Obama to invoke "continuity of government" claiming election is "illegitimate" over r

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Destroyer of illusions, Dec 15, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

ALLEGATION: OBAMA TO INVOKE "CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT" CLAIMING ELECTION IS "ILLEGITIMATE" OVER RUSSIAN HACKING!

[​IMG]

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2681

Crazy cannibal diligently preparing public opinion to riot Americans. Americans advised to quietly and calmly prepare for the long and brutal civil war.

The question is "who will steer?" country, in this undoubtedly a historic moment. Barack Obama, of course, wants to go down in history. The desire to understandable and unoriginal. But why beat the dishes? Again - thank Herostratus, she's so sweet? For her sake, really worth to unleash such a small victorious civil war?

What do you think about this?

2. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

What is "superstation" link? Another fake news, Kremlin troll site, try Sputnik maybe like comrade jeannette-ova does!

3. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

So? You guys already bought the Russian propaganda hook, line and sinker. A bit late to fight it. Might as well embrace your new Russian masters and their propaganda.

OP should use Breitbart, Infowars or some other trash site Americans like instead. Although OP was never a very convincing Russian propagandist. He is to much of a caricature for that.... Well... I wouldn't put it past a few of our board members to believe his threads.

4. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

What is strange is that there has been a prophecy for years that a black president will be the last president, and that he will stop the inauguration.

Of course if he does then it will lead to a civil war, but I'm not sure he will be able to. Trump has top lawyers, so let's hope they're on top of everything. Besides Trump is meeting with powerful groups everyday ...even rock stars. His energy is unbelievable.

A lot depends on the intelligence agents, and whether they are willing to lie. They might be afraid of Trump becoming president and going after them. The last I heard the Intelligence agents refused to speak to the democrat electors, and without them they have nothing to base the accusations about Russia on. As for California and the idiotic liberals, maybe they better leave the US. They're becoming a burden anyway. :roflol:

Also will Obama be able to do so without Congressional approval, and the new congress will be sworn in on January 1. Besides unless Obama is an idiot, he must realize that the army will not support him. They are bound to back Trump... especially now that Trump has so many Generals in his cabinet.

Anyway there are too many people that will be facing jail time once new heads of the FBI and Justice Department are appointed so they are panicky and will try anything ...even a war with Russia. :oldman:

5. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

I love prophecies!
    Usually though they are older than "for years" ...Where is this prophecy from?

No worries... I found it of course.

Well... Jeanette... You never disappoint. Somehow there is always the Orthodox element to your posts.:bored:

6. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

As PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute and Trumpeizdas just live to believe the lies of dictators such as Putin, Stalin, Adolf and Trump. What a foursome - A Russian, a Wannabe Russian , a Nazi, and a Nazi Wannabe. Trumpeizdas really know how to pick their heroes.

7. Jeannette

Former Intelligence agents said that thanks to Snowdon, they know that it could not have been a hack by Russia but rather a leak ...something Assange has been saying all along. If I recall it occurred with the uproar after Clinton stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

Right after the information was leaked, Seth Rich who had inside information and was a strong supporter of Sanders was murdered. He was the first in a string of murders this year of anyone investigating Hillary Clinton.

Assange posted a reward for anyone who knew anything about the murder, and said it discouraged others from coming forth with information.

8. zoom_copter66

There won't be any stopping the inauguration, will go ahead, more conspiracy here.

9. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Don't count on it, tovarish.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I think its BS.........

- - - Updated - - -

I think its BS.........

11. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Oh sure you old Putin trolls are short on imagination so you try the "Former intelligence agents" ploy and whobare these fiver " intelligence" agents? Old dead NKVD, KGB, or FSB,, !

12. Jeannette

The American pseudo prophets said that Obama will be the last president and have even said he will destroy the country... and they are not Orthodox. Maybe Obama will, but I believe the prayers of the Christians are stronger than any evil. I don't think Trump would have become president without these prayers.

Anyway Vanga's a witch, and I only accept prophecies or interpretation of prophecies from saints. Witches and warlocks like Nostradamus can be accurate at times... but not all the time. The problem though with Saints is that they are not supposed to say what they know, since they are prone to misinterpretations, so their prophecies are limited. Most of what is attributed to them is false.

What Saint Paisius said in the 1980's and 90's had to do with Greece and that part of the world. He said when the war starts in Syria start praying. After that it will go to the Aegean and that's when Russia will say enough is enough. I would rather not say more since it will be painful to some, but so far he has been 100% accurate ..especially about the Greek debt and about Britain being the first to leave the EU.

What he did say about the US is that it will feed the world, but in the end it will be destroyed and cease to be a super power. When a delegation from Washington visited him in Mt. Athos during the Clinton administration, he turned away and refused to speak to them because of our government's actions. What we might suffer is a natural disaster, but it could be a combination of factors. More than likely Europe will be on its own as far as the war is concerned... and they will lose..

Now are you satisfied?

[​IMG]
    Hee, hee, what this witch can see
    comes the war and the tricks on ye.

13. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

I think we can all have a good laugh at you and your sources of knowledge, on January 6th

14. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Does this mean I should order some of those apocalyptic prepared foods and flashlights I see advertised all the time on Fox News? My dad (retired military) has a bunch of military rations. Can I just use those? There is a gun show coming up soon here in Vegas and it's right near me. Should I stock up on guns? Will I need a tent? Should I buy matches or is a lighter okay? Do I need tin foil in my disaster preparation kit? I don't want Obama's NSA reading my brain waves.

15. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

I think it's hilarious you gave this story enough enough credence to post it.

Some people need to believe the craziest bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Some people need to believe that "Russian interference" was responsible for President-elect Trump's victory and others need to believe that Obama will declare the election illegitimate and a long brutal civil war will follow. :psychoitc:

16. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

P.S. You don't think Obama's new world order will cancel HBO do you? "Game of Thrones" only has 13 episodes left and I don't want to miss them. Can I get cable if I'm living in a tent in the desert? I have HBO GO on my phone- will I still be able to use the internet?

17. Jeannette

Let's hope! I wouldn't put anything past Soros and his freaks in Washington... Dems and Republicans. They have too much to lose ...and are probably in a panic mode.

18. zoom_copter66

Yes ok..USA may be destroyed...but cease to be a superpower...No..never happen since if its destroyed, everyone else will crash and burn , no one left standing!

19. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is just nonsense, nothing, non-reality. Obama will leave office when his term expires, end of story.

20. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

more fake news, the right will believe anything....

21. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like "the right" is buying this. Just a barely literate Russian peddling it with everybody else calling bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Oh, and then there's Jeanette. Surely you're not saying she represents the right? Pretty unfair to paint the whole right wing with the brush of Jeanette.

22. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

Yeah with the Russian hacking in the equation that makes Russia a target,
    US will nuke and fry your asses if ever commotion would arise.

23. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

And what about "Westworld"? I hear that's got 5 more seasons to go. Do you think they can delay the Apocalypse until Sweeps week is over?

24. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Oh I love Westworld too! Why only ten episodes per season? Why!! Oh the humanity!

25. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

Obama seems to have moved on, unlike HRC ... he allowed congress to extend Iranian sanctions, and the proviso that Trump, can at his leisure, reinstate those sanctions already lifted, should the terms of the nuclear deal be broken ... he's ready to pass the baton.