One world consciousness.

Discussion in 'Other Off-Topic Chat' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

This phenomenon i have read a bout here and there, and now want to see if i understand it better by explaining it. one world consciousness is about the energy of one person affecting the thoughts of another person, in a relay. another name for this sort of thing is social mathematics, where the whole of you being where you are influences the outcomes of yourself and those around you. this would be like asking for a can of soda and then everyone thinks if they are thirsty too, yes? makes sense so far, i am sure...

But, it doesn't end there. if you were to merely think about drinking this soda, people will 'hear' you asking for it! this would be like giving off heat from your body, and various common tones in your speech where you were an infant once, drooling a certain way to get some 'soda.' this is like a huge interaction between the people and world around you with you and the world around you, of course.

So, if you were to, for example, say a syllable to someone, like "dah," this would mean something to them and they would struggle to understand what it is you want to say. i have tried this with my nephew, and he completed my sentence to mean nearly exactly what i wanted to say, so, this merely requires testing to see what these syllables really mean, as when we are taught our abc's we tend to have that as a root to our understanding of the world, and we usually use the same sounds to mean the same things, due to the teachers using 'cat' and 'mat' as works.

2. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

This brings me to a new point, where we learn object based ways to interact with the world. basically, if we are a toddler in a crib, we learn that some things taste nice and other are not so nice. right from the start, we know that if we cry, we will get our parents to sort us out, yes? of course!

So, if we were to learn the world in objects, like 'yellow action figure man,' 'noisy chiming ballerina' and 'big hairy dad face,' we would learn these things have names, nouns in fact. if we were to then learn that these names have 'joining words,' like "get," "naughty" and "swap," these are verbs. then we learn about adjectives, which are degrees of love, for things, like "yummy" or "yucky."

What i am leading towards is that we learn about the world in an object based way, if you are a programmer, you will know what i meant the whole time, i hope? this is because we need to sense something before we can give it a name, and, after giving it a name, like a pixel of a graphic, we can join it up to other things, basically, making for a programming language, or, spoken language.

So, if we were to observe that objects dominate our understanding of the world, we will also understand this 'it' thing. this is where people see something and say they are it, yes? this is common in some social circles as a recognized behavior, but for others it is foreign - let's learn about it?

If you were to see something, you would, as a child, like it to look nice or scary. you might want a pretty dolly, or a big ugly monster, depending on if you are a boy or a girl. these things you like you bring closer to you, and cushion them, as they are smaller than you - it is like holding a pen when you do an oral, much easier. this ease of living is made better by 'feelings of ownership,' where you possess the thing you like to emulate, and, you like to emulate or resemble it because it is around you, okay? this is true for normal socializing too, you like to be surrounded by people you want to be like, yes?

So, when you say something, it is something you want to be associated with, either exposing this or that - you are not it - or, promoting this or that - something you are. if you were to see a bird flying in the air, that is definitely something you want to be, for example. if you were to say something, socially, you will say things you want to be heard saying, and, this energy will relay to others that you are eager to resemble these words. this will be in the tone of your voice, emphasis is all tone is! this would be where you put detail into this or that word, and, then send this message off to others. then, you will send the message as best you can to your liking, to other people.

Now, imagine the whole world is giving off light from light hitting it and then hitting your eyes - this means that some things cannot choose what to say, yes? this means that this 'information' is imparted onto us, and, as reactive beings, we merely react to this or that - fate, if you will. if you were to observe that everybody is wearing different clothes, for example, then you would see that there is all this information coming at us, so one world consciousness is about 'reactions onto us.' this will be processed by us, and, will give off a new message, as "energy is never destroyed, it merely changes forms," the energy will go from one person to the next, imparting ideas and emotions onto them - have you ever felt tension? explain that without this theory!

3. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Active Member

4. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member