Black shoots cops...again.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Wildjoker5, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

So, any bets on why this guy did what he did? Any guesses what will be said if the suspect is killed during the arrest? Will this be compared to Dylann Roof if he is shot and killed after killing cops?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...oter-at-large/ar-AAlglH0?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

This is the 2nd cop killing in central GA in the past month. How many blacks have you heard about being killed by cops in rural GA?

2. guavaball

guavaball Well-Known Member

I dont think you understand. The entire judicial system is racist. Not that its been proven of course but its just enough justification for cop killers and their defenders.

3. Wildjoker5

Well, the guys said he aint going to prison, so that tells me hes willing to die in a gun battle with cops. Wonder where he got his gun and if he passed the background checks and mental eval?

4. kreo

kreo Well-Known Member

We all know who has started racial war in U.S.

5. Wildjoker5

Democrats.

6. kreo

kreo Well-Known Member

The president personally 100% responsible.

7. Wildjoker5

He's just a puppet. The dems have done this for over 240 years. Andrew Jackson, the founder of the democrats, started with the Indians, but since they got wiped out, dems turned to the slaves, pitting white slaves and black slaves against each other. Their entire basis to hold power is to play on humans emotions of self worth capered to others. The easiest method of identifying superiority over someone is by skin color. You could know nothing else about the other person, but the left brainwashed the ignorant to believe that "even if you are dirt poor and live in a trailer, you're still better than the black man who owns his own field of slaves because you're white." Its the easiest path to power is by dividing the ignorant into groups and picking a side you think you can have more power over. That's why they want a pure democracy, ie "democrats" or mob rule, or the majority suppressing the minority.

8. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Police need to be given combat full body armor and armored transport.

Basically, just need to allow the US Military to police the country.

We have a criminal insurgency living among us and since the government helped grow it (Democrats) the government thereby also has the duty to fix it (Republicans).

That's how we Constitutionally justify using the Militarily on US soil.

9. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

It will help when obama and his anti cop rhetoric is out the door of the Whitehouse but it will take years if not decades to undo the damage he has done in this area. He has used the bully pulpit to bully cops and encourage violence against them.

10. Wildjoker5

Yeah, not sure if it will ever change, especially in my life time. The world seems to be going into a big "what will you do for me while I do less for you" state. I don't even think a full on Islamic war would bring those on the fringe of the left back from their selfish ways or mending fences. Can we just have a zombie apocalypse and be done with it?

11. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

The fringe black would likely join Isis

12. Wildjoker5

As slaves, since that's what ISIS does to blacks.

13. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Since the majority of cop killers are white, I suppose you mean it is racist towards whites.

14. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

What's a breakdown by race and offender?

15. Mr_Truth

Already discussed - see earlier postings on selective enforcement of the law. Click search.

16. rayznack

No, I'm not searching the forum. What's the racial breakdown of cop killers by race?

17. rkhames

rkhames Well-Known Member

I can not tell you how bad an idea that is. I suggest you take a trip to a country that has a combined police and military force. It doesn't work. Think Michael Jordon attempting to play baseball. You should not have your military policing the streets, or put your police force on the front lines in a combat zone. It requires different training, and a totally different mindset.

18. cd8ed

cd8ed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Intellectually dishonest argument - I suppose that's the only kind you people can make though. Only because whites comprise 5 times the population that blacks do, the statistics are alarming when broken down by population.

He doesn't want to answer you because the narrative is a lie, according to FBI 2015 statistics
    In 2015 there were 543 officers were feloniously murdered:
    • 525 or 96.69% were committed by men
    • 289 or 53.22% were committed by whites
    • 222 or 40% were committed by blacks.
    Black males who male up 6.17% of the population committed 215 murders of police officers, or 39.59%.

Keep in mind this is before the rise of BLM and their dream of dead officers in the street. The stats on overall murders by black males is even more alarming. When 6% of the population overrepresent a statistic by a factor of 15 times there is an issue. The entire agenda is a bald faced lie.

19. rayznack

It gets even more embarrassing when you wonder how many Hispanics were included with whites.

cd8ed likes this.
  20. Mr_Truth

Over 1,000 black males were killed by cops in 2015. Add up all these years and you have a holocaust.

21. BillRM

BillRM Well-Known Member

The more threads of this type I see the more I am coming the the conclusion that we should have a constitution amendment to allow the saner blue states to leave the union.

Letting the haters and racists go their own way and keeping the rest of us from being so embarrassed to be in a country that would elected such a clown as Trump as our leader,

22. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

This chart shows that the biggest threats to a cop's life are black and white people. While you use a per capita measure of danger, a cop is probably going with simple propabilities of getting killed and by which group.

Also, your interpretation of the chart is odd. For example, you claim 543 cops were killed in 2015 when 37 were killed. Using numbers so dishonestly is evidence of an agenda.

23. cd8ed

cd8ed Well-Known Member Past Donor

The chart is from 2006-2015, you are correct that I misidentified the date, so I'll revise:
    The offender in 37 felonious murders of an officer in 2015:
    • 37 or 100.00% were committed by men
    • 17 or 45.95% were committed by white and Hispanic males
    • 16 or 43.24% were committed by black males

So 6.17 percent of the population account for nearly half of all police murders.
    So it's actually substantially worse than I originally sourced. Good catch, I'm not sure what agenda that proves besides a misreading of the data on my part. I do appreciate you pointing out how much more dangerous black men are than I originally believed.

The simple probability is that when a officer encounters a black male he is 19 times more likely to be murdered than if he encounters a member of any other race when you group whites and Hispanics. If you remove Hispanics from the white category and place them in a different racial group then that number would skyrocket.

I'm sure black males will take the crown in 2016.
    The murder rate for police office has to date doubled from 2015.

24. rayznack

What's your source over 1,000 black males were killed by police in 2015?

25. rayznack

Isn't ignoring persistent racial differences the problem?

How is the US or any white majority nation benefiting from black and brown diversity?