Bielarus´ strikes back, 10 of pro-"Russian/Putin" fascists (5th column) are in Prison

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by litwin, Dec 30, 2016.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Bielarus´ strikes back, 10 of pro- "Russian/Putin" fascists from local 5th column ended up in Prisons , Great news from Bielarus´, why fascists around the world are in love with putin and his ulus of juchi?

leader (Burykin) of them Muscovite emigrant and boss of Mongolian church (RPC) in Belarus

http://belsat.eu/en/news/belarus-ch...-nazis-in-russia-s-orthodox-church-eng-video/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Burykin´s home who is just a Muscovite emigrant in Belarus
    [​IMG]

more picture of this ulus of juchi church boss (RPC)

[​IMG]

4. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

What is it with these Muscovites and their weird fascination with Nazism...I must have called a nazi hete a hundred times, yet I've never came close to calling anyone that here, but there were many Russians who did fight for Nazis I suppose...my granduncle of my father side from Ivano frankivsk was in 14th Viking div.der SS, only hoping to fight for Ukraine and against bolshevism..not overly happy about it..but nonetheless..

- - - Updated - - -

Comrade jeannette-ova should see this..wonder what her excuse would be?��

5. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i wait what jeannette-ova ´ll say about this RPC (Mongolian juchi church) Boss - Burykin who is emigrant from a &hitt hole Omsk , and his activity in independent state Belarus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. sharik

sharik Banned

so what, suits them right, these nazi fukcs.

7. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

what about 5th pro-Muscovite column sponsors , and curators from FSB, GRU, RPC, , Muscovite embassy , "Russian house" in Miensk , etc. ?

8. zoom_copter66

You shouldn't say bad things about Nazis...they gave you ak 47 aka German stg44 assault rifle, and nazi scientists who assisted Soviet space program...I always said space race between Soviets/ usa was a race between America's captured german and USSRs captured Krauts.

9. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

+ 1, andwhats about Koba- Sralin´s industries ? Nazis build it for him in 30th

10. zoom_copter66

Yes also true..and also usa (McCormick -deering) Corp. At that time donated several hundred harvesters to the SU so people could thrash their wheat and feed. Now this was also indicated to me by father's friend who was in Wehrmacht on russian front and also saw these harvesters with mountains of wheat beside them, the location was somewhere near mozhaisk not far from moscow 1941 and they bedded down near the dozens of abandoned harvesters...anyway..just some insight on the aid that was given.

11. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i know this, sovok could never build the industrial economy without west ...much like putler´s Muscovy today

12. zoom_copter66

And not just in that area, it-was indicative through former SU.

13. sharik

sharik Banned

14. zoom_copter66

If I find YouTube video of Kalashnikov himself admitting he received "coaching"from Hugo Schmeisser I will post..whether one copies, coaches or however..the concept is not totally yours,,period.

15. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

16. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are Nazis everywhere, including the US and the EU, but they are not in the government, nor are they idolized the way the Galatians idolize Bandera. If you can't tell the difference, then that's your problem... and don't give me the excuse that he's the father of Ukraine, because he's not. Lenin and Stalin are. They're the ones that gave it lands that belonged to Russia, Poland, Hungary and Romania.

As for that 'pagan' priest, he and his group have left Russia... the climate was not welcoming to Nazis after Washington put a Nazi criminal regime in Kiev. I don't think it's that welcoming in Belarus either.

As for your granduncle, it seems the SS did a lot more than just fight Bolsheviks in Ivano frankivsk . According to the Germans, the atrocities and excesses appalled even the most hardened German soldiers. I mean how can you excuse the genocide of hundreds of thousands of Jews and Poles? You do know that Lviv was half Jewish and half Polish, where are they? There isn't even one monument to the people that died.

You can say these things are gone and long over with except that Bandera is still being glorified, and the atrocities and genocide has switched from Poles and Jews to Russians. Moscow has three large books it calls its 'White Books', which contain atrocities committed against the Russian speaking population in Ukraine. When this evil era is over and gone with... and it will be, they intend to hold a Nuremberg style trial.

As for me, I can only attribute such cruelty to drugs or people being heavily invested in the 'occult'...

17. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

off topic as usual, do you support those arestrs of pro - Muscovy fashist terrorists in Belarus or not?