Hello to the mostly FOLLOWER umong you

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Quadhole, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Quadhole

Quadhole Well-Known Member

If you think that anyone should be able to have an abortion at anytime or that they should never be able to have one, you are a follower.
    If you thought Hillary would be a great president, you are a follower, even more so if you think Trump will be.

Cant people watch ALL news and pick the difference between real and fake news ? Find out what is real and what is not ?

I voted for Reagan, Clinton and then nobody has been worthy since. Politics is way to corrupt and big money controls this country, I know this for a fact. I also know there is Global warming. I graduated high school as low as you could 249 out of 252 with no college plans. Then I woke up, anyway, am a successful business man, work another job for the insurance and wife works from home for a voice over software company (big money).. We do really well. We earned it.
    What I hate is that after the Regan tax cuts of 84, we never went back. We were suppose to cut the top 1% from 60% to 27% and then they were to go back to a much higher rate. That would have our budget balance and money for all. That is when American started being manipulated by the super wealthy, Koch Brothers, Icahn, etc... The convinced you that the RATE should be the same. That allows someone with 10M to grow their money exponentially while you continue to live at 40K a year. Are you that Naive !

Next comes the Bush War, not his as he was too stupid to start a war, he was hand fed what to do thru Cheaney. People are too dumb to know this too... Obama care sucks, but at the same time, Big insurance and big pharma are making 10 times too much money on healthcare. What have we done to our nation ? Simple ! We allowed the rich and intelligent to manipulate the poor and feeble minded. Do you not understand that your 401K is manipulated ? Your food ? Your car ? All to ham string you into believing that this is good for you.

Go ahead, wave your flag and tell me how Trump is going to make America great again. You do know that he just put the worst possible person as labor secretary, Correct ? This is another Jewish guy that only thinks about his money and how to grow it. He doesn't enjoy life, he enjoys control, power, and money... Good Lord you people are dumb ! All hand picked Goldman Sachs people now running our country once again... Get ready for the great Depression on 2025

I will be prepared, will you ?

2. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Don has already removed the risk of nuke war by chumming up with Putin, something no other politician has been able to do for the past 70 years, what a man..:)
    In an alternate reality under a President Hillary there'd probably be no America to make great again, just a scorched radioactive barren wasteland..

"DAD!!!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Your opinion is noted...The Forum is a good place to express it. Welcome

4. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Welcome. Didn't read too much of what you posted though. Nothing personal. If it is more than a paragraph, I start thinking about the half a pan of brownies in the kitchen I haven't eaten yet.

5. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

The 'swamp' still needs a bit more draining though. The establishment cretins, aided and abetted by their poodles this side of the Atlantic, are hell-bent on starting a war with Russia there is no doubt about it. Could Don be all that stands between peace on earth and nuclear holocaust? I believe he is.

6. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Yes, don brings a 'no bullsh*t ' breath of fresh air to the political quagmire, for example he said about Putin-
    "He says nice things about me, so I say nice things about him"..:)

7. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm a survivalist. I can endure at least 3 months of anything short of a nuclear/biological/chemical attack.

8. Quadhole

So Putin takes back over Russia by stealing the oil companies and going back to a strict commy and WE are trying to start a war ? Makes no sense. Things were good until Obama showed Putin that we wont allow him to grow back into a world commy agitator. Yet, you support this.. At best a follower of bogus news and you are being LED into believing what the rich want you to believe. They have a stake in Putin being allowed to make more money, thus they will too.
    There was going to be no war, first off, we have them way outplayed (surrounded) with anti Nukes, Poland, Lituania, Turkey, etc.. Just amazes me how Obtuse people are...

9. cerberus

blah-blah Putin is the devil incarnate and eats babies for breakfast blah-blah. Grow up ffs! You don't have the faintest idea what's going on in Russia, only what you read in the western press. Be of an independent mind and question all the anti-Russia lies and propaganda.

10. Quadhole

So the Annexation of Crimea was OK ? Buildup along the boarder of Ukraine and trying to force the Russian way on them is OK ? But I don't know what is going on... Putin making himself a full time leader is not democratic... Drugs in the Olympics, Anti Gay, locking up young singers for speaking out, shooting and murdering all anti putin people is OK ? Yep, your right, I only read what is Anti putin propaganda... Guess you are another paid Tea party guy preaching the SAVE AMERICA while you are being played as a puppet...
    Way to go... Sorry if I took up too much of your time... Duck Dynasty marathon is on this weekend, I know your busy..

- - - Updated - - -

There was no risk of WAR.... That is what the republican, tea party want you to think... Puppets...

11. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Welcome..

12. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

What business is it of ours what Putin does?
    I like him for his toughness and strength, he's not like most of our useless western politicians..:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

So nice to welcome another know it all to the forum. :) Welcome!

14. Quadhole

Same thing was said about Hitler by some of your leaders in 1937... Mind our own business... But come 1939 and they were flying over your country, if you really are in South Britain... Most over there are not this OBTUSE...Any dictator needs to be kept in CHECK to prevent history from happening all over again. You have to be old enough to know this and know better.. Please don't think so small, as in Putin is just like a bad neighbor. This man now CONTROL the second most powerful country in the world. He wants and needs people that think small and MIND THEIR OWN business until it is their turn to be overtaken...
    Doesn't matter what one person thinks anyway. This will boil down to Trumps briefing (after he is president) and he finds out all the stuff none of us really know. We know where the hacking came from, who, how, when and why. Just can't disclose it, just like we dont disclose our Solar capabilities, or the plane that flys across the country in 2 hours, blah blah...
    Putin wants to and will move on Estonia, Latvia, and or lithuania soon.. .He just wants Trump to say go ahead... Trump is all business and only money will count, not the human toll and that is what will have him kicked out of office...

15. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

What the hell's that got to do with anything?

I don't suppose it occurs to you that Churchill could have removed the risk of provoking the Battle of Britain by chumming up with Hitler.

16. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Prime Mister Chamberlain tried that before WW2 but it didn't work because you can't appease a mad dog like Adolf, and Churchill knew it.
    Putin is different, he's never threatened America and the West, and as President Trump refreshingly said- "He says nice things about me, so I say nice things about him"..:)

17. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

America sat out of WW2 for the first 2 years until Pearl Harbor forced her in.
    And in 1982 America sat out of the Falklands War from beginning to end..
    Every case is different, and we can bet our bottom dollar that President Trump likewise won't do anything unless it's in America's interest..:)
    He's already criticised some minor NATO countries for not pulling their weight, so my guess is that if Putin invades some of them like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania Don's attitude will be- "So what? It's nothing to do with us"
    Churchill said much the same thing- "In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests"
    It's simple military logic-
    "The greatest warrior is the one who never has to fight a battle"- Gen. Sun Tzu, 600 BC

18. cerberus

What you mean is there was no plan for war. Trouble is that sometimes too much sabre-rattling can accidentally lead to it, and the US/NATO are doing plenty on that on the Russian border.

19. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

The Crimean people themselves voted for joining Russia because of their long historical ties with it..:)

[​IMG]

20. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

How that counts as a substantial difference escapes me, given that he made his bones in the KGB.

I'm afraid the refreshment value in such a Sesame Street level sentiment escapes me.

21. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

For 70 years generations of Americans have been brainwashed by the US govt into thinking Russian leaders are boogey men; Hillary was at it again in one of the recent debates (below) with eyes a-popping, but thankfully the voters gave her the clear message- "On yer bike missus"..:)

[​IMG]

22. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

So the way you figure it, Solzhenitsyn was a US gov't operative. Got that about right, haven't I?

Who gives a damn?

23. Quadhole

So, if Texas wanted to join Mexico, that would be ok. After all, there are more mexicans there and they have a long standing tie... Maybe California too ? And we should not be playing war games right next to Russia, like we are.... Just wrong... Most of what we do is wrong and the middle ground is never right. Too bad as a country we are drifting so far apart... I have relative on both sides, some are very liberal and some very conservative. Love them all, but their conviction to one side or the other is out of hand now...

24. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Shalom and welcome to the forum. :)

25. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

You think Trump is Jewish?