It would be Clinton about appeal and if the new war will begun

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Ole Ole, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

2,700,000 more voting people. Electrol points worst. But on the whole the thing is done, this woman is a very worthy winner. She won more votes in the count which means she won the election. Since the thing I want is the new appeal makes it the Court nearest days then it will be war against a country outside America's borders. Want to no Trump is now also the idea of the wall next to Mexico was my best like with Trump but actually now I hope for Hillary. Trump wouldn't I like now. Four years waited if it becomes Trump to first woman president. I want Warren if Trump this year. I want Clinton already within the next few days she will start new war maybe towards a European non-NATO countries in Europe someone else, I am not going on right now in the European horizon. More jobs for educated people will get rid of since illegal immigration that is another rule for the aspiring president male businessman and white nationalist but I want to now Clinton unless I want to Warren by 2020. Clinton's illegal immigration's she really want. And new war that I want if America gets Clinton now. If you have question about any European country I meant we will take it up in this thread but first we must appeal Trump's current situation. He is close just now.

2. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

Clinton should attack's Switzerland.

3. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

I don't mean the Trump for four years in a row that the future for it takes the prize with a president who does not fit into my love would first woman already 2017 or 2020 Clinton or Warren. Warren is my back passes to Americanism after 3 years in residence. I disagree on America if the future is a male businessman with nationalism in sight which is good but not the best and my European interest back with Trump as aspiring and I understand he was a great favourite last 11 of 14 months but now I changed me. Warren comes to about 3 years in the future and against Trump on Trump becomes expectant but I want Clinton right now, unless the appeal is going well so I want Warren about 3 years that becomes my America as best country again. Europe is a part of many Europeans perhaps etc all Europeans who live here also the United States is an interest in a fifth of Europeans and Europe likely in the United States after World War II. Soccer is almost the biggest topic in Europe since more sports of European class. I chose Warren instead of Trump came on late.

4. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

A first woman in 2017 or 2020 is my United States its best again.

Warren in 2020 right.

Or Clinton in late Court.

Trump aren't best right.

:flagus:

5. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

WTF? I thought Ragnar Lothbrok not only spoke better English but got killed in the snake pit in any event.:roflol:

Did Loki build your immigration ship? :smile:

6. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

I have no many immigration rules. I knew Democrats want illegal immigration.

- - - Updated - - -

Warren and her's immigration policy are???

:weed:

7. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Absolutely not. America is a patchwork of States that each have rights. Areas of low population density should not be beholding to LA and NY. Geographic America spoke and Trump is the winner.

Sorry but you posted gibberish. Maybe you could get someone that knows American English to help you.

8. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

9. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

It could has greatness with 30,000 or 60,000 US Troops against Switzerland.

10. REALITY CHUCK

REALITY CHUCK Well-Known Member

As I tried to read this, I was reminded of that old camping game of passing a story from person to person around the campfire and comparing the last version with the original.

Sorry Ole, I would be interested in your view from over there, but you need someone adept at English to translate your thoughts.