US arming terrorists

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by Giftedone, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

2. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Transcript of Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s speech

3. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

I've been saying this for hella days. ISIS is The Obama's proxy army.

4. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

5. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

ISIS kills people, the people that support and arm them are partly responsible. Much blood on the Obama and his drones hands.

Supporting Obama = Supporting ISIS

6. Balancer

Balancer Well-Known Member

When the freedom fighters are fighting on the side of your opponent, it's not terrorists. Terrorists, he becomes when they begin to eat the hearts of dead people, start to do suicide of children, begins push trucks on civilians in other countries ...

It should not have any mind or heart to ISIS called "freedom fighters". They are not fighting for freedom, and for the hard bloody totalitarian world.

7. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

The blood of the innocent people ISIS has killed is on the hands of The Obama and the drones that support him. We've been saying the whole war against ISIS is fake the whole time. I'm sure when Obama leaves office, we'll learn just how deep we are involved in ISIS.

8. Giftedone

I have been saying this for years... as has anyone who has any real idea about who the rebel opposition in Syria is.

The "moderates" are the people fighting for Assad. The opposition rebels hate individual rights and freedoms and want to force their Strict Sharia extremist rules on others through violence.

That Obama/Hillary have been supporting the extremists is a war crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Those fighting for freedom are those fighting for Assad. The rebel opposition are unified in their hate individual rights and freedoms. They want to force their strict sharia religious edicts on others through physical violence.

9. APACHERAT

I suppose the Obama administration and the CIA have ignored what Henry Kissinger said earlier this year (2016) The old rule was "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

But Obama is so incompetent cozying up with the Muslim Brotherhood, supporting the Arab Spring, throwing allies under the bus, regime change in Egypt, Libya and attempted regime change in Syria, "See something say nothing or you will be labeled a Islamophobe."

As Henry Kissinger said, Obama, Hillary and Kerry have screwed everything up so much in the Middle East that today "The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy."

But Rep. Gabbard said this legislation is based upon the Boland Amendment, legislation passed in 1982 preventing the U.S. government from fighting the Cold War in Latin America.

10. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

The left is so pathetic when they say "we are not arming terrorists".

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/investigation/syria-at-war/

This documentary (for liberals- a documentary means real people) shows the truth.

11. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

What is a "moderate Muslim"? Is that a Muslim that chants "death to 1/2 of the Jews, death to 1/2 of America, LALALALA"?

12. Balancer

Balancer Well-Known Member

A little bit weapon of NATO (the USA, Germany, Bulgaria) left by fighters of ISIS in Aleppo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Giftedone

It is not just the "liberals" unfortunately. The "establishment", consisting of both Red and Blue, have been complicit in propagating the "moderate rebel" lie as justification for support of Islamist extremists for years. The mainstream media also has blood on its hands.

In addition to Gabbard, folks like Rand Paul, Senator Richard Black and others have been speaking out against arming groups like Al Qaeda/Al Nusra and others of the same ilk in Syria.

I stated over a year ago that this elephant in the room could not be caged forever. Once Obama leaves office this story will become "fair game" ... similar to how the Iraq war propaganda/lies became fair game after Bush left office.

14. Giftedone

A "moderate Muslim" is one who does not believe in forcing strict sharia religious beliefs on others through physical violence. One who does not believe in Strict Sharia theocracy.

The Israeli/Palestine blood feud has nothing to do with the conflict in Syria and so is a red herring.

Syria is a "Secular" nation. They do not have Strict Sharia. It is not a Theocracy. There is freedom of religion. There are Christian Churches. (unlike in Saud) A woman does not have to ask a man for permission to be educated and is not stoned for adultery (unlike in Saud).

In Syria there is drinking of Alcohol and dancing in bars (unlike in Saud). Women wear skirts and proper bathing suits.

Assad had Christian Generals in his army.

The rebel opposition hates Secularism. They hate individual rights and freedoms and want Strict Sharia to be the law of the land. This was the whole call to Jihad - to fight Secularism in a Muslim nation.

15. ArmySoldier

The right wing has been telling Obama not to arm terrorists. In all fairness, we started arming the right people. But then we realized, even the right people, are the wrong people.

16. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

I was trying to be funny. But I'm sure the Obamas involvement in ISIS will come out more and more. I wonder if they are involved with any of the Isis attacks in the US and Europe?

17. Giftedone

I agree that a small group on the right has been outspoken against arming (Al Qaeda/Al Nusra, ISIS, Islamic Front and so on). Most however have either kept their mouths shut or (such as McCain) helped the Obama administration do its dirty work.

To your point though, there have been no Dem's that I am aware of who have broken rank and file.

18. APACHERAT

The five-digit numbers are important and are the largest (R4HQA)

1. The first letter stands for unity of purpose. R = Ammunition for pack, light, medium and field artillery.

2. The number of subgroups. R4 = Ammunition for trench mortars. Including Stitching, propelling charges and other components.

3. Letter indicates the type of weapon. R4H = 81mm Ammunition for M29 or M1 Medium Mortar.

4. Indicate the type (training, shrapnel, fugász etc.)

5. The packaging material in jelentionti and stowage (water-proof, shock-proof, etc.)

R4HUA = 4 cartridges of 81-mm M43A1 Light HE w /. Point Detonating Fuze M52B1 with booster charges, packed in wooden crate. Gross Weight: 50.0 lbs.

After a LOT of manufacturing in and year of manufacture.

19. ArmySoldier

Correct, no Democrats have come forward to stop Obama from arming terrorists. They defend it, actually.

20. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

They agree with anything The Obama does. There isn't any action they won't justify. Hillary losing really thoughts a wrench in the proxy war they got going.

Leftist enemies

White men
    Russia
    Jews
    Christians

ISIS enemies

White men
    Russia
    Jews
    Christians

"An enemy of my enemy is my friend"

21. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

America is arming terrorists? This is news? America has been arming terrorist groups for decades-all, of course, in the cause of freedom and democracy. Hell, even democracies get the benefit of even better democracy (once the CIA deals with the wrong sort of democracy first of course).

22. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

That means you have been prattling nonsense for a long time now.

23. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

Ohhh you got me.:roll:

Why do you believe Obama isnt involved? Our airstrikes don't drop bombs. We "accidentally" supply them. We just had 130 NATO troops caught helping them. Now this. Is Israel blowing the whistle?

24. Giftedone

Ahhh .... ok ... missed the sarcasm. I would not go as far as involvement in the US/EU attacks. Why do we need to though ?

It was arming the extremists in Syria that led to the worst humanitarian crisis this decade (400,000 dead and counting), the refugee crisis, and the rise of the modern incarnation of ISIS.

A big part of this story is he mass complicity of the mass media - not just in the US but in Canada, Britain and other US - EU client states.

None of this stuff is new. It is well known by anyone with eyes who has any knowledge of the conflict.

It is not like Rand Paul did not go on the Sunday morning news program "State of the Union" and say,

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...-my-son-into-that-mess-on-the-crisis-in-iraq/

This was back in June of 2014.

So hold on here. One one hand we have the State Dep't claiming they are supporting only "moderate Rebels" while on the other hand a US congressman saying we are supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS on CNN's Sunday morning news program.

Right wrong or otherwise - this should have caused an national uproar. Every news org in the nation - All major TV networks, All major newspapers should have been covering this amazing assertion (We are arming the 911 Terrorists) either supporting or debunking the claim.

The mainstream media response ? Utter Silence That is scary on many levels. That is the biggest story here.

Where was the NYT, Washington Post, The Economist, Time Magazine, NBC, CBS, ABC .... and so on ?

Is Obama arming Al Qaeda somehow not news ?? Utter silence on Paul and utter compliance in promoting the State Departments Moderate Rebel Lie - despite everyone knowing it was a big fat lie.

This is disturbing x 10.

25. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

There was a time ISIS was recruiting Americans. I remember an SNL bit about it. Who was behind all that?