The budget of countries.

Discussion in 'Budget & Taxes' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

For a long time now, i have been advocating that the budget of countries is wrought with corruption, as there is a great amount of missing funds. this is how some budgets might be influenced by my ideas and estimates.

For health care, there should be a calculation for everybody in the country needing a minor operation in the year. this total should be set aside for health care, and, it is much less than it currently is. salaries of doctors and running expenses included, it will still be much less than currently budgeted for.

For social services, there should be a loaf of bread and carton of milk, tin of vegetables, tub of butter and cut of steak set aside for each day. toiletries would include a roll of toilet paper each day and soap once a month. then, there should be enough set aside too for a clothing allowance and rates, and, bedding, maybe with enough for a new mattress each year? this means the social services will be much less than the health care estimate, of course, with the salaries of those to distribute these things included.

For transport, there should be enough to buy new trains for half of the country each year and enough to repair each road twice in the country. this should be less than health care too, with all the service men's costs included.

I hope you can see how cost effective it can be, and, how much can be set aside for midyear emergency funds, which might or might not be needed?

2. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Entitlements long ago ceased to be about subsistence. Now it's about making sure everyone can afford 2 TV's and an iPhone.

Ndividual likes this.