North korean and iranian nukes.

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Brett Nortje, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

It has become inevitable that iran and north korea will get the things they need to construct nukes sooner or later. this whole mess started when they wanted to research them, and, they were sanctioned. soon, they will have nukes regardless of sanctions, and, this makes living hard for the people too, not the leaders, of course.

It is also inevitable that they will be able to call for lifting of sanctions due to their nukes. this means that there might be a new cold war of course. but, maybe now would be a good time to put a deal in place? what if they were to collaborate with the rest of the world into a huge nuclear conspiracy, one where they all need confirmation from their neighbors to launch them? america could go to mexico and canada, for example, and need confirmation from them to launch nukes or some destructive rubbish?

Now i want to ask, what is the good in launching nukes in self defense? this is where you are about to die, so you kill someone else? what a stupid idea. this is the biggest mess i have ever heard of, of course.

I vouch for the scrapping of all nukes, in an agreement where the world scraps all nukes, in accordance with a new resolution. of course, it will only work if everybody does it, and, there is 'military transparency.' and, why shouldn't there be - what is the point of being ready for war when you can avoid war altogether?

2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Brett wrote: this means that there might be a new cold war of course.
    :eekeyes:
    The Middle East Nuclear Race Is Already Under Way
    March 23, 2015 - While the U.S. and other world powers work to constrain Iran's nuclear program, five rival nations plan atomic programs
    Note the date - the ME nuclear arms race has already been goin' on.

3. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

We could just carpet bomb Iran into the ground. I've never worried about North Korea.

4. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

Another thing to observe about nuclear capacity is that it makes you 'watched.' if your allies have nukes, do you need them? if iran and north korea and russia are allies, and russia has nukes, then there is no need for concern, is there?

Here is the catch; if the united states president can launch nukes quickly, he must do it through 'the net.' the net can be hacked, yes? on the other hand, if they were to have a hands on telephone wire to the nukes, then there would be more security, but voice synthesizers could be used. there really is no security with this type of thing, is there?