Managing Telephone Expenses

Discussion in 'Computers & Tech' started by Annelle Bissette, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Annelle Bissette

Annelle Bissette Active Member

My cousin asked me how our company manages telephone expenses. I'm not sure because I was just hired but in the other company I worked for, they use a software. It was reliable but I can't remember the vendor. Anyone who knows a good one? Thanks!

2. foxking

foxking New Member

What kind of vendor are you referring? If you are looking for a voip provider go with ThinkTel
    There are many ways to cut telephone expenses. You can even use Skype or Hangout dialer instead of PSTN networks. These VoIP calls are cost effective than fixed dialing numbers. But for a business like a customer care centers where you need to handle thousands of calls or for a small business where you are getting hundreds of calls from customers, you need to use a VoIP phone using SIP trunking.
    Such SIP architectures can also be integrated with PSTN networks so that we can also call other fixed landline users.
    Skype for business or services like Cisco Spark for conference calls is also a better option to connect to other ends of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Some free VoIP providers are also there, but I don't think they will provide a free service for business needs.