropped by 1963 but not Enough to where he was not going to get reelected.:roflol:

get with the program and do some research so i dont have to take you to school all the time as i do myself and hundreds of others here have over the years with this troll in the forum that the CIA killed JFK.lol

In taking you to school as I just did before in my previous post,it was only because of the southern racists who hated him for being in support of blacks with his civil rights movement he got started,that his popularity had dropped somewhat by 1963. other than the red neck racists in the south,it was not ENOUGH to keep him from getting reelected.comedy gold form you AGAIN.:roflol:

Enough of your wild theories he was not going to get reelected nonsense.Lets hear something NEW.

oh and all you are doing here is proving FOR me it was a CIA operation. You are obviously not aware of E Howard Hunts deathbed confession he gave to his son in his final days when he was alive.hee hee.

Hunt was a CIA covert operater who headed CIA covert operations for Nixon when he was vice president under Eisenhower. These covert operations were SO secret,even Eisenhower did not know about them.He was kept out of the loop on it because they were ran when he was ill in the hospital for a long period and Nixon was running them at the time. They were murderous activities against citizens in Indochina.

the CIA they thought their pal Nixon was going to get elected.They were angered when he did not. Jfk inherited the bay of pigs plan from Eisenhower.It was drawn up during his last year in office with the idea that their pal Nixon was going to get elected. the invasion plan they presented to Kennedy was vastly different than the one they presented to Eisenhower. the plan was designed to succeed under Nixon if he got elected,however since he did not,they changed the plan and it was designed to FAIL under Kennedy.That is very well known.

During the watergate scandal that you just mentioned,as thousands of americans have heard on the 13 minute tape,Hunt is heard saying on that recording-That scab Hunt,he is a loose cannon.we are going to have to pay him some hush money or that whole bay of pigs invasion will come up.

Those are not Nixons exact words of course on the tape but he DOES say though on the tape-we will have to pay him hush money or that whole bay of pigs invasion will come up.

Well according to one Nixons top aides "cant remember his name." he came out several years later and said what Nixon was REALLY referring to when talking about Hunt in the bay of pigs invasion,was Hunt was REALLY meaning that whole KENNEDY assassination thing will come up.

oh remember when I mentioned how your watergate reference just helps prove FOR me that the CIA killed JFK? well this HOW.

for over 40 years,many independent researchers believed that a photo taken there of three tramps arrested "where no records of their arrests were even taken that day which is what you WOULD expect out of keystone cops investigation but not a true serious investigation."

in that photo of those three tramps being taken in to a police station by some ALLEGED police officer for an ALLEGED arrest that "which there is no record of i remind you again."

many independent researchers believed one of those tramps was E Howard Hunt.

well for over 40 years,Hunt denied he was ever in dallas that day but guess what? on his deathbed confession before he died over 40 years after the assassination,he came forward and ADMITTED he had lied all these years about not being in dallas that day.He came out and said that he WAS in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill JFK and Lbj and Nixon had a huge hand in it

you just have done no research into this or you would have known that obviously

here watch the video of Hunt here.this is where he gives that confession.You can hear for yourself.lol

Oh and something else you also are not aware of is during the 70's when the house select committe on assassinations was doing their investigation into it,when the investigation was winding down,two CIA men came forward and told them- We did it,where do you want to go with the investigation?

the HSCA committe of course did not pursue that lead of course because they did not want to investigate anything that pointed towards CIA involvement.the new committe investigation in the 70' was created because americans were no longer believing the warren commissions con job lie that oswald was the lone assassin so since they now knew there was more that one man involved,they invented a new patsy the mob claiming his assassination was that of a probable conspiracy but unable to locate the other shooter.

which obviously they did not try and locate.hee hee.

15. 9/11 was an inside job

yes I did did indeed take them all the school.as always,they can only whine and cry in defeat knowing I took them to school major big time especially in my last post just seconds ago as well as this post of mine you are referring to..hee hee.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm so far I have noticed since this post of yours I am the ONLY poster here that has made a post on this thread "three: of them after yours.hmmm,I wonder why.hee hee.:roflol:

16. Soupnazi

It has never been proven even once that Oswald was a CIA agent in fact the fantasy that he was a CIA agent is what has been debunked many times over.

But you knew that.

It is also proven he fired 3 shots and no one else fired any.

But you knew that also

17. Soupnazi

Wrong boy he was not likely to win which is one of the reasons he was in Dallas to begin with.

He was likely to be defeated and in fact had no plans to pull out of Vietnam.

You have never done any research but merely repeated old claims which have been irrefutably proven false and you know that fact.

You have never taken any one to school but you have been crushed and humiliated repeatedly by others

- - - Updated - - -

You did nothing of the sort you got beaten badly much as you d all the time in real life and online

18. resisting arrest

resisting arrest Well-Known Member Past Donor

Then what was he doing hanging around 544 Camp Street? You don't have enough arguments to make even a thin soup. Go back to your fascist kitchen and start from scratch.

19. Soupnazi

Wrong, I have facts and evidence you have myth and you know that to be true.

He was hanging around 544 Camp street passing out pro Castro leaflets. Nothing to see there and picking such a location to pass out communist propaganda proves..............nothing.

20. 9/11 was an inside job

Uh you dont listen at all DO you?:roll:

you dont know what the sentence "dont feed the troll" means obviously that I have given you advise on HUNDREDS of times here.you're hopeless.:roll: the ONE person i tell you over and over to ignore since he has been taken to school on this subject with hundreds of arse beatings by over a hundred different posters here over the years besides myself, and you ignore ME? thats real smart there.:roll:
    so far "I" am the only poster besides yourself who has posted here on page two and I KNOW I dont have explain that one to you. :roflol:

I might as well be talking to myself though trying to talk to you same way HE likes to talk to himself with me all the time .:roll:

21. 9/11 was an inside job

Okay I dont have much time now but I will shread to pieces this BS post of yours over the weekend even some more when I do have more time as I already have earlier that the CIA and the mob killed JFK taking you to school on that one earlier checkmating you.

enough of your fantasys,theories, drivel and BS that he would not have won the reelection already.:thumbsdown::roflol:

It would not have been a landslide because of the hardliners and the racists in the south who hated him because of the civil rights movement he got started,but there was nobody out there including your hero Goldwater,that could have stood toe toe in a debate same as Dick Nixon wasnt able to.He would have destroyed them in the polls after the debates with his charisma same as he did Nixon.:roflol:

for Now anyways while I do have time,in taking you to school again as always,Johnson won the election against Goldwater ONLY because of JFK's immense popularity around the country with the younger generation.

They figured that he would continue all of Kennedys policys but little did they know how evil and corrupt he was,about his ties to the mob and all that though.they knew NONE of that stuff back then about him.
    Had Kennedy lost out to Nixon in 1960,in taking you to school on this once AGAIN as always:grin:,Johnson would NEVER have had a prayer against Goldwater OR Nixon in 64.:roflol:

Kennedy was even going to drop Johnson from the 1964 ticket because he was involved in so many illegal scandals including murders he was linked to,that had it not been for Kennedy as president,he would have lost by a landslide to Nixon in 64 had Nixon been elected or Goldwater.

Dont you ever get tired of me checkmating you in our chessmatch the same way I do with this one troll at this site who cant deal with defeat from me and over a hundred other posters over the years that took him to school on this as well that oswald was innocent and the CIA and the mob killed him? lol.

Jonnson same as the CIA and the mob had EVERYTHING in the world to gain from Kennedys assassination because he was under indictment to appear before courts for his crimes he was involved in that he was under investigation as. as Vice president under Kennedy,he would have been indicted and put behind bars before the 64 election and kennedy would have dumped him just as Nixon predicted he was going to in the papers in the fall of 1963

. But when Johnson became PRESIDENT,he of course had all the power in the world and successfully was able to get all investigations into his crimes including murders he was behind,completely dropped. there is a world of difference in having power as PRESIDENT of the united states and vice president. Vice president,you have NO POWER AT ALL to stop investigations into you.at least back then of course. lol.

any more BS ramblings of yours you want to come back for and have me shoot down and take you to school on in our game of checkmate that I keep checkmating you on? you dont REALLY want me to keep taking you to school and show how clueless you are on this topic now DO you? lol

do yourself a favor,stop listening to the lies of people you been talking to in your daily life or our corrupt school system or the history channel where you are obviously getting all this false information,bs and lies. Do yourself a favor and watch this documentary on JFK for instance that USED to be shown on the history channel when they USED to show both sides and be objective about it but then stopped showing both sides years ago only endorsing the lies of the warren commission.

they USED to be objective several years ago showing programs like this documentary called THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY. you will get taken to school on this topic if you watch this video same as I have taken you to school here in everyone of my posts.:grin:

get educated right now,watch this video in my link here,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKf_huzb7kY&list=PLKLMacl8yKNvAE2kKQ3AtTKTOIeZERpe3

and stop listening to the lies of all the people you been listening to all these years.get with the program and get it in gear.lol this is just for starters,I can give you all kinds of other resources independent of the governments hands to get educated on this as well AFTER you watch this video of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKf_huzb7kY&list=PLKLMacl8yKNvAE2kKQ3AtTKTOIeZERpe3

22. Soupnazi

I never talk to myself I talk to you and correct you.

You hate that I haven royally skewered and crushed you and every other conspiracy nut time and again.

You pretend to ignore but you do not.

The only troll here is you ignoring facts and evidence

23. Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend Well-Known Member

Kennedy took on the Federal Reserve, was going to wind down our involvement in Viet Nam, wanted the CIA reeled in, was looking to make peace with
    the Soviet Union and end the Cold War, wasn't going to save J. Edgar Hoover from his own retirement date (LBJ would), would not support the clandestine attacks of Cuba,
    he would not knuckle under to Big Steel and Oil
    ............you take your pick.
    He made an enemy of a massive cabal of interests

24. 9/11 was an inside job

you summed it up VERY nicely.well done.:thumbsup:

25. Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend Well-Known Member

You KNOW he had enemies within our own government because look who organized and pulled off the Warren Commission....our own government! In a coup d'etat!
    The FBI, CIA, the military and their intelligence network, LBJ...you name it. They all were in on the cover up.