Hello All.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Snosaven, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Snosaven

Snosaven New Member

Hello!
    I was a longtime member of a political forum before it devolved into a circus of clickbait and corporate sponsorship, and I've been looking for a new home for some time now.

My school of thought most closely resembles a leftist libertarianism and I am a former member of the seemingly derailed Democratic Party. My loyalty to that party never blossomed however, and any hope of such an event was squandered during the primaries last year.

Politically, my beliefs are scattered across the entire spectrum. I am steadfastly pro-choice and pro-gun, a defender of individual liberty and an adversary of corporatism and federalism. Taking pages from all sorts of leaders and noted figures, from Ronald Reagan to Fidel Castro, I tailor my beliefs to what I see as most advantageous to the freedom of the individual.

I'm excited to join this community and look forward to the debate, the discussion, and the solutions that hopefully follow.

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

You sure hanged a lottsa labels on yourself, Snosaven. But welcome anyway.

3. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

My school of thought most closely resembles a leftist libertarianism and I am a former member of the seemingly derailed Democratic Party
    :eekeyes:
    Granny holdin' up her crucifix to ward off lib'ral vibes.
    :grandma:

4. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

:clapping: WELCOME :clapping: