Gas station owner in New Foundland

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by Robert, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

It would be nice to hear from those who have been to Newfoundland. I have been twice. First in the Fall of 1962 and where the plane landed, it was pretty barren. And the temperature that October was chilly. I landed one last time in Late January 1964, back from Germany. Man was the snow deep. In Germany, we had snow and ice but shoved off the road. I found out in Newfoundland a new definition of cold.

Anyway, time for a year end joke.

[​IMG]

A gas station owner in Newfoundland was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up!'

Paddy pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10.
    If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

Paddy guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, Paddy, along with his friend Mick, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.
    The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

Paddy guessed 2. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, Mick said to Paddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex at all."

Paddy replied, "No, no, it's genuine enough Mick. My wife won twice last week."

2. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

The outcome would be quite different if the likes similar to Aaron Schock is on the cash registry. :)

3. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Gander isn't it?

4. Robert

I landed both at Gander and later Harmon. But confined to the airport, I did not get to see the civilian areas.

5. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

They're on a 30 min zone. Which makes them the brunt of Canadian jokes like we make fun of Texas Aggies.

"How many Newfoundlanders does it take to change a light bulb?"

6. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I have been to Gander several times.

7. Robert

Have you flown in and out of there on an air force airplane?

Have you departed the Rhein Main airport, landed in Scotland at Prestwick and when you landed at Harmon encountered very deep snow?

I have. I also rode to Germany and back with the seats facing the tail of the airplane.

Next, did you spend up to 22 hours flying on the same airplane?

- - - Updated - - -

I landed two times and at two air force bases. I heard some wild story at Gander told to me by some of the Air Force guys there.