+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Priebus: Trump "Accepts" That "Russia" Played A Role In Election Hacking

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by litwin View Post
    of cos not, USA is a democracy , Muscovy is a kleptocracy , ruled my an oriental satrap (man- God czar)
    Happy New Year, my friend! Who told you that the US is a democratic country? By the way, not bad for Putin, if this is he who managed to influece elections in the US

2. Likes Ole Ole liked this post

Priebus: Trump "Accepts" That "Russia" Played A Role In Election Hacking

Wadda Crock O' Crap !
    Litwin - you are so full of RussioPhobe Poison, that it's a wonder you don't chock to death

US Deep State in Deep Trouble

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46182.htm

From the Article:

"US ruling power is in deep trouble because there are growing signs that the mass of citizens
    are no longer beholden to the supposed authority residing in Washington.
    Once the legitimacy of would-be authorities begins to collapse in the eyes of the people,
    then profound political change is in the offing, as history shows us through countless
    empires that came and went – often ignominiously"

& take special NOTE of this quote Litwin
    "Trump in fact followed up with a comment that it was " only a stupid person would not
    .............................. .............................. ................ want to have good relations with Russia."
    &
    "Unlike warmongering Congress members such as John McCain and Lyndsey Graham,
    Trump has not jumped on the bandwagon to demonize Russia."

"Those who can make you believe Absurdities can make you commit Atrocities - Voltaire

War is the Terrorism of the Rich... Terrorism is the War of the Poor. - Peter Ustinov

Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    That's because, unlike Americans, they're awake. Welcome to your Trump nightmare. Enjoy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7bKYMuerA
    I don't click on links, but I digress...I've heard of Swedish fish, Swedish meatballs, the Swedish bikini team but never "the Swedish dream".
    God Bless President elect Donald J. Trump!

ukraine ca quebec
    My Latest Mood: Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vis View Post
    Happy New Year, my friend! Who told you that the US is a democratic country? By the way, not bad for Putin, if this is he who managed to influece elections in the US
    the same to you, you think trump is like your satraps Putin, Kadyrov etc? you know what republicans are gonna do to your country for this act of war?
    ----

Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rus' and Samogitia is the worst ulus of Juchi´s nightmare

USA and Sweden are not Democratic. Both have big crime. Sweden have many Communism even I prefers Republic instead for Monarchy in Sweden. Republic are more like China with Communism citizen.

7. Default

the same to you, you think trump is like your satraps Putin, Kadyrov etc? you know what republicans are gonna do to your country for this act of war?
    I do not know if Trump is like Putin, we have to see how he governs the country, but it looks like he is more positive to Putin and Russia, than Clinton. Republicans can do nothing when Trump puts a veto on their crazy proposals. And he is smart enough to do so. Of course, they can arrange his impeachment, but this is another story.

ussr us virginia

Who told you that the US is a democratic country?
    Trump voters?

By the way, my country is a republic. Our elections are democratic.
    Sweet schadenfreude...

ukraine ca quebec
    My Latest Mood: Cool

I do not know if Trump is like Putin, we have to see how he governs the country, but it looks like he is more positive to Putin and Russia, than Clinton. Republicans can do nothing when Trump puts a veto on their crazy proposals. And he is smart enough to do so. Of course, they can arrange his impeachment, but this is another story.
    personalities have very little impact on the free world democracy , we have institutions instead , which your afro - Asian kleptocracies dont have
    ----

Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rus' and Samogitia is the worst ulus of Juchi´s nightmare

10. Default

personalities have very little impact on the free world democracy , we have institutions instead , which your afro - Asian kleptocracies dont have
    What about Churchille, Roosvelt and other big polititians in the past? They certainly had a huge influence on political systems in their countries.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Trump voters?

By the way, my country is a republic. Our elections are democratic.
    Maybe. But the elections are not democratic to my mind as the elected president should have a majority votes from all the people, which was not the case this time. For me, the elections that are not direct are not truly democratic.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast