J.C Penney customer racist tirade caught on video!

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Cdnpoli, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

I posted this in the wrong section previously

Wow. The racists are really emboldened since Trumps win. They have no shame. It's right out there in the open. And the sad thing is nobody defended those women. I see nothing wrong with what they did. When I shop with people and a line is long I'll throw my stuff in with whoever is shopping too. I just reimburse them later. Everybody has probably done that before. This is so ridiculous. The video is worse than the words.
    Awful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nney-customers-racist-tirade-caught-on-video/

cellphone video shows a woman waiting for a cashier at a J.C. Penney store, shouting racist and discriminatory remarks at another customer who had apparently cut the line.

In that moment, which was captured on camera at a store at Jefferson Mall in Louisville, the belligerent woman screamed at the accused line-cutter, who is apparently Hispanic, to “go back to wherever the f— you come from, lady.”

“Hey, tell them to go back where they belong,” she then told the cashier. “If they come here to live, then act like everybody else. Get in the back of the line like everybody else does — and be somebody. And that’s the way I look at it.”

J.C. Penney and mall administrators said they are working to identify the woman seen screaming in the video, as well as the two women who were on the receiving end of her rant.

“You’re . . . nobodies,” the woman told them. “Just because you come from another country, that don’t make you nobody. You’re nobody, as far as I’m concerned. Probably on welfare. The taxpayers probably paid for all that stuff.”

----
    Buckner did not respond to a request for comment Wednesday. But according to her since-deleted account of the incident, “this Hispanic lady was purchasing items and the transaction was almost complete, then her friend brings up some shirts to be added to her purchase instead of getting in line. And this lady went off!!!”

2. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

Slow news day??

3. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Somebody owns Walmart stock and wants to put JCP on blast as a place for racists I guess.

4. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

What race was she? Hispanic is White. A tyrade on coming to this country, refusing to learn the language, follow the laws and rules of the country is not "racist". That said the woman yelling is also in violation of the rules of civil society, which is ironic... But trying to make it out to be racist is stupid. I have no doubt she would have felt the same if she was a non-English speaking immigrant of any race.

5. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

It's 9:45 am. So yeah. But this is news either way. The Internet loves cat videos and Americans yelling racist things at people who don't speak English.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you seriously saying this lady wasn't yelling racist things at that woman? Did you watch the video?
    It was really blatant racism.

6. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

What's your evidence that this happened because of Trump winning?

Oh, that's right, you don't have any.

7. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Hey, so we can get the answer right here, are Hispanics white?

- - - Updated - - -

So when America has a Hispanic majority in a couple generations, you'll be cool with that because it will still be a white majority?

8. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

And what are they going to do if they identify her?

Better yet, is anyone trying to identify the sexist racists in the MTV video?

9. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

Being that they are the same race... Your comment seems odd. What was racist?

10. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

What does Trump have to do with this troll post of yours? Why are you still trying to spread hate?

11. Brewskier

Some Hispanics look like this:

[​IMG]

Of course, those aren't the ones who are coming to the US in significant numbers. The Hispanics coming to the US look more like this:

[​IMG]

Most people can tell a difference.

12. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Wow, why wasn't Zimmerman considered as racially white?

13. Brewskier

Because he isn't?

[​IMG]

I understand why Trayvon fans want him to be white, but he simply isn't.

14. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Why isn't he, his father is 100% white.

15. Brewskier

Obama's mother was 100% white, do you consider Obama to be a white man?

16. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wasn't Obama's mother 100% white. But Obama is still considered black. People seem to want to pick and choose these types of things relative to how it benefits them.

17. Brewskier

The Trayvon incident really shows the mindset of the left when it comes to race. A guy named Zimmerman shooting an unarmed black teen? Gotta be a white racist tea party member! When the details emerged that he was a Hispanic Democrat, they couldn't make it a racial argument anymore since it's one Democratic voting bloc against another, so they magically turned Zimmerman into a white man anyway.

18. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Wow. You are really dedicated to casting aspersions and generalizing about people you don't know based on media hype and distortions.

You know, you're not the first Canadian I've met online who obsesses far too much about the US and our politics. Seems to be something of a phenomenon, really. Are things really so boring where you live? At the very least, you could make some effort to use reason when attempting to understand the US instead of leaping to these silly conclusions and joining the hateful American left in their ideologically driven intolerance, bigotry and lies.

Why don't you obsess over this racism?

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/black-supremacy-101

This is what worries me - actual racist violence and real racist hatred, and without any media fanfare.

19. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I consider him to be mixed, I know what you consider him as. How about Mariah Carey is she black or white.

You are absolutely right and who are the folks who do the picking and choosing.

20. Spim

Spim Well-Known Member Past Donor

I see no link to trump and honestly its just another day at the mall as far as I'm concerned. Sure the lady was out of line (no pun intended) but whatever, I have more important things to worry about, if she was funny I would have enjoyed it more, but it was kind of boring.

I like this guy better, Steaks are for Taxpayers. yes he's an azhole but at least it was funny

[video=youtube;ye-XEcD8gRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye-XEcD8gRo[/video]

21. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

...........his father is 100% white, so as a white nationalist wouldn't you consider him as a white man.

22. squidward

squidward Well-Known Member

She should thank the Lord that she now lives in a country where people are free to speak.

23. Brewskier

Oh, you consider him to be mixed? :roll:

Obama refers to himself as black, not mixed, even though he's as white as he is black. Why is that?

24. ButterBalls

ButterBalls Well-Known Member

Ah, so she took cuts during the busy holiday shopping season! Oh ya, you gonna draw some flack doing that, luck my wife wasn't the one she cut off cause there would have "Far less talkin and lot more action", no matter who you are :roflol:

25. Brewskier

Interesting, so Obama's half white, but he's mixed. Zimmerman is half white, but he's white?

Why do you want him to be white so badly?