Evidence for The Exodus Indeed Was Found (1978) - MOD WARNING

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by jrr777, Jan 4, 2017.

1. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Here is evidence that indeed the Biblical exodus did take place, with what I would call unarguable evidence. The person who found this was named Ron Wyatt, he has done numerous Biblical research and archeology. While some of Ron Wyatt's biblical findings are controversial, evidence that pertains to the exodus is unarguable in my opinion.

Here is a link, the person who does this video also provides more links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-OYBSIAgBQ

Here is a link to Ron Wyatt's site, there are other areas in which he covers such as Noah's Ark, though even as a believer it's hard for me to say yes he has found Noah's Ark, with the evidence given.
    http://wyattmuseum.com/

<<Moderator Thread Warning>>

This thread has been issued a warning for flagrant flaming, baiting and insults on post No. 115. Any further violations on this thread may result in an infraction, as opposed to a warning, without notice. Those who continue to flame, bait, or insult will be banned from the thread.

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Ron Wyatt lied...

3. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

I appreciate your response, however can you provide any evidence on your claim? Did you research any of it, or did you just read and respond?

4. sdelsolray

sdelsolray Well-Known Member

jrr777 falls for Ron Wyatt's lies, misrepresentations and dishonesty. Why am I not surprised?

5. Questerr

Questerr Banned

jrr777 uses the same intellectual process Answers in Genesis does: he assumes the Bible is true and then cherry picks "evidence" that supports that conclusion while ignoring contradictory evidence or claiming that contradictory evidence is fake and part of a massive conspiracy.

6. sdelsolray

Yes, I am aware of jrr777's MO. His flat Earth nonsense was entertaining. His incessant religious proselytizing is boring. He's an empty suit all the way.

7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I have read all of Wyatt's claims over the years.. before he died. He was a liar and a con artist. He couldn't prove a single on of his claims, but like PT Barnum knew there was a sucker born every minute.

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I know.. It was ridiculous 30 years ago and its still ridiculous now.

9. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Yes, you said that, and if true I will acknowledge it. But where is your proof?

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

There are no chariots on the floor of the Red Sea, no Ark of the Covenant under Golgotha and no Noah's Ark... He never dug anything anywhere in Israel.. He couldn't get a permit and he sure wasn't qualified. He didn't sneak into Saudi Arabia.

He was a liar who conned idiots out of their money.

11. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

It used to be claimed that Moses could not have written the Pentateuch because it had been "proven" that writing was not in existence at the time of Moses. Therefore, it had to be of later authorship. Then, the "black stele" was discovered, containing the detailed laws of Hammurabi. It preceded Moses' writings by at least three centuries.

12. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Not exactly...... Genesis and Exodus were written after the Babylonian exile.. 800 years after the death of "Moses".

I don't recall the dates of the Hammurabi Code... I think it predates Moses as does the Ugarit writings found at Ras Shamra.

here..

The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian law code of ancient Mesopotamia, dating back to about 1754 BC (Middle Chronology). It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world.

13. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

Moses claims, in the book of Exodus, that he wrote it.

Biblical Authors and sources; Joshua, Samuel, Nathan, Ezra, Nehemiah, Daniel, Malachi, Jesus, Matthew, John, Luke, Mark and Paul all claim Moses wrote it.

But you claim you know and they don't.

Cute!

14. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

ALL scholars agree that Moses didn't write the Pentateuch .. The Hebrews had NO history or narrative until they were exposed to Babylon mythology and history..

They borrowed all their stories from Egypt, Sumer and Ugarit.

15. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

I can find evidence that leads to your claims, however specifically regarding the exodus I cannot. The only thing I find is, "scientists, historians, biblical scholars, other Creationists" have dismissed Wyatt's claims. I have no problem admitting I am wrong. What's bothering me is there is nothing to show the exodus discovery is false. No names of the, scientists, historians, biblical scholars, other Creationists and their evidence or reasons to dismiss the exodus claim that I can research, and ultimately be humiliated by you?

So again, where did you get your information, from at the time of dismissing Mr. Wyatt's claims?

16. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

Sure they did. And all experts agree, Hillary is going to win and salt, eggs coffee and butter are bad for you!

Evidence is not strengthened by hand waving.

Self-styled "Experts" once claimed places like Sodom, Gomorrah, Hazor, Megiddo, Jerusalem, Lachish, Dor, Gaza, Ashtarot were "mythical" cities, and then the Ebla excavations were unearthed in northern Syria in the 1970s yielding some 15,000 clay tablets dating circa 2300 BC, mentioning all these places.

Oops!

"Experts" long claimed "Canaan" was a word not used at the time of Moses. "Experts" all agreed that another word, "tehom" ("the deep") was said to be a late post Babylonian exile word and so "proved" a late writing of the creation account. But both the land of Canaan and the word "tehom" are found on the Ebla tablets, which predate Moses by nearly a thousand years.

Somebody sure has egg on THEIR face!

[​IMG]

17. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

There was NO Exodus.... Its a beautiful story but its not history.

18. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Yeah, they claim he wrote it. Except we know he didn't. The Books of Moses weren't written until nearly a thousand years after his death.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no evidence to show the Exodus story is true.

19. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

There is zero evidence for Exodus.. either in Egypt or in Canaan. At the time of the Exodus myth both Sinai and Canaan were controlled by Egypt... and there was no reason for the Red Sea parting.. You could walk from Canaan to Egypt in ten days.. Its less than 150 miles across.

Plus there were Egyptian garrisons in Sinai. They guarded the many Canaanite cities involved in mining, metallurgy and pottery making and these cities paid tribute to Pharaoh .

There was NO water or pasture for the herds of two million people.. Even today Sinai can only support 850,000 people...

20. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

If they found evidence for the Exodus story it shouldn't be long before they find evidence for the million man Ethiopian army that invaded Judea a few years later. Imagine if they found Lot's wife!

21. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is physically impossible for even a thousand people to survive in the desert for 40 days, let alone millions for forty years....anyone believing otherwise is an ignorant fool.

22. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

LOL.. You have to wonder how 2 million people AND their herds left Egypt, but Jerusalem of David's time was 12 acres and less than 2000 people.

23. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

That's nice.

24. sdelsolray

So what?

Bilbo claims he wrote most of the Red Book of Westernesse.

Isn't fiction great?

25. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Oh come on now of course there was an Exodus! It is documented in the movie of the same name. The movie was based on a book. It's all there right in the Bible Good Book and all you have to do is read it.