40% of Russians Struggle to Afford Food and Clothes

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by litwin, Dec 31, 2016.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

afro- Asian form of governance has naver paid back , this how Muscovite economy works today, under czar Putin , 40% Muscovites are literally bums, terrible life , 0 future ...Muscovite minister (economist) said that 2017 is last time for Juchi project, what do you think? comments?
    https://themoscowtimes.com/news/20-percent-of-russians-see-themselves-as-poor-54743

2. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;dAEa7zvv7KM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAEa7zvv7KM&vl=ru[/video]
    10 poorest city ulus of juchi

3. RUS

RUS Member

4. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

American poor are richer then your middle class ps

this what is your mongol juchi project is all about http://www.srji.org/resources/searc...kh-organakh-u-devochek-v-respublike-dagestan/

5. RUS

RUS Member

6. Throughout

Throughout Member

I can't understand Russians. They are living very poor but they still love and like their criminal dictatorship. Why?

7. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you know that dags take over more and more parts of ethnic Muscovy?

8. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

cos they have nothing to with Europe, its a typical Asiatic empire

[video=youtube;AIO699Dhh2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIO699Dhh2Y[/video]

9. RUS

RUS Member

No. We have another problem. We have more and more migrant workers of ethnic Tajiks, Kyrgyz, ..:smile:

[​IMG]

10. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

They enjoy being abused again and again litwin...it's like an abused wife constantly returning to an abusive husband who is a chronic alcoholic in denial!

11. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

agreed . Muscovites are daily humiliated by local muslims but always blame USA/West , just look at this . such losers!!

[video=youtube;dQusB--Ow_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQusB--Ow_U[/video]

[video=youtube;O3uCbXHpTqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3uCbXHpTqc[/video]

[video=youtube;oaIu4O-9iUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaIu4O-9iUo[/video]

12. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

Things are looking better for ordinary Russians now, according to the latest public opinion poll. Probably Trump will drop economic sanctions on Russia by the next presidential order.

13. RUS

RUS Member

This is proof that the Russian people are a peaceful and Chechens are bandits.

14. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

I am not even from Russia and I know that Chechens tend to be garbage people. In videos from "Stop a (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)bag" you see plenty of Chechens that are either rude or simply gangsters/criminals. It is important to realise that one of the "Stop a (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)bag" members is also a Chechen though, a Muslim too. I suppose they just have a lot of bad apples, but there are a lot of bad apples when it comes to Russia as well. Especially Moscow, lots of 90's gangster mentality. Everyone threatens to "call someone."

15. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

and, that you lost 2 wars to Chechens , and pay them war - contribution, yearly right?

16. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

Perhaps you should try to be less negatively biased towards Russia and open up yourself to different points of view. Not everything is as it seems, certainly not the way you appear to look at things. I believe I have quoted you before and provided plenty of information but no response was given from your end. Do not feel ashamed to change your mind when presented with different information, it is a character trait that few men have, but it is most admirable.

Perhaps your image of the Kadyrov-Putin relationship will change some what, perhaps it will not. Do with the above information as you will. Now, last but not least, do not forget that Russia has Chechen military police serving in Allepo whom have said the following:

This paints some what of a different pictue does it not? Conflicting information will of course remain, anyone can write a biased article but words do not lie. The quotes above come from a Russian/Chechen military commander whom is currently in Aleppo, Syria.

17. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i dont need your quotes from the professional lairs, kadyr said that his money came from Allah, why you didn´t post this quote? my question is simple. who won the 2 Chechen war , Muscovites or Chechens?

18. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

So anyone that says anything that is opposed to things you would like to believe is a liar? How very childish. You need to take that hand away from your eyes so you can see what is really happening, you aren't providing any information of your own. I am, now for an answer to your questions:

The first Chechen War ended in a peace treaty between the two states with neither getting exactly what they wanted. However, much of Chechnya was left in ruins and, I quote: "Chechen casualties are estimated at up to 100,000 dead or more, of which most were civilians." A high price to pay indeed.

Second Chechen War, victory for Moscow. A pro-Russian government was established in Chechnya. I will also quote: "The exact death toll from this conflict is unknown. Unofficial estimates range from 25,000 to 50,000 dead or missing, mostly civilians in Chechnya."

As for saying his money comes from god, like some other people do as well. Or how people say god cured their childern when doctors preformed operations and what not, that is what people do. They believe that god created people and medicine and that the people who operated/helped their son were guided by god. Same goes for Kadyrov, he believes that his god guided the Russian government into giving him money.

19. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

me? or the most respected academics?
    [video=youtube;eKFObB6_naw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFObB6_naw[/video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpOpnFzTfVQ
    you need to read this :
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=493618&page=6&p=1067056880#post1067056880
    [​IMG]

20. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

Yeah, it doesn't quite work that way. If any information I give to you comes from and I quote directly from you here: "i dont need your quotes from the professional lairs" you can't really expect me to take anything you link to me seriously. Now, I am a reasonable person so I will of course look at what someone else shows me, but if the best you can do is a video regarding Ukraine and not Chechnya, you've got to revaluate whatever it is that you're trying to achieve here.

I also like how you throw in and I quote: "most respected academics" That is cute. I will put this train back on track, the first Chechen war was a victory for neither side, but Chechnya was left in ruins and many, many people died. That's a loss if i've ever seen one. The second one ended in a victory for Russia, those are the facts, deal with reality. I would also repeat the relationship with Putin and the leader of Chechnya, but i've already written examples of those in a few posts above this one, haven't I? I am curious as to where your huge negative Russian bias comes from though, it's not one or two threads that you've started, it's many. I also find it interesting how you completely ignore things being said to you except cherry picked pieces of information that you choose to respond too.

You should not be on a political forum my friend, not if you're behaving the way you have and are now.

21. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

Lol...all these quotations...pure Stalinist garbage..who is your roommate comrade jeannette-ova..lol.

22. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you have to end your sentence with " Chechnya is Cool" right, as Chechen "losers" force you guys to do., much like this LNR solders did , and pay , pay to Chechens war contribution which is 92% of its budget in reality more then 200 %

[video=youtube;TfyNoeeMJ1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfyNoeeMJ1U[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

she said that she was almost 100 years old, 4 years ago

23. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

I am not Russian, if you had paid more attention you would have noticed that already. This is not how conversations work by the way. I know that you like to ignore any and all information that goes against what you would like to believe, as is evident by you not responding or going completely off subject.

I would spell out what that means, but you're most likely going to ignore it either way. Perhaps continued feeding of information will one day change your vision for the better, or should I say to a more realistic one.

What is wrong with a couple of quotes? It highlights information that he needs to read, I can give sources as well but I would imagine that the likes of him do not want to read entire articles. I therefor grab the important parts and push them out in nice bite-sized quotes. As for the quotes in my signature, only two of those are from Stalin and they are good quotes.

24. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

25. Balancer

Balancer Well-Known Member

You will never understand Russians until you listen to exclusively western media :) Information delivered by them is extremely far from reality. In it a big difference between residents of Russia and residents of the western countries. Residents of Russia have information as from the Russian, and western sources. And they know who where and how many lies. You know information only from CNN/BBC/etc. which very strongly distort the truth.

I can give the short answer. Especially as the long answer will be unclear through my broken English (via electronic translator) :)

1. Life in Russia has not only the minuses in comparison with life in the West, but also the pluses. Living here — pluses it is more important for the vast majority. We have a departure from the country free and the majority of dissatisfied left in the 1990s.

2. In Russia now everything solves generation which saw enough in the 1990s of the fact that it can make "the democratic government" with the country. Russia perfectly sees what occurs today in the countries where "democrats" come to the power. Far it isn't necessary to go, from Moscow to Ukraine of only 300 miles.

3. In Russia there is no normal opposition at all. The opposition in Russia is not those people who want other way fortunately for the country. These are those people who directly declare that the people are the cattle unworthy decision making. It isn't surprising that because of it the people don't support opposition at all.

From here and such high ratings and Putin's support.

I wanted to write shortly, but it has turned out long :)