+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Priebus: Trump "Accepts" That "Russia" Played A Role In Election Hacking

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by litwin View Post
    so called rjusski (mongols of juchi) are not big anymore, not him but your democracy will help us
    And President Trump is our commander in chief.
    God Bless President elect Donald J. Trump!

  2. #92
    ussr us virginia
    Location: Fundamentally Transformed Amerika
    Posts: 23,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by litwin View Post
    take my word itīll be a war between those two ...
    I wouldn't be surprised.

    To be honest with you, I'm sick of hearing about Trump improving relations with Russia. I want to start hearing about what the Kremlin is going to do to improve relations with the United States (and its allies).

    Quid pro quo...
    .
    Last edited by Talon; Jan 12 2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Sweet schadenfreude...

  3. #93
    ussr us virginia
    Location: Fundamentally Transformed Amerika
    Posts: 23,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vis View Post
    De facto Crimea is a part of Russia and I see no way Ukraine will get it back.
    I don't see that happening, either.

    Looking back, it's unfortunate that the Crimean peninsula wasn't returned to Russia after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Russia wouldn't have invaded Georgia to build a base for the Black Sea Fleet in Abkhazia and it wouldn't be invading Ukraine today. All of this could have been handled peacefully at the negotiating table 25 years ago.

    Opportunity lost, and once again we find people fighting over hastily and poorly drawn borders that ignored the people and history in a particular region. If it's not in the Middle East it's in Africa or the Balkans or the Indian Subcontinent or Russia/Ukraine. This seems to be a mistake that people all across the world are intent on repeating...
    Last edited by Talon; Jan 12 2017 at 12:51 PM.
    Sweet schadenfreude...

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised.

    To be honest with you, I'm sick of hearing about Trump improving relations with Russia. I want to start hearing about what the Kremlin is going to do to improve relations with the United States (and its allies).

    Quid pro quo...
    .
    Talon, Kremlin has already done- while US has recently sent out Russian diplomates, Russia did not do the same to US diplomates, although it could do. Very smart from Putinīs side.
    Last edited by vis; Jan 13 2017 at 06:18 AM.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    I don't see that happening, either.

    Looking back, it's unfortunate that the Crimean peninsula wasn't returned to Russia after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Russia wouldn't have invaded Georgia to build a base for the Black Sea Fleet in Abkhazia and it wouldn't be invading Ukraine today. All of this could have been handled peacefully at the negotiating table 25 years ago.

    Opportunity lost, and once again we find people fighting over hastily and poorly drawn borders that ignored the people and history in a particular region. If it's not in the Middle East it's in Africa or the Balkans or the Indian Subcontinent or Russia/Ukraine. This seems to be a mistake that people all across the world are intent on repeating...
    Yes, all the issues that we have now in Europe could be resolved peacefully quater a century ago. I do think that noone expected that the political situation may change so dramatically after the collapse of Soviet Union.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by litwin View Post
    so what? i love this fact . keep as long as you can)) was not Novolukhansk liberated this week?

    - - - Updated - - -


    take my word itīll be a war between those two ...
    I did not hear anything about Lugansk. You probably heard some faked news.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    When Trump resigns because of the fraudulent 'rigged' system (which got him elected by the way, and which he singularly fails to mention now), we can have a chat about ethics.
    Last edited by snakestretcher; Jan 13 2017 at 09:00 AM.

  8. #98
    ukraine ca quebec
    Location: Sweden/Magnus Ducatus Lituaniae
    Posts: 22,363
    Blog Entries: 14
    My Latest Mood: Cool

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    And President Trump is our commander in chief.
    Yes and he must do his job, or ... You know...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vis View Post
    I did not hear anything about Lugansk. You probably heard some faked news.
    I named another city's name, try again..
    ----

    Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rus' and Samogitia is the worst ulus of Juchiīs nightmare

  9. #99
    ukraine ca quebec
    Location: Sweden/Magnus Ducatus Lituaniae
    Posts: 22,363
    Blog Entries: 14
    My Latest Mood: Cool

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised.

    To be honest with you, I'm sick of hearing about Trump improving relations with Russia. I want to start hearing about what the Kremlin is going to do to improve relations with the United States (and its allies).

    Quid pro quo...
    .
    Muscovites can not do so, they must export their internal problem somewhere... Without it, - revolution!! Revolts , state collapse
    ----

    Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rus' and Samogitia is the worst ulus of Juchiīs nightmare

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Similar Threads

  1. Trump: Thank You For That Badge of Honor
    By rocker65 in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 07 2015, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Sep 28 2015, 03:30 PM
  3. I do NOT want an email every time that I'm quoted here!
    By twed in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 09 2014, 09:06 PM
  4. post a quote you like that tells something about your beliefs
    By eathen grey in forum Member Casual Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 11 2013, 07:30 AM
  5. Republicans Not Accepting Call that Obama Wins
    By Blackrook in forum Current Events
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: Nov 07 2012, 08:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks