+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Fallacies of Evolution

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rahl View Post
    Evolution has nothing to do with non life to life.
    What does?

Quote Originally Posted by One Mind View Post
    So, to go into this genetic question just a bit, stick one toe into the evolutionary waters...do we know the mechanism of genetic change involved in macroevolution? Do we even know that much? For that would be evidence, although usfan might want science to show us that it works by replicating it.

So, do we know the essential mechanism?
    It's mutation. It happens in every generation of every organism that we've ever studied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    What does?
    Abiogenesis

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Burzmali View Post
    It's mutation. It happens in every generation of every organism that we've ever studied.

- - - Updated - - -

Abiogenesis
    Since this is usfan's sandbox perhaps he will address this. I know what he will say, I think, but we shall see.
    Last edited by One Mind; Yesterday at 01:28 PM.
    "Multiplicity is only apparent, in truth, there is only one mind..." Erwin Schrodinger

Quote Originally Posted by One Mind View Post
    Since this is usfan's sandbox perhaps he will address this. I know what he will say, I think, but we shall see.
    He already agreed that mutations occur, so I don't know what you expect him to say.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Burzmali View Post
    He already agreed that mutations occur, so I don't know what you expect him to say.
    That is Micro and until you can place a cat on a table in front of me and turn it into a dog Macro does not exist. He might be satisfied with a fish turning into a frog...but probably not.

6. Default

Can I run this past you all and ask what you think?-
    My guess is that both bats and birds evolved flight by gliding downwards from the trees.. Here’s one guess as to how flying got started in birds.. Perhaps birds began by leaping off the ground while bats began gliding out of trees. Or perhaps birds too began by gliding out of trees.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243