Venus and Lakshmi.

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I find these two goddesses are very similar, and, have been told by those into ancient arts that they are in fact the same. i have come to believe that the planet venus is actually the source of all power associated with use venus and lakshmi worshipers. this is because, when we pray, we send a sort of like blue tooth signal to venus, with frequencies, charges of wave length and modulation, that we are not totally familiar with yet, to this planet. this energy strikes the planet and the alpha and beta waves come back to us, carrying with them new gamma rays, as our gamma rays are left behind for venus or laksmi, as she absorbs the submission of the people praying to her. in exchange, she empowers the forces around us, where this blue tooth comes back to us and affects the world around us, of course.

I have heard we may pray to her for anything she will permit, for example euphoria as a placebo effect. whether this actually is just a moment of clarity, realized by our submission and expectations, and, of course, faith, or a actual chemical reaction from these gamma rays, is not that hard to understand if we could just understand which it is, if it is or if it is both, yes?

Anyways, when we die, our body is full of energy with electric charge, that, is no longer insulated through breathing and heartbeats. this means that our energy will be magnetically attracted to the right planet and then we will feast on the glory of venus or lakshmi, the glory of allah, for example, or the sadness of baal.

2. Brett Nortje

I have been wondering about the exact processes where the planet venus produces for us 'energy,' and have come to realize that this comes from the core of venus. where all that heat is, comes a subconscious aura, where the heat itself gets less and less as it proceeds from the planet, focusing onto this 'ray' coming from our minds, via 'sonic wave energy bonds.' this would mean that it will latch onto this sonic wave from us, as, we are thinking of it, so guiding our wave to the planet we worship, in this case venus or lakshmi, and the energy travels much faster than the speed of sound back to us at the speed of light. thus we have our prayers answered, of course, but now that we know how, we need to know why, yes?

Why is curious, why do 'heat cores' like to receive interactions? the answer must be, that, they merely react! everything in our world reacts to various things differently. let us observe how 'hearing and sonic activity' works?

This would be where the vocal chords make a noise for others to hear, yes? the chords are nerves that react to the nervous system to tense up, and this signal comes from the brain, which comes from our sensory inputs as the brain is also a nerve, and that comes from the outside world. it is like a water cycle, this life of ours, until our nerves and cells stop to work due to stress put on them since birth, of course.

So, why? why do these big entities answer our prayers? i would say it is because they are receiving a signal in 'universal binary' - your body works on heat too, look at how mood rings generate a signal to show how hot you are? - in the form of emotional energy. so, exactly what you are thinking is reflected in your body heat, mixed with sonic waves to carry it solidly in the right direction, and then back to you your wishes or emotional outcome.

~ Have i explained hoe telepathy works yet? the little hairs in your throat make little sounds, and, little things are lighter than bigger sounds, thus they will carry quickly to the other's mind. then, they hear you, with little hairs in their ears! easy, hey?

3. Swensson

Swensson Devil's advocate

How have you "come to believe" that? What reason do you have to believe that we send these signals? Isn't it more likely that humans make up whatever they feel like?

4. Brett Nortje

Through rigorous theories being tested. people are not that naive, are they?

5. Swensson

Wait, tried and tested or currently under testing and therefore not verified?
    You'd be surprised.

6. Brett Nortje

I pray to venus, for example to stop my hiccups, and it works. i think of the planet too.

7. Swensson

How do you tell it from the times when hiccups stop by themselves? And how do you tell it from Placebo?

8. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Please seek psychiatric evaluation.

9. Brett Nortje

It stops because of the placebo, yes, but even a placebo you must understand 'to work like magic,' yes?

10. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

NO......

11. Swensson

I guess that depends on your perspective (placebos are not supernatural, I wouldn't count it as magic) but either way, it means that questions like

"thus we have our prayers answered, of course, but now that we know how, we need to know why, yes?"
    "Why is curious, why do 'heat cores' like to receive interactions?"
    "why do these big entities answer our prayers?"

moot, and your explanations plain incorrect.

12. Brett Nortje

Now, i was wondering about how gods get to be male or female, and, want to understand it better, so i am writing it down to see if i can gather the common sense necessary for this realization. if we were to look at the energy given off by the planet, venus is the third hottest astral body in our local solar system, and as we all know fire and heat, friction in fact, leads to activity, so, those that worship venus could be said to be more active than those that worship other gods, besides uranus and the sun god ra.

Maybe it has something to do with the mystical order of things? it is said the 'first one' is about living life to the fullest, the 'second one' is an academic, the 'third one' is the product and the 'forth one' makes produce, yes? so, she obviously excites me to learn and write about things i know about, or have a basic understanding of, and she also likes sex, being more stressed than the other gods - sex is the best way to relieve stress, of course.

Maybe she is a woman god because she is 'the first second one?' if there are four types, and four sections, there should be sixteen variants of these types of energies and attitudes, of course.

13. Swensson

Well, if, as you suggest, the realisations of these gods don't stretch further than things like placebo, then gods get to be male or female on the whims on whoever thinks about it first and argues it most loudly.

14. Brett Nortje

Makes sense.

15. Swensson

This, to be fair, is a very interesting subject, why do people create these ideas, and in what forms do they appear, but there is no real theological or mystical aspect to that discussion.