Putin´s Muscovy : "Girls as young as 3 undergoing genital mutilation"

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by litwin, Dec 29, 2016.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

"Girls as young as 3 undergoing genital mutilation" as usual in Putin´s Muscovy no one in prison , please dont judge ulus of juchi , its an Asiatic state (kleptocracy) Mongolian state (form of governance) and always was, and always will be as slog as khan´s (czar) Juchi empire exists . my question should NATO, or UN, EU, USA (civilization) react and do something with this outrageous Muscovite barbarity?

"Russian" Muslim official defends female circumcision after researchers discover its practice

Earlier today, Ismail Berdiev, the chairman of the North Caucasus Muslim Coordinating Center, told the radio station Govorit Moskva that female circumcision is a healthy, “purely Dagestani custom.”

“As far as I know,” Berdiev explained on air, “it's done to calm a woman's zeal somewhat. There's absolutely no health problem here.”

Berdiev was responding to a new report by the organization “Russian Justice Initiative,” which found that female circumcision is practiced in the certain areas of Dagestan, one of Russia's predominantly Muslim republics in the North Caucasus. Russian Justice Initiative found cases in remote villages where girls under the age of three (and sometimes as old as 11) were circumcised. " https://meduza.io/en/news/2016/08/1...researchers-discover-its-practice-in-dagestan

here is the pic. of this putin´s friend and supporter, with putin´s new shiny medal ...

[​IMG]
    [video=youtube;Nn_pKycgb38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_pKycgb38[/video]

2. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

Russia or Muscovy has never completely evolved litwin..perhaps in a generation or two there may be signs of normalcy..perhaps I say..no guarantee.

3. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

they have 1 year left and this is it for ulus of juchi

"The "Russian" government is ploughing through its foreign exchange reserves at such a fast rate that it could use up its rainy day fund by 2017, government officials have claimed."

[/B]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-oil-prices-recession-sanctions-a7313236.html

4. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Excellent find! Now we know that on top of e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g else, Vladsky is guilty of promoting female mutilation! Ooooh, gosh! I suppose it's a good thing that Hillary wasn't elected or else the Evil Vlad might have tried to mutilate her genitals, too! :eekeyes:

[​IMG] "Aw... what's a little bit of mutilation between friends...?" :roll:-- "And he eats burned bacon, too!"

5. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

No , your friend putin just gives medals to man who promotes female castration
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Yeah, sometimes our leaders do things that we cannot rationally understand. Like when Obama undertook a hugely expensive trip to Africa to go to Nelson Mandela's big funeral extravaganza. Mandela was a Soviet-trained, Marxist terrorist and murderer, but that didn't stop Obama from praising him to the treetops as though he had been a demi-god. I suppose to creatures like Obama, Mandela was something of a god.... http://www.dailystormer.com/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela-communist-terrorist-and-murderer/

Oh, and female genital mutilation is still in high fashion throughout Black and Muslim Africa.... :smile:

[​IMG]."Ya know, I should come back to Africa and ruin this place even more than he did...."

7. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Obama is a mulatto, grown up with his his white mother. look like you support putler and his bodies , who do this to Muscovite girls , do you have children much like Mongolian church of juchi (RPC) and all Muscovite thugs in power ?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

The Islamic prophet approved of FGM, so we can start the healing process by condemning Mohammad.

- - - Updated - - -

Modern Secular Humanism condemns FGM....one of the few belief systems to do so.

9. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you know that putin is against Humanism in general?

10. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing deep! :wall:

11. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Can you quote the Koran where Mohammad approved of FGM?

12. FreedomSeeker

You seem to act as if no Muslim ever believes that the Hadith are part of Mohammad's example on how to live - please learn more about Islam, my friend. Thanks.

13. FreedomSeeker

Totalitarian thugs (or at least ones who rig elections) are indeed generally against Humanism.

14. FreedomSeeker

At least according to Wiki Putin always wears a cross around his neck, so he therefore believes that magic is real (unlike Modern Secular Humanism), so it's hard to take him seriously as a role model.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin#Religion

15. FreedomSeeker

Here's a compilation of Islamic sources where Mohammad approves of FGM: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Female_Genital_Mutilation

Can you condemn Mohammad, and the Muslims who approve of FGM, Questerr? I care enough about women to condemn Mohammad and Muslims who approve of FGM in no uncertain terms....can you join me in reaching that high level of love for women, Questerr? I believe in you.

- - - Updated - - -

So is Jesus and Mohammad....so what.

16. Questerr

Questerr Banned

And which Hadith contains a quote from Mohammad sanctioning FGM?

17. Questerr

Questerr Banned

You realize the first two quotes about circumcision are meant for males, yes? And those last two Hadiths were not ever written until 200 years later, right?

18. FreedomSeeker

19. FreedomSeeker

Too bad that Allah won't clear this up for us, while little girls suffer in the mean time. Too bad Allah doesn't care enough for humanity, or is not real enough in the first place. It's not as clear on this subject as we'd obviously expect from an all-knowing creator of the entire universe (allegedly). So can we at least agree that if, repeat if, hypothetically, Allah/Mohammad did approve of FGM that you'd condemn them in no uncertain terms?.....or do you APPROVE of FGM? Which is it, Q?

- - - Updated - - -

Can we at least agree that we both condemn all Muslims who approve of FGM? Can we at least agree on THAT, Questerr? Can we, in the name of helping innocent little girls? If not, then you'd appear bigoted against little girls.

20. FreedomSeeker

Muslims today don't seem to agree with you, as many (too many) Muslims today believe that Mohammad would have approved of FGM. Can we at least agree that if YOU had Allah's alleged all-powerful abilities that, in an effort to save little girls, you'd have come down in the last 1400 years and expressly conveyed to humanity that FGM is barbaric? Would you have, Q? I would have....how about you?

21. Questerr

Questerr Banned

There are also a considerable amount of Middle Eastern Christians and African Christians and Pagans who do FGM too. All of them come up with religious justifications for it, but in every case, its a tribal practice that predates their current religion.

- - - Updated - - -

How does condemning people who don't even have the internet from the internet help anyone?

22. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

He will allow them to mutilate their young children or otherwise,
    they will do some more undertakings like this.

You can observe that their are no more Islamic attacks now in Russia,
    Putin used brutality against this Muslim extremist and at the same time befriended them,
    I think they are already friends in some instances I guess.

23. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

+1
    + Muscovite elite has been Muslims up to 18c. helmet of the 1 Muscovite khan(czar) Ivan the terrible
    [​IMG]

24. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

why muslims `d attack Muscovy if muscovy is becoming a Muslim country , and it has already sharia as the main source of law in many regions ?

[video=youtube;J1Kqh8cTi34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34[/video]

25. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

Ah okay,
    I wonder what would be Putin's Muslim name. :)