+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: When I see a tattoo on a pretty girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Both of my former wives never would tolerate their bodies used that way.
    Are you referring to the sentiments concerning the "tramp stamp," or just tattoos in general?
    This site tends to bring out the very worst in people.

"We're not enemies. We just disagree... We all disagree; I think we should disagree."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ellesdee View Post
    That's specifically a tattoo done on a girl's lower back. It gives you something to look at while you screw her from behind (don't get mad at me; it's not my sentiment).
    You really need something to look at besides her?

I like watching their little butts get red while I spank them.

An interesting side bar: I once read a thread polling women about their biggest complaint about sex. One of the most common responses was that their bfs or husbands wouldn't spank them hard enough! The men are afraid they are going to hurt the women. But some women, apparently quite a few, like to be spanked really hard!
    Last edited by HereWeGoAgain; Jan 22 2017 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
    You really need something to look at besides her?
    Me? No, that's just what I've been told.

"We're not enemies. We just disagree... We all disagree; I think we should disagree."

Some women have got a "necklace" of mystic symbols tattooed on her neck, a guy wouldn't know whether to make love to her or try to dial the 7th Stargate Quadrant

5. Likes Lil Mike liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Brady View Post
    Some women have got a "necklace" of mystic symbols tattooed on her neck, a guy wouldn't know whether to make love to her or try to dial the 7th Stargate Quadrant
    I'd say try both, and see which works better.

7. Default

Well, my last word on this topic is that I just don't like how tattoos look on women. Would I disown a friend or family member if they got one? Of course not! Would I try to talk them out of it if I knew they were planning on getting one? Probably.

I think more often than not, they look rather "low class." Although that may be social conditioning on my part, it is just the first impression that I get of someone covered in tattoos. It seems they are rather addicting for some people too. They just can't seem to stop getting them. I wonder what happens when they run out of skin?

I would never pay $500 for someone to use my skin as a canvas and then have to walk around with an ugly mark on my body for the rest of my life. Nooooo thanks.

8. Likes Ritter liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132