Tourists in your country

Discussion in 'Other Off-Topic Chat' started by Ritter, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Ritter

Ritter Well-Known Member

So where do most of the tourists in yiur country come from and what places are there to see?

Skyscanner produced statistics regarding this question and presented the following top 10:
    1. Brits
    2. Italianos
    3. Spaniards
    4. Krauts
    5. Surrender-monkies
    6. Pollacks
    7. Dutch
    8. Greeks
    9. Ruskis
    10. Finns

Would think Finns would be much higher up, but then this is based on flights and most of them come with the ferry so. I am also surprised not to see Americans on the list (you guys are everywhere) and the Poles are only there because of coming here to work as construction workers (lol). What are the Brits doing coming here anyways? Italy, Spain and Greece feels really random to me.

As for some places to see in Sweden, I would say the archipelagos of Stockholm and Gothenburg, Gotland and Lapplands (during winter to see northern lights).The rest is pretty much sh*t and boring. :)

2. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

The majority of tourists are from Melbourne itself, but the Brits are definitely top of the list of international tourists not only for tourism but migration also for my area.

At the moment you can barely find a parking spot in town and it's very frustrating with so many tourists around, I prefer to stay out of the way as much as I can until they leave.