Anarchists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Hoosier8, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Anarchists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History

Urging Millions to Rise Up, Trump Foes Issue Call to 'Resist Fascism'

My thought is I hope they do. It would be one of the most damaging actions by the left yet as most decent Americans understand we had a free and fair election and do not like the childish antics of poor losers.

2. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Trump was not my choice as president, but he is the person America chose to lead us. His election is not an example of fascism, it's an example of democracy. A process that doesn't always give us what we want, but does mean we are all responsible for it's results. Every one who voted for him, everyone who failed to vote, and everyone failed to convince enough of our partners in this nation that there was a better option.

I have no problem with people having doubts about Trump (I have them). I have no problem with people watching the policies he puts forward very closely and exercising their right and responsibility to participate in the system that will consider them. I do have a problem with people protesting democracy or resisting the result of a legal election.

3. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I like how the left distances itself and calls them "anarchists" whenever they are threatening to do something that will damage the left's reputation and image. These same anarchists wouldn't be doing this had Hillary won.

4. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

5. Hoosier8

Ah, the left's new bogeyman, Russia.

6. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Ironic considering that same land mass was an ally to the left 30 years ago, when it was known by another name.

7. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Riots usually do not work out too well in the middle of winter. The organizers woukd need a seriously warm January thaw in order to has weather that is conducive to rioting.

The elections were not rigged as Trump was claiming in his childish attempt to set the stage to complain if he did lose. Speaking of childish antics Trump's incessant tweeeting and twittering. That latest childish antic of attacking Meryl Streep when she did not attack him just described his actions as not being not good to put it mildly. So what does the 70 year old man child who has the easily bruised ego of a 12 year old boy in the body of a middleschool girl do. Yep, he twists, twatts, and tweets an assortment of incentive nonsense and his likewise childish followers commend him instead of condemming the bozo.

8. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

All they need to do is set up Job Fair booths at every avenue of approach.

It's like Kryptonite for progressives.

9. Hoosier8

Tough twitty.

10. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Crying on demand is a required skill for actors. Kinda explains why they're all progressives.

11. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

you really think the peasants live in a democracy?

the rich pay for the kings with lobbying and PACs, or become the king themselves.

hopefully this is a merciful king for the peasants, since he could afford not to be bought.

12. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

Exactly. Thank-you for the reminder that no matter who you voted for, no matter what positions you hold on the issues, we are all Americans and as such enjoy the gift of our democratic republic.

Well yes, and as anarchists, they should be made to understand that they are subject to being tased and dragged off to the clinker. That's the proper response for folks wishing to operate outside of civil society...

Now that is brilliant! :thumbsup: :worship:

13. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

5,000 National Guardsmen will be there. I wouldn't chance "triggering" a Vet who could conceivably attribute violence to PTSD. :wink:

14. therooster

therooster Banned

That's what the Democrats do. Yet there are actually posters on this forum that ask for proof when someone states the fact that Democrats hate America and Americans. Well look no further then this here.

15. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Maybe but I doubt Soros or the DNC would be paying them.

16. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

Wrong. Not free and fair election. Aside from the usual Republican voter suppression, which we all expect, this time Russia is involved.

17. Taxpayer

"While he has put up some of his own money to kick-start his campaign, Trump's personal stake now amounts to just a third of his campaign receipts, currently at $5.8 million, the latest Federal Election Commission records show. The rest — $3.9 million — comes from individual contributors, including many CEOs and business owners who are pumping thousands of dollars each into his political coffers.

To date, Trump has refunded just $84,348 to donors. He has spent the rest of the outside money — all of it — mainly on T-shirts and caps that carry his campaign slogan: "Make America Great Again."

The T-shirt printing company that serves as a vendor to his campaign happens to be tied to a super PAC called Make America Great Again PAC, which appears to have Trump's blessing." (more)

Tariffs are taxes.

18. Taxpayer

Russia is always involved. Russia's attack this time has been established, is being answered, and may be cause for a declaration of war... but neither Russia nor the Taliban before them forced even one person to vote for a US president. We still had a free election. Not every country does.

And if you're mad that Trump is going to be president—good. But be more mad at the folks who allowed themselves to be distracted from important issues and significant criteria with silliness about an email server. Those folks abdicated their responsibility to look closely at the complex issues facing this country and closely examine the skills and experience of the people who offered to step up to deal with them.

In any election you will have people offering lies, exaggerations and distractions. Maybe 2016 was a particularly dishonest year. In the end though, the responsibility for who gets hired as president lies with us. Either voters did their job well or they did not.

19. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

how many millions did hillary give to her campaign?

lower taxes for the patriots who create high wage jobs in America, higher taxes for the ones who create high wage jobs in mexico, canada, china, europe, etc...

i agree with you for a different reason, the anarchists are hypocrites and that is why they should stay home.

20. Genius

Genius Active Member

I certainly hope they try.

21. usfan

usfan Banned

I don't think i would want to be anywhere near DC on the 20th. With millions of bikers, & perhaps thousands of paid disrupters, there will very likely be violence. This is no surprise, & is a common occurrence when a nation is divided ideologically. The last major division in the country was right before the civil war, but that was more of a regional division. Now we are more divided urban vs rural, or the coasts vs the hillbilly flyover regions.

It would be nice to see the only successful experiment in self rule continue for a while, but like all things, there is an expiration date, & perhaps it is our time. I am sad for my children & grandchildren, but i'm sure the deceptive elitists can revise history to let them know how lucky they are to have such benevolent dictators.

22. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

And you cannot defend yourself in the District, it's within a PVZ area - Professional Victim Zone, I just made that up, catchy huh? I live 30 miles south of DC and plan to take the day off to watch a man that loves America take his oath with his hand on an actual bible and mean what he says. If civil war breaks out, I hope it starts in DC.

23. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

It's almost like the left would love and embrace, oh, I don't know, say, communist Fidel Castro.

24. shades

shades Active Member

Whining right up to the very end, and beyond I presume?

On topic, Anyone protesting other than peaceful signage, singing etc., in other words any violence or antagonism should be shot on sight.

25. Nordic Democrat

Nordic Democrat Well-Known Member

Yes they would, I know some anarchists. The black/red flag is meant for anyone who opposes anarchy.