Massive Cyber Attack Planned On Russian Banks December 5

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by Jeannette, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Anything to start a war I guess before Trump becomes president. So here we have it, a massive cyber attack is planned on December 5 to destabilize Russia's financial system... so guess where it's coming from? Nope it's not the US it's Ukraine...

Foreign special services are preparing to carry out massive cyberattacks starting from December 5 aimed at destabilizing Russia’s financial system, the Federal Security Service said on Friday. The goal of the cyberattacks is also to destroy the activity of “a range of major Russian banks,” TASS reports.

The servers and command centers for carrying out these cyberattacks are located in the Netherlands and are owned by Ukrainian hosting company Blazing Fast, according to the statement.

The cyberattacks are expected to be accompanied by mass SMS and provocative publications in social networks or blogs about “a crisis in the Russian credit and financial system, bankruptcy and withdrawal of licenses of leading federal and regional banks,” it added.

2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Got a link...

... or is this just fake news?

Amaryllis likes this.
  3. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

4. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Russia said on Friday it had uncovered a plot by foreign spy agencies to sow chaos in Russia's banking system via a coordinated wave of cyber attacks and fake social media reports about banks going bust.

Russia's domestic intelligence agency, the Federal Security Service (FSB), said that the servers to be used in the alleged cyber attack were located in the Netherlands and registered to a Ukrainian web hosting company called BlazingFast.

The attack, which was to target major national and provincial banks in several Russian cities, was meant to start on Dec. 5, the FSB said in a statement

5. NMNeil

NMNeil Well-Known Member

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but were going to rob a Wells Fargo bank next Tuesday and we need to keep our plans a secret :roflol:

6. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

And the FSB made the hacker attack on German Telekom which cut off 900,000 people from Internet, Telephone and also in parts from Cable TV last Sunday?

7. D0nRumataEst0rsky

D0nRumataEst0rsky Banned

A small clarification. Our intelligence services claim that the servers are in Holland and owned by a Ukrainian company. + Just yesterday, the Ukrainian Nazis wanted to hold a training missile firing in the air space of the Crimea. Russia demanded to change the exercise area and threatened to shoot down missiles and in the case of threats to destroy the launchers. Ukrainians are trying desperately to provoke tension with Russia to draw NATO into the conflict.

8. Jeannette

I forgot to add the link:

https://www.rt.com/news/line/

9. Jeannette

I wouldn't believe it for one reason. Proof has never been given about any of the accusations thrown at Russia. ..starting with the plane shoot down and Kerry's 'trust me'. It seems the experts at fake news, cover up their deceptions by accusing others of fake news.

10. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

This is got to the most insane, or dishonest, and outright purposely disingenuous and very stupid thread of the month. If we were going to perform a cyber attack we would not set the date that we are going to do it so the Russian criminal banks coukd defend themselves. How silly that anyone with even 1/10 of a brain would think that we would give the enemy tine to firtify better firewalls.

If we were going to do it I would gave already done it, not tell anyone, and let the savages at thecRussian banks guess WHO DONE IT!

This thread belongs in the conspiracy section.

11. Jeannette

They want to throw the world into a war before Trump becomes president. You would think the American installed mafia and Nazis running Ukraine would concentrate more on feeding their people who are suffering dearly, then on starting a war with Russia. But then again humanity and logic have never been part of the criminal nature.

I read that there are about 4 million refugees and economic migrants from Ukraine in Russia and some are getting together to form a government in exile. Well it's about time.

12. Mandelus

Honestly ... and the topic of this thread is no fake news at least, because why? You trust the source more as other sources and so you believe it. problem is, I do not trust the source behind this all in general!

Cyber War is reality at least and the who is attacking whom is often unknown and more a matter of rumors and claiming as of evidences. And aside officials of whatever country and service doing such things in the world, you know by your own that there is a bunch of hackers in dark net doing too!
    Security here is something which is most important ... and it speaks books when the first University in Germany in city of Saarbruecken started that people study cyber safety and security with master etc., that all of the first 40 students here had in first semester still flood of business head hunters wanting them to hire for real big money ... which cause even the problem that the students were off from university before ready!

13. Mandelus

Any wondering about?
    Aside that I have personally no problem that Crimea is now part of Russia as so often told ... you know by your own that there are many people in the world who have a problem with it. No matter how you offend them to be whatever at least or which sort of press and media they are following and so not agreeing to your believes ... they are existing and no unimportant trolls to be ignored!

And since Trump was elected and all his positive announcements into direction to Moscow, the hardliners under your enemies are being afraid and to think that they are now playing the 3 monkeys and will do nothing against will be stupid only!

14. Jeannette

It was uncovered by the Russian Intelligence. Why do I get the feeling this latest brilliance is the work of the master criminal Ihor Kolomoisky who used white phospherous when bombing Slaviansk, knocked the plane down in Ukraine, and burned and hacked the protesters at Odessa?

[​IMG]
    Who said it was me?

15. Ohoho

Ohoho Member

Russian authorities took this warning from FSB quite seriously because all TV news are instructing the people not to panic if these SMS or some other form of the fake information from social media will appear. It is said that these messages may say that some banks license were revoked, ATMs are running out of cash etc.

16. Jeannette

Let me explain why I believe Russia rather than Washington or the EU. The first thing any investigator looks for is a reason. There were no reasons for any of the accusations towards Russia starting with the plane shoot down. I read a few days before it happened in the Vineyard of the Saker that four Buks had been brought into the vicinity by Kiev... but that was never mentioned by the MSM.

I also read a day before the shoot down that the Ukrainian army was caught in a cauldron with no place to escape except into Russia and so they were given a 24 hour ultimatum to surrender by the Donbas militia.

There was no reason for the militia to shoot down the plane, but Ukraine had every reason to shoot down the plane.. and especially Kolomoisky since the militia had taken over land he wanted to use for fracking. The same hold's true with the chemical attack in Syria. The Al Nusra terrorists had lost the battle and the only thing that would have saved them was for Nato to bomb Damascus... so they had every reason to have a chemical attack.

Washington knows these things and they lie because they believe the American people are stupid. Well maybe they were, but now they woke up. I always felt that the only way the world can change would be through the American people. Thank God that Trump popped up. Now at least humanity has a chance.

17. Mandelus

Jeannette,

That the Rebels conquered a complete battery of BUG missiles is nothing which can be disputed at all! Even the rebels by their own showed too much far before the Air Liner was shot down their success about in public!
    It is fact that several Antonov transport planes of Ukrainian Air Force were attacked and some shot down at note able higher levels which make it question able that any cheap and easy to get port able ADA missile was used ... questionable, but not impossible!
    It is fact that Russia supports the Rebels and only fools deny this at least ... and to say it clear, I do not accuse Russia so far for it, but I accuse those who are still telling that Russia is only looking and making political support to be idiots!

It is also fact that is was very foolish not to close the Air Space over Donbass completely for International Air traffic when rebels started to shot down more as some low flying helicopters or jets ... but to say only "you must only flight a little bit higher and you are save"! For this the Ukrainian government has to be blamed for, as well international agency not to intervene here!

It is fact for me that by all things that Donabss Rebels (NOT THE RUSSIAN FORCES!!!) shot down the Airliner with a BUG missile by pure error and WITHOUT any intention to shot down an innocent plane! There are 2 version of the "why" existing - a) they thought it is an Ukrainian Air force Antonov, b) they aimed something other and hit by error the wrong plane nearby! No matter what of both it was ... it was an error and no intention!

BUT ... out of the complete situation it will never happen that anyone will take any responsibility for it. No one will ever say "Yes, we did ..." because this will cause also big payment to the victims and more important ... due to the complete political situation and all the hate on both sides here, it will always be that both sides blame the other side to be guilty ... and as usual both sides carry up all possible things to back their claims.

18. Amaryllis

Amaryllis New Member

Not much of an attack if you tell them ahead of time is it?

19. D0nRumataEst0rsky

D0nRumataEst0rsky Banned

You don't seem like stupid. Check the info! BUG is a very complex system! For a shooting requires a whole battery. Here they are in the picture. Boeing is the only aircraft that was shot down by BUG. Rebels used the analogy of a stinger.
    [​IMG]

The message in social media could be a mistake. Because blogger is far away from the fighting. The information passed that an aircraft down, he wrote it. There were a lot of satellites all NATO countries. The area is small. Everything is easy to track. Where's the actual evidence?

20. Mr. Swedish Guy

Mr. Swedish Guy New Member

go ukraine! russia invaded ukraine and stole parts of it, and now they whine over some hacked banks? pff. russia has more things comming for them.

21. Jeannette

As I mentioned, I read a few days before the shoot down in the Vineyard of the Saker that Kiev had brought four Buks into the Donbas region. Afterwards I read it was six. Those Buks were never captured, and even if they were they require highly trained personnel which the militia doesn't have.

What the American government said is that the Buk was brought in from Russia, but they didn't give any proof. Also there were 2 American satellites above the plane and they never showed any of the photos. Other than that, the investigative reporter Robert Parry of Consortium News found out that the company throwing around big bucks in Washington to keep the blame on Putin, was owned by Kolomoisky. Thankfully Trump will make it against the law to lobby for a foreign government.

Parry also said that the only pictures they have of a group manning a Buk were dressed in Ukrainian uniforms. An American Intelligence agent told him that everything points to a Ukrainian extremist group... probably one of Kolomoisky's mercenary armies. When Parry asked him why they won't reveal the truth to the American people, he said that Russia has a lot of influence in Ukraine and all they have is propaganda. In other words; 'lies'.

Here is a drunk Kolomoisky being tricked by a Russian prankster:

[video=youtube;NrfKZUttEwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrfKZUttEwE[/video]

22. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

You can have all the fantasies and feelings you want about phony phosphorus attacks but we live in a woukd where reality reigns truth not the wet dreams of Russian or pro Russian bloggers.

23. Jeannette

Go Ukraine, and the heck with how many ethnic Russians they kill... or for that matter, how many Ukrainians go hungry so the criminals can reap the benefits. Very Nazi like mentality isn't that?

Why don't you ask the Western Ukrainians who protested at Maidan what they think? Last I read they were complaining to Yulia Tymoshenko and even wanted Yanukovich back.

24. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not very sneaky, are they, announced a cyber attack in 3 days. :roll:

If it is successfully, I would not be surprised to see missiles raining down on Ukraine as tanks roll in. Even in the USA a major cyber attack has been declared as basis for military retaliation.

25. Jeannette

Kolomoisky is a wanted man in Russia for bombing Slaviansk. Here are some videos.

[video=youtube;JzCcBbP1VjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzCcBbP1VjA[/video]

[video=youtube;DKMj0ZrwJ78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKMj0ZrwJ78[/video]