+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 431

Thread: ‘CRAZINESS’ in climate field leads dissenter Dr. Judith Curry to resign

  1. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by politicalcenter View Post
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...ng-discovered/ It is warmer now than it has been in the last thousand years.
    Wow 1000 years is like forever
    God knows what he's doin'. He wrote this book here.
    An' the book says: "He made us all to be just like him, "
    So...If we're dumb...Then God is dumb...
    (an' maybe even a little ugly on the side)

  2. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Wow 1000 years is like forever
    Someone who did not understand what the link was about
    Last edited by Bowerbird; Jan 11 2017 at 01:36 PM.
    "Capitalise your gains and socialise your losses might make sense to a few, especially the few who wish to exploit others without repercussions but it does not make for a good or healthy society
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Here you go, Google maps indicating the locations and links to abstracts of warming during the Medieval Warm Period. The red ones show warming. Blue cooling, Grey neutral, yellow dry, green wet.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...5000000554&z=2
    Time periods for the so called "medieval warm period" do not match - especially in the Southern Hemisphere

    Now once again - what is causing the climate to change?
    "Capitalise your gains and socialise your losses might make sense to a few, especially the few who wish to exploit others without repercussions but it does not make for a good or healthy society
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

  4. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Now that is the 64,000 dollar question. If we only knew
    Well, mate 97% of scientists involved in the research say it is Anthropogenic caused by an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere (and amazingly they have measured this so they know it has risen) and that is caused by us burning over 94 million barrels of oil per day

    http://watchdog.org/202798/world-consuming-oil/
    "Capitalise your gains and socialise your losses might make sense to a few, especially the few who wish to exploit others without repercussions but it does not make for a good or healthy society
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackdog View Post
    only thing made up is your AGW "propaganda Bower. It is a fact that William Connoly edited over 5400 articles on Wikipedia that to eliminate all historical climate changes on Wikipedia. His goal was to eliminate all references to all the prior warming and cooling trends.That is why he was topic banned by Wikipedia from making any further topic edits. I can see why he is a AGW hero, he cares more for the political movement than he does science
    So - it is ALL a conspiracy!!!!

    Tell me - who is driving this and why?

    Why do you think that a couple of undergraduate students working on a PHD in atmospheric science can influence all the other scientists, politicians, activists, government workers in the world but the multi billion energy industry which relies on business as usual to keep the money flowing, are totally innocent victims of this conspiracy?
    "Capitalise your gains and socialise your losses might make sense to a few, especially the few who wish to exploit others without repercussions but it does not make for a good or healthy society
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

  6. Default

    Let me put it really simply. Although you all can have fun pretending to have a clue I doubt any on this forum have a degree in climate science or climatology or in most cases any degree in any actual science whatsoever. So when you pretend to go up against the consensus of the scientific world you are really only making yourselves a laughingstock for the more rational minds on this forum.
    “It seems that in the advanced stages of stupidity, a lack of ideas is compensated for by an excess of ideologies.”

    Carlos Ruiz Zafon

  7. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    Time periods for the so called "medieval warm period" do not match - especially in the Southern Hemisphere

    Now once again - what is causing the climate to change?
    Shows warming but as you should know that warming will show at different times. For instance the Younger Dryas event showing in Greenland did not show up in equatorial regions until 400 years later.

  8. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    Someone who did not understand what the link was about
    I dint even bother reading it when it is only covering 1000 years
    God knows what he's doin'. He wrote this book here.
    An' the book says: "He made us all to be just like him, "
    So...If we're dumb...Then God is dumb...
    (an' maybe even a little ugly on the side)

  9. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    Well, mate 97% of scientists involved in the research say it is Anthropogenic caused by an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere (and amazingly they have measured this so they know it has risen) and that is caused by us burning over 94 million barrels of oil per day

    http://watchdog.org/202798/world-consuming-oil/
    They dont say is all caused by us. Heck even I say we contribute. Stop with the strawman arguments,

    So 97% say it is Anthropocentric caused by an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere (and amazingly they have measured this so they know it has risen) and that is caused by us burning over 94 million barrels of oil per day ?


    That is an outright lie
    God knows what he's doin'. He wrote this book here.
    An' the book says: "He made us all to be just like him, "
    So...If we're dumb...Then God is dumb...
    (an' maybe even a little ugly on the side)

  10. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    Well, mate 97% of scientists involved in the research say it is Anthropogenic caused by an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere (and amazingly they have measured this so they know it has risen) and that is caused by us burning over 94 million barrels of oil per day

    http://watchdog.org/202798/world-consuming-oil/
    Ayuh,.... If you'd said 97% of those surveyed, it might be true,....

    Otherwise it's pure bullship,....

    Of course, disingenuous polls are a common progressive tactic,....

  11. Likes Penrod liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: Feb 28 2016, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 161
    Last Post: May 02 2012, 02:18 PM
  3. Climate Minister leads by example,buys 3 story castle
    By krew09 in forum Environment & Conservation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 23 2011, 05:39 PM
  4. Cain leads the field and is the only one beating Obama...
    By Calminian in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 07 2011, 08:51 AM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Oct 07 2011, 07:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks